"Built To Kill Part 2" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a question and it's driving me crazy. I need to know if anyone that watched Built to Kill Part 2, and heard Gil say to Sara, "sometimes all it takes is one blow"? He said that to her after discovering the murder weapon was the rolling pin. I watched it when it aired, and then watched it again later that night (satelite) and his quote was changed to "sometimes all it takes is one hit". Please tell me I wasn't hearing things the first time. I remember thinking, wow, that was a rather ballsy statement.

2. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

Oh, darnit, now I can't remember for sure. I thought he said "Sometimes all it takes is one blow" too because I remember thinking "Oh, he's not talking about the rolling pin, he's talking about their intimate relationship"....and then I watched it again on CBS.COM and when he said "Sometimes all it takes is one hit", I flinched because it didn't sound right......can anyone else clarify this for sure?

3. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

^ let me rewatch it and i'll let you know sometime tonight or tomorrow....

4. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I heard Grissom say "Sometimes it only takes one hit"

5. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

griss says "sometimes it only takes one hit"...but right before that sara says "...which suggests a single blow"....

6. Guest

Guest Guest

can somene please told me EVERYTHING about this episode?? im from venezuela and the new season comes on february T___T

ek!

7. catherinerules

catherinerules Prime Suspect

I am really enjoying reading all these as we in Ireland are just on season 6 episode 4 if you have satelite and episode 1 if you don't. I really hope Catherine and Lindsey bond together but I have a feeling that after her kidnapping Lindsey is going to cause her Mother some serious grief.

8. Dharma

Dharma Dead on Arrival

My husband just handed me my phone and then called it. My ring tone is now Doc Robbins in his finest COD pronouncement evah. :lol: I used to hate it when people called me. I think I might start liking it now.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

does anyone know if sam died ? they never really said it .

10. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I think that Sara has been borrowing sunglasses from Britney Spears

It seems having K-Fed on the show does have an effect.... :rolleyes:

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Due To Repeat On December 21, 2006
    For more info see page one/post one.

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I didn't ask this the first time around, but why didn't Cath want any of the others to know what happened to her? Mainly since working it herself and all would prevent the culprit being caught that way. I can see her being humiliated and stuff like that, just confused why she wanted to effectively eliminate most of her chances of catching whoever did it.

13. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

I think it was because she was so traumatized by what she thought had happened to her. Other than that I'm not sure, because the whole team found out anyway--she told Sara and Grissom, and Nick apologized for leaving her at the bar. It could be she wanted to control an out-of-control situation as much as possible, and the way she could do that was by processing the evidence herself.

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

It was kept private between Cath & Sara. It only became known to the rest of the team after her car accident and Lindsey's kidnapping. Then Catherine realised the whole thing was much bigger than just her roofie/rape incident, and they were all connected.

I found Sam's trip to the lab to see Cath very interesting at first - until it was revealed later that he had received the first photo of Catherine naked on the bed. That's when you understand that he showed up at the lab because he was concerned for her safety.