"Bite Me" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2005.

1. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

like the episode overall...like the scene where the fanboy asked greg where he gets his hair done...the scene with nick and buffy is too funny

2. Guest

Guest Guest

lol, that scene with archie and nick was hilarious. i was hoping someone would've walked in on them too, especially grissom. he would have made on of his eyebrow raised faces, and said something comical.

3. JuBrazil

JuBrazil Dead on Arrival

I´m here just waiting...
    So, how was it? Good episode? I saw the promos and liked a lot.

4. elisaxcore

elisaxcore Witness

loved it. especially the part where the tox guy asks greg where he gets his hair done and when nick is talking to the dentist... its funny as hell.

5. keesame

keesame Prime Suspect

IMHO this is the best episode of Season 6 so far. Definitely the funniest - everyone seems to have a great line or a funny expression. Greg and the paramedic with stinky feet, Brass and Catherine discussing their future honeymoon vacation, David the baby coroner out Grissoming Grissom with his esoteric comments about the Red Sea (and Grissom's raised eyebrow response to his uncharacteristic monologue). And these are just a few of the MANY funny moments. Oh, and who could forget Grissom's blood spatter experiment with him spitting ketchup - PRICELESS. This one is a classic.

6. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

It was quite humorous. I enjoyed it a bit. A better episode of this season. Maybe it's just me, but, I still haven't been impressed so far with this season. Everything just seems to bland to me.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

i agree, this episode was very well done. i think i laughed every 5 minutes. the grissom spitting ketchup was gross, yet comical. there were so many subtle facial expressions throughout as well, espiecially nick and catherine. :p :lol:

8. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

Does anyone have clips of this ep?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

So has anyone watched the episode yet? I finished it like hmmm...about 3 hours ago. In my time is is 10:00pm right now and I watched it from 6-7pm. Anyways it was awesome in my opinion but it weird how the blond chick bit the one guy.

10. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

anyone got clip of that!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I had watched one earlier tonight but by accident I deleted it from my computer otherwise I would have gave the link to you guys already! Sorry!

12. IvoryRaven

IvoryRaven Police Officer

Uhh, if the CSIs wanted to see if the wife had fallen and bitten her tongue, why didn't they just test the blood spatter on the wall for saliva?

13. Hollis

Hollis CSI Level Two

Aww... that's alright. I'm re-watching the episode again, and heard Greg's first line. Something about Odor Eaters. Does anyone know what that is?

14. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Definitely liked this episode much better than the last two. I got a GSR moment (yay!), Greg was definitely on, as was Grissom. Cath was great. I will admit it, I often get annoyed by Cath drama, but this was a solid ep, and I liked how her character was portrayed in it. It was great. It looks like this is the season of growth, and I'm so happy for it!

Everyone just seemed to be really on about this episode, and Sophia was not missed at all by me. I just realized she's the only person I didn't see who we usually see (Save Hodges). We got Archie, David, Doc Robbins, Sara, Nick, a little Warrick, Grissom, Greg, Cath, Ecklie, Brass... and yet it felt fairly well-rounded.

Pretty darn good. Definitely stuck with me more than the first two of the season.

15. keesame

keesame Prime Suspect

Odor Eaters are charcoal based insoles that you put in your shoes to absorb foot odor.