"Bite Me" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Actually I've heard that all CSI cases are based on real life. Do you remember "after the show"?...a Modle was killed by a photographer?...I saw it on Discovery too ;)

The Young Turks! = Nick/Sara/Warrick :)

It´s a ref from TWOP sobell´s recaps.

Once upon a time *reads nostalgic* there was more equal screentime for the original cast. There was an A and a B case. And every once in a while the perfect constellation of Grissom+Cath on one case, and Nick+Sara+Warrick on the other case would appear on our screens. The cases would be interesting with a twist, and the actors would make the most of the "ensemble cast" concept.

In the end they would all go out for breakfast together.

Those were the days.

The order was that Warrick was the mature calm and quiet one, while Sara and Nick would compete and tease each other like crazy. Sara was the rebel while Nick was the negotiator who´d always try to please Grissom.
But Nick would come running to Sara if he needed help, and Sara would always listen to Nick´s advice cause he had a way with her.

And now I want to know how/if the addition of Greg will somehow change the dynamics of the Young Turks. Not to mention how GD and the whole year apart may have changed it! How do these people relate to each other now?

I want some answers.

and Sara would always listen to Nick´s advice cause he had a way with her.

awwwwwww

Honestly? If this is just another case in which the team is paired up with the same people AGAIN, I'm not really excited about it.

I'm sorry, but I watch more for character dynamics and the case thrown in is a plus to me. I'm sick of the same teams again and again... we had a whole season of them split up. It's only fair of TPTB to give us what they kept away for almost a year.

The past two episodes haven't really been exciting to me.

The case sounds interesting though :) Like always, promos are exciting (if only they showed the *real* thing) I just don't want to be let down by another episode, character wise I mean. We're already having a very Grissom centric season, what about the rest? :confused:

bah.

And now I want to know how/if the addition of Greg will somehow change the dynamics of the Young Turks. Not to mention how GD and the whole year apart may have changed it! How do these people relate to each other now?

Well, if the writers limit Greg's role to some basic scenes of collection/processing of evidence, it shouldn't change the dynamics all that much. It'd be great to see the Young Turks in action again, and I do miss the pancake breakfasts (alas, the tables are too small to accommodate all the gang together, so Greg will have to remain behind in the lab).

I saw the promo and I think, this episod will be very good! The bite marks os man´s belly, are really fantastic.

And if my memory is correct, I think I've seen a same case on discovery channel, Medical Detective------a housewife fell onto the stairs....and ended up dead, now they were investigating if it's accident ot foul play :rolleyes:

Wasn't there a case on CSI about a woman who was found in a barrel and it was her boss that killed her because she was going to have his child and he didn't want his wife to find out about it? Maybe it was one of the Law & Orders, sometimes I confuse which show had which storyline...

But anyway, that was a real case, I saw it on one of those "true crime" shows on CourTV or Discovery or something... and when I saw it on TV I was like "whoa.... TOTAL rip-off of real life".

Anyone know what I'm talking about, or am I babbling incoherently again?

As a fellow CSI, it would be great if the Turks would begin to include Greg in on the pancake breakfasts. They can just damn well get a bigger table! How difficult is that?

I'm sorry, but I watch more for character dynamics and the case thrown in is a plus to me. I'm sick of the same teams again and again... we had a whole season of them split up. It's only fair of TPTB to give us what they kept away for almost a year.

I agree, I generally could care less about the actual cases. I just want to see how the characters interact and how they react to the cases. I do obviously prefer if the case is good, but that doesn't necessarily make or break an episode for me.

I also am looking forward to some different pairings. I would definitely love a Nick/Warrick/Greg case, or just Nick/Greg or Warrick/Greg. We haven't seen Warrick/Sara or Warrick/Grissom in a while either. Another pairing I would like to see is Greg/Catherine. They always had a lot of good interactions when he was still working in the lab.

(alas, the tables are too small to accommodate all the gang together, so Greg will have to remain behind in the lab).

You're probably right, although I'm sure they'll bring him along, they'll just make him wait outside on the curb.

You're probably right, although I'm sure they'll bring him along, they'll just make him wait outside on the curb.

That is too funny! :D Now I've got this mental picture of Greggo tied up to a street sign along a shaded curb communing with a few dogs whose owners have likewise tied them outside on the curb while they (the owners) enjoy a hearty pancake breakfast! Thanks for the laugh!

On a serious note, I'd also like to see the teams mixed up a bit more. Sara and Greg work really well together, but we've never seen Nick and Greg work together since Greg made Level One CSI. Haven't seen Sara and Warrick work together in a long while, either--or Grissom and Warrick; Nick and Sara; Catherine and Greg.

Extreme biting, huh? Sounds like a great opening for an insult that I think I'm going to use the next time someone ticks me off.

Heh--cruel.

Anyway, let's hope it's an interesting one. About the character pairings and teams, I think a lot of it is because fans originally had expressed who they wanted to see together, what was drawing in the most ratings, so they decided to keep it that way, which kind of sucks, you don't get a lot of variety.

I like the cases, even though they can get a little crazy sometimes--blah.

I just watched the promo - very, very interesting.

Looks like Nick once again ends up on a weird fetish case with a boss. Hopefully this one will prove to be as much fun as the others had been. :lol:

More Nick/Archie interactions. I wonder if it's being done on purpose to remind people of the tape.

Grissom and his experiment is baaaack! :D

Can't wait for Thursday.

Are there no marriages in Las Vegas where they aren't committing adultery?

Not that I would wish a crime to happen to a happily married couple, but honestly, CSI makes Las Vegas sound like it's Sodom and Gomorrah.

I know, I 'll go downstairs and give him a hug.

Oh wait, CSI Nick you mean. Oh, well all us fans need to give him a big group hug and tell em we love em.

READY. SET. GO. BIG HUUUUUUUG.

Nick: awwwwwck, thanks ladies, but y'all squashing me now.

Back