"Built To Kill Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

To discuss "Built To Kill Part 1" Discussion Click The Link.

Air Date: 9/28/06 (THURSDAY)
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#702) "Built To Kill, Part 2"

GRISSOM FINDS AN EXACT MINIATURE REPLICA OF A CRIME SCENE INVOLVING A FAMOUS EX-ROCKER KILLED IN HIS OWN HOME.

"Built To Kill, Part Two" -- Grissom is intrigued when he finds an exact miniature replica of a crime scene involving a famous ex-rock star, Danny Bonaduce guest stars as the ex-rocker and Sean Young guest stars as his ex-wife. -- Grissom is fascinated when every detail of the miniature is identical to that of the real crime scene, and he goes about trying to solve the case using the clues provided. Meanwhile, Catherine again finds herself -- and someone close to her -- in danger, and begins to suspect who may be responsible.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Gil Grissom: William Petersen
    Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
    Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
    Nick Stokes: George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
    Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
    Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
    David Phillips: David Berman
    Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
    Hodges: Wallace Langham

GUEST STARS:
    Izzy: Danny Bonaduce
    Dusty: Sean Young
    Conrad Ecklie: Marc Vann
    Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
    Sam Braun: Scott Wilson
    Lindsey Willows: Kay Panabaker
    Sven: Alden Caleb Ehrenreich
    Annie: Brianne Davis
    Madeline: Monica Keena
    Joe Hirschoff: Kevin Rahm
    Bartender: Michael Milhoan
    Desk Clerk: Scott Subiono
    Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
    Paramedic Rivera: Adrian R'Mante

Thanks To The Futon Critic

2. casey34472

casey34472 Dead on Arrival

Everyone hate to say this but Grey's Anatomy beat CSI in the ratings last night.Hopefuly this was only for the season premiere.Everone needs to tape Grey's Anatomy and watch CSI next week.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

is this where Sam dies?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Sam dieing? That would change Cath no matter how much she may deni it. I don't like Greys but where I am it comes on at 8 and CSI comes on at 9 still.

Do you tape shows on video tapes or DVR/TiVo? If DVR/TiVo does it still count as a rating?

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I think Sam Braun is either the one behind the entire thing, or he has something to do with it. I've just never trusted him, and Cath hasn't either. And in season six, she said to him about him being suspects in murders, "It never once crossed my mind that it was something you wouldn't do." But then they left them off on a good note at the end, so I'm not sure.

I also think that guy at the bar who wanted to buy Cath her drink may have had something to do with it.

6. cathwarfan

cathwarfan Lab Technician

Okay, now i really don't know. Will Sam die or not???

7. Gloomy

Gloomy Witness

It's possible coz he's shot, isn't he?

8. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

Yeah I heard he is shot.. and he also hits Catherine.. he may be behind the whole thing.. remember in one of the ep. where he started talking about Lindsay and Catherine told him to "stay away" and he was all like "she's my grand daughter" and Cath's all like "can't change that." Maybe she still feels that way.. and he's pissed.. which would explain why lindsay was kidnapped. My theory could work.. but probally not. Cause I don't think that even Sam would hurt lindsay. But what I also think is that That girl that Nick was dancing with was in on the whole thing.. it was all planned so that nick would leave and not worry about Catherine. =*[ So sad. My 2 theory's I got more but they don't really make sense.

9. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Sam Braun deserves to be shot. I would not be surprised at all if it were him. Blunt spoon.
    The guy at the bar who "wanted to buy her the drink" and the bartender were in cahoots. The bartender said that so Catherine would turn her head, then he slipped something in her drink. It's the oldest trick in the book.

10. iilovecsii

hey you know what I like that.. that makes sense.. cause everytime she would turn her head away after she got her drink.. she had her drink in her hand. so they only other way would be the bartender. unless they cutt out a scene where she reconsiders. =]

11. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Oh, this episode may become interesting. And what Ann said, about the guy who offered Cath a drink, is probably true.

12. iilovecsii

yeah I think that Grey's started off better than csi.. but now its getting intersting and since grey's was already intersting and wasn't a two parter.. CSI's rating will go upp.. I BET ALL YOU you 20$$$...but um.. yeah I want to kill the bartender and the guy who offered her a drinkk.. dunno which one did it but it was one of them.. ISn't Kfed a suspect in her rape?

13. creamyPB

creamyPB Civilian

this is interesting. the bartender in on it with the guy. but how bout this - what if the guy never even offered to buy her the drink? we just have to take the bartender word for that right? so what if when cath looked over at the guy, he nodded back just because he thought she was looking at him? hmmmmmm.....

14. audrina

audrina Police Officer

That's what I think!

15. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I was thinking that too..but I thought that the guy at the end of the bar looked like the guy in the photos of the house Cath woke up in...