"Built To Kill Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
To discuss "Built To Kill Part 1" Discussion Click The Link.

Air Date: 9/28/06 (THURSDAY)
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#702) "Built To Kill, Part 2"

GRISSOM FINDS AN EXACT MINIATURE REPLICA OF A CRIME SCENE INVOLVING A FAMOUS EX-ROCKER KILLED IN HIS OWN HOME.

"Built To Kill, Part Two" -- Grissom is intrigued when he finds an exact miniature replica of a crime scene involving a famous ex-rock star, Danny Bonaduce guest stars as the ex-rocker and Sean Young guest stars as his ex-wife. -- Grissom is fascinated when every detail of the miniature is identical to that of the real crime scene, and he goes about trying to solve the case using the clues provided. Meanwhile, Catherine again finds herself -- and someone close to her -- in danger, and begins to suspect who may be responsible.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
David Phillips: David Berman
Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
Hodges: Wallace Langham

GUEST STARS:
Izzy: Danny Bonaduce
Dusty: Sean Young
Conrad Ecklie: Marc Vann
Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
Sam Braun: Scott Wilson
Lindsey Willows: Kay Panabaker
Sven: Alden Caleb Ehrenreich
Annie: Brianne Davis
Madeline: Monica Keena
Joe Hirschoff: Kevin Rahm
Bartender: Michael Milhoan
Desk Clerk: Scott Subiono
Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
Paramedic Rivera: Adrian R'Mante

Thanks To The Futon Critic

Everyone hate to say this but Grey's Anatomy beat CSI in the ratings last night.Hopefuly this was only for the season premiere.Everone needs to tape Grey's Anatomy and watch CSI next week.

Sam dieing? That would change Cath no matter how much she may deni it. I don't like Greys but where I am it comes on at 8 and CSI comes on at 9 still.

Do you tape shows on video tapes or DVR/TiVo? If DVR/TiVo does it still count as a rating?

I think Sam Braun is either the one behind the entire thing, or he has something to do with it. I've just never trusted him, and Cath hasn't either. And in season six, she said to him about him being suspects in murders, "It never once crossed my mind that it was something you wouldn't do." But then they left them off on a good note at the end, so I'm not sure.

I also think that guy at the bar who wanted to buy Cath her drink may have had something to do with it.

Yeah I heard he is shot.. and he also hits Catherine.. he may be behind the whole thing.. remember in one of the ep. where he started talking about Lindsay and Catherine told him to "stay away" and he was all like "she's my grand daughter" and Cath's all like "can't change that." Maybe she still feels that way.. and he's pissed.. which would explain why lindsay was kidnapped. My theory could work.. but probally not. Cause I don't think that even Sam would hurt lindsay. But what I also think is that That girl that Nick was dancing with was in on the whole thing.. it was all planned so that nick would leave and not worry about Catherine. =*[ So sad. My 2 theory's I got more but they don't really make sense.

Sam Braun deserves to be shot. I would not be surprised at all if it were him. Blunt spoon.
The guy at the bar who "wanted to buy her the drink" and the bartender were in cahoots. The bartender said that so Catherine would turn her head, then he slipped something in her drink. It's the oldest trick in the book.

Crysthala said:
Sam Braun deserves to be shot. I would not be surprised at all if it were him. Blunt spoon.
The guy at the bar who "wanted to buy her the drink" and the bartender were in cahoots. The bartender said that so Catherine would turn her head, then he slipped something in her drink. It's the oldest trick in the book.

hey you know what I like that.. that makes sense.. cause everytime she would turn her head away after she got her drink.. she had her drink in her hand. so they only other way would be the bartender. unless they cutt out a scene where she reconsiders. =]

Oh, this episode may become interesting. And what Ann said, about the guy who offered Cath a drink, is probably true.

yeah I think that Grey's started off better than csi.. but now its getting intersting and since grey's was already intersting and wasn't a two parter.. CSI's rating will go upp.. I BET ALL YOU you 20$$$...but um.. yeah I want to kill the bartender and the guy who offered her a drinkk.. dunno which one did it but it was one of them.. ISn't Kfed a suspect in her rape?

this is interesting. the bartender in on it with the guy. but how bout this - what if the guy never even offered to buy her the drink? we just have to take the bartender word for that right? so what if when cath looked over at the guy, he nodded back just because he thought she was looking at him? hmmmmmm.....

creamyPB said:
this is interesting. the bartender in on it with the guy. but how bout this - what if the guy never even offered to buy her the drink? we just have to take the bartender word for that right? so what if when cath looked over at the guy, he nodded back just because he thought she was looking at him? hmmmmmm.....

That's what I think!

I was thinking that too..but I thought that the guy at the end of the bar looked like the guy in the photos of the house Cath woke up in...

Back