"Bite Me" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 3, 2005.

1. lemon_grass

lemon_grass CSI Level Two

^^^ Spoilers regarding future episodes should be kept to the spoiler lab. ;)

The CSIFiles article says that Nick and Warrick open the coffin, but it looks to me like Warrick and Doc. Robbins in the promo. It's hard to tell, though. I would think that Warrick would be sensitive enough to not let Nick process the coffin, but if he does, it should be interesting. Ohh, I can't wait for Thursday!

2. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

ditto

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

That's in Gum Drops... this is Bite Me, which I am really looking forward to, because when we got spoilage for this new season, this ep was the first whose case really excited me! Can't wait to see it play out!

4. anna_scott

anna_scott Police Officer

I just hope that it makes up for the last two episodes. But did you guys notice how there is not really a lot to say about 'Bite Me'? Do we really know that little about it? Besides the biting and true case part... I hope we'll get a surprise of some kind.

PEACE

5. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

I'm not sure I'll even watch tonight. I'm still mourning the lack of Greg in the last episode and he's not mentioned in any spoilers for this episode, so it sounds like another ep with little to no Greggo.

Should be a great one for Nick and Warrick fans, though! :)

6. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

Well Greggo is supposed to be bulking up on protein drinks....unless they cut that part out. Possible continuity *gasp* from 4x4. :)

7. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

OT: I noticed he looked a bit bigger, more muscular in "Iced" Maybe it was the outfit/jacket he was wearing, I dunno.

8. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

Thanks! I hadn't heard that. At least it's a scene--wonder if it's more Nick and Warrick teasing him, like in the last episode?

9. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

I think it´s Catherine and Greg who´s working together when she notices he has a milk moustache, and he admits to the "bulking up" part.

It may be continuity from 4x4 and BM. ("You don´t have to be big to have low selfesteem" + Greg flexing his non-existent biceps when Sara looks away).

10. anna_scott

anna_scott Police Officer

Oh, come on... Not watching because of not enough Greg last ep? You serious? Isn't Thursday night the night we are all waiting for every week, no matter what?! CSI is CSI... know what I mean! Don't give up too soon!! It was just one ep. Greg is great. We know that. Even the writers know that. It's a hard job to please everyone of us in one ep. That's why there is approx. 22 eps in on season. Cheer up!! Better times are to come, yet.

PEACE

11. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

No, what I meant was that I wouldn't avidly watch the show like I did these past months after discovering the show. I have my VCR set to record it so I can watch the ep whenever I want. But if I know it's not going to be Greg-lite, I can plan to do other things during the time. I'm in the middle of a good book, so I might turn the tv off tonite and read instead.

12. loves_csi

loves_csi CSI Level One

I can't wait for tonite's episode. I tape each episode so I can watch it over and over. :)

13. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Sigh, me too :rolleyes:

14. NZ_CSI_Chicka

NZ_CSI_Chicka Pathologist

i cant wait to see clips to this ep

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Correct, please keep it on the topic of the discussion all future eps will have their own discussion thread before they air (We always make sure of it), so until then all future eps, should go in the "Spoiler Lab", until we create a thread for them. thanks. ;)