"Bite Me" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

omg it is this eppi..... i thought this was a littel weird the way that those two that lady BITESInto the guys chest and he likes it :( *shivers*.... and is'nt this the eppi where Sara and Cathrine are walking down the hall talking when catherine says "that's why you never get involed with co-workers." or something like that*ponders* :confused: ga i want a new eppi so i can find out about the continuation of the kelly nick thing :( :rolleyes:...... ya so im done babbalig he he he he :lol:

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Sorry guys no new Eps until after the First of the Year, all the rest of Dec is repeats. ;) Antisipation can suck sometimes, but in the end I find its worth the wait. :)

3. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

so is there like a reason...or just anitcipation to build ratings?

4. ford_prefect

ford_prefect CSI Level Two

They only have about 22 new episodes in a season, so they have to air reruns every so often in order to stretch the season out over the nine non-summer months.

5. Destiny

There are 52 weeks in a year, most eps have between 23-24 eps per season, that run usually between Aug/Sept thru to April/May. In the case of this show there are 23 eps.

Now in saying that there are times when repeats will come into play during the season. Usually around the holidays they may play one new ep (like last weeks "Still Life") then play repeats.

Usually the reason for this is, because alot of people are shopping, having relatives coming in, basic holiday things.
    Not to mention the fact that the actors film so many eps in advance, and then get time off to either amp the show, to do other projects, or what have you.

Then you have the networks, who have the holiday shows, they tend to not want to put up a show (even highly rated) against a "holiday special".

So do they have a true reason for repeating the rest of the month? probably, Will they share with us that reason? Most likely not. Or is it the possiblity to build anticipation maybe for ratings, or just the new eps, could be.

No one knows for sure unless they actually come out will full throttle explaination on it. Hope this helps some. :)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Untill Jan!! :( whhhhhyyyy.........ok im better i like the eppis this season so they dont bug me too much.

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Well guys, look on the bright side - everyone state-side has seen 10 eps of the new season. Here in Northern Ireland, season 6 wont start to air until sometime in January... But then, I suppose over here they air the entire series together, without breaks or repeats, so we have around 6 months of non-stop CSI, but with the downside of a 6 month hiatus. So good and bad on both sides of things when you look at it... :)

Edited because the cold weather seems to have affected my ability to spell... :rolleyes:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

of crose i mean the repeats :eek: :eek: NOT the eppis i luv them :D :D :D

9. Guest

Guest Guest

if you wanted to know, it appears they are airing "Bite Me" again tomorrow night.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

so there aring bite me today and tommarow????? :confused:

11. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Im pretty sure, just tonight (Thurs).

12. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL ok I just liked the doc, just saying we all like a little pain in sex sometimes, and Grissom's look afterwards.

13. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

First time I've seen this episode, so I'm probably going to be repeating some other people's posts.

Nick was so funny when he couldn't remember Ray's name and Brass had to help him! :lol:
    That 'bite lady' was creepy looking IMO.

That lab guy that worshiped Greg was hillarious!! "Where do you get your hair cut?" :lol:

hmmm....Catherine saying sex/affairs (can't remember her wording) and coworkers don't mix....hopefully not forshadowing to the future!!

....that's about all for now.... :p :D

14. Destiny

Releasing the thread please feel free to continue the discussion. :)

15. Destiny

REPEATING: August 3, 2006
    For more info on cast list and more see page/post one.