"Bite Me" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Grissom just made a blood spatter boo-boo. He was using ketchup to test the blood spatter pattern. Every blood spatter expert will tell you that only human blood can be used for this. Not ketchup, not cow's blood.

Why would Warrick address Greg as just "Sanders?" They've known each other for several years now, and are supposedly friends. That was so rude to call him by his last name.

Hey, looks like Greg has a fan-boy!

Ooh, giant anvil! Catherine just muttered to Sara while they were walking down the hallway, "Lovers and co-workers...that never works."

Could it be any less subtle?

I don't know if it is just me, but so far this episode has some of the FUNNIEST moments (comments, one-liners, looks) that have been in recent episodes.

And I don't know if this is a Grissom thing or a WP thing, but Grissom looks VERY weary of everything including the demands of his job. Shades of things to come perhaps????

Ya, Greg's fan is so cute. "Where do you cut your hair" LOL. I don't think guys calling each other by their last names is rude, a lot of guys do that. What I thought seemed kinda mean was when the three of them arrived @ the scene together and Greg was there by himself.

keesame it's def. not you, Im laughin' out loud, the comments and the facial expressions are too funny.

I think I caught a small hint of Grisson/Lady Heather insinuation in there ^_~

I think I caught a small hint of Grisson/Lady Heather insinuation in there ^_~

Really, where?

When Doc looked at Grissom and said 'There's a fine line between pleasure and pain' and Grissom gave him a pointed look. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, lol

Ooh, giant anvil! Catherine just muttered to Sara while they were walking down the hallway, "Lovers and co-workers...that never works."

Could it be any less subtle?

That was priceless!! The writers are *definitely* redeeming Cath for me this year with that! :D

Intersting story line..the biting thing was kind of gross and all and the rolling over the skin over the brain. Kind of gave me the creeps..Like the bit where Greg gets told he is a role model and when Brass was like I'll close my eyes if you're shy. Priceless. The only thing I didn't like was there was no Snicker Moment =(

===========
~Edited: When a thread subject has a spoiler warning in it, you don't have to add one, Spoiler warnings should be given in threads where you are discussing unaired eps or unless otherwise directed. ;) ~

Actually, I looked at that from a different perspective. For some reason, I think something (relationship-wise) is starting between Gris and Sara and that the "lovers/co-workers" statement will be proven false by the GSR. I think Cath's just PO'd cause Warrick got married, LOL.

Back