"Bite Me" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2005.

1. anna_scott

anna_scott Police Officer

Oooh, same here!! *lol*

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Grissom just made a blood spatter boo-boo. He was using ketchup to test the blood spatter pattern. Every blood spatter expert will tell you that only human blood can be used for this. Not ketchup, not cow's blood.

3. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Why would Warrick address Greg as just "Sanders?" They've known each other for several years now, and are supposedly friends. That was so rude to call him by his last name.

Hey, looks like Greg has a fan-boy!

4. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Ooh, giant anvil! Catherine just muttered to Sara while they were walking down the hallway, "Lovers and co-workers...that never works."

Could it be any less subtle?

5. keesame

keesame Prime Suspect

I don't know if it is just me, but so far this episode has some of the FUNNIEST moments (comments, one-liners, looks) that have been in recent episodes.

And I don't know if this is a Grissom thing or a WP thing, but Grissom looks VERY weary of everything including the demands of his job. Shades of things to come perhaps????

6. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Ya, Greg's fan is so cute. "Where do you cut your hair" LOL. I don't think guys calling each other by their last names is rude, a lot of guys do that. What I thought seemed kinda mean was when the three of them arrived @ the scene together and Greg was there by himself.

keesame it's def. not you, Im laughin' out loud, the comments and the facial expressions are too funny.

7. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Sometimes I think the writers hate cute kids.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I caught a small hint of Grisson/Lady Heather insinuation in there ^_~

9. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Pegie, I was just about to post the same thing! Absolutely.

10. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Really, where?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

When Doc looked at Grissom and said 'There's a fine line between pleasure and pain' and Grissom gave him a pointed look. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, lol

12. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

No, Pegie, you are right on the money.

13. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

That was priceless!! The writers are *definitely* redeeming Cath for me this year with that! :D

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Intersting story line..the biting thing was kind of gross and all and the rolling over the skin over the brain. Kind of gave me the creeps..Like the bit where Greg gets told he is a role model and when Brass was like I'll close my eyes if you're shy. Priceless. The only thing I didn't like was there was no Snicker Moment =(

===========
    ~Edited: When a thread subject has a spoiler warning in it, you don't have to add one, Spoiler warnings should be given in threads where you are discussing unaired eps or unless otherwise directed. ;) ~

15. playwithfire

playwithfire Rookie

Actually, I looked at that from a different perspective. For some reason, I think something (relationship-wise) is starting between Gris and Sara and that the "lovers/co-workers" statement will be proven false by the GSR. I think Cath's just PO'd cause Warrick got married, LOL.