"Bite Me" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2005.

1. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

What? I thought poor Nicky never got any screen time. Well, it's about time he got something to do! I sure hope it's a great episode full of Nicky goodness, with lots of Warrick and Sara, too!

2. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

I SO CAN'T WAIT!!! :O

3. Guest

Guest Guest

as always i am sure this will be a show worth sitting down and seeing.. can't wait

4. JangoBear

JangoBear Lab Technician

One of my favorite episodes is "A Night At The Movies" where Grissom and Catherine are at the movie murder while the kids" have to deal with the bullet ridden warehouse.

I too want to see a better mix up of the characters on cases. Definately a Nick/Warrick/Greg case especially after how they were teasing him in "Room Service."

Please, please, please more Grissom/Catherine cases like in the earlier days when they were closer. I want more Catherine/Sara cases where they work as a team not against each other like in "All For Country" (Bloated Floater! :lol:)

Nick/Greg, Warrick/Greg, and Catherine/Greg are all combos I want to see. Warrick and Greg had a nice potential big brother little brother development going in "Early Rollout" and it would be nice to see that continue.

Sara/Warrick cases again. Seems like at least one strange thing would happen on their cases. (spontaneous combustion, Sara calling Hank "baby", burning the pig in the dress.)

I don't mind Sophia being a detective but now it looks like it's taking away from Vartan, Vega, and whatever happened to Sgt. O'Reilly?

5. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

Maybe this season they'll get back to that formula with just the original CSI cast, Hodges providing the comic relief, and Sofia sharing detective duties with Brass. However, I do wish they'd bring back Vartann, Vega, and O'Reilly.

6. anna_scott

anna_scott Police Officer

^^Yes, I have to second that. I would like to add something but kimaken and the quote said it all!

PEACE

7. nicksbabygirl

nicksbabygirl Dead on Arrival

wow it is ironic, i wonder how he's going to react?? my poor nicky!!

8. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

By the look of the promos he reacts like any normal person would, shocked and in utter disbelief :lol:

9. Kristen9999

Kristen9999 CSI Level One

So from the transcript from the trailer on Talk CSI there's a scene with a coffin in it...does Nick open it?...Now isnt that a chance to show a bit of a shudder...or I mean thats a perfect lottle door for the writers to show Nick not being quite comfortbale around something like that

Again reading way too much inot it....or reading the transcirpt to the railer wrong.

Kristen

10. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Silly me, I was responding to how Nick would react to the whole biting scenerio. As for the coffin scene, (which I totally forgot about), assuming Nick is there to see the coffin, i would think that he would be nervous and somewhat uncomfortable.

11. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

That WOULD be eerie! I hope Nick does see the coffin and we witness his reaction.

12. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

in "bodies in motion" he was totally freaked out by only a bug, im almost a little scared, who knows what it could do to him, but i am excited to see a bit of emotion let out from him about the whole experience he has kind of kept quiet.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

It was an actual case on Court TV last year. The guy was a doc and was found guilty.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I've seen Skip O'brien (O'Reilly) on a couple of guest shots and he's literally half the man he was as O'Reilly. You wouldn't recognize him.

Can wait to see the episode where Grissom winds up in bed with Sara.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Oops, meant to say "can't" wait to see the episode where Grissom winds up in bed with Sara.