Better Abs: Hill Harper or Carmine Giovinazzo?

That would be hysterical and right up there with the photo of Carmine in the hideous purple hat that Faylinn so entertainingly sent along recently. If you do send that email, you must let us know if you get a response!! Maybe in honor of Carmine's birthday he can send us a present of photos of his, Hill's, and Eddie's half-nekkid bodies...

Speaking of the purple hat, Fay did you ever receive a response??

ZOMG! It wasn't me! :lol: I don't remember who sent it, but it wasn't this girl. :p

I'd laugh my ass off if someone sent Carmine an e-mail requesting half-nekkid pictures of the three of them. :lol: Can you see him going up to Hill and Eddie going, "Strip you two, the girls want a picture of us." :lol: Bonus points if they're all in the picture together...*drool*...wait, I forgot what I was saying. :lol:

You want me to e-mail Carmine and ask him? I was thinking more general NY staff thing, but that could work :D I'm wondering how he'd persuade them to do it... :devil:

Faylinn said:
ZOMG! It wasn't me! :lol: I don't remember who sent it, but it wasn't this girl. :p

I'd laugh my ass off if someone sent Carmine an e-mail requesting half-nekkid pictures of the three of them. :lol: Can you see him going up to Hill and Eddie going, "Strip you two, the girls want a picture of us." :lol: Bonus points if they're all in the picture together...*drool*...wait, I forgot what I was saying. :lol:

I'd be more than happy to take the picture...I mean, someone's gotta do it, right? ;)

Well, you could e-mail the show people, but we know Carmine reads his e-mail, whereas we can't know if the show will pay attention and respond. ;) :lol:

^ sure thing feenx! :D someone will have to make sure everything is right before we take the photo....is there enough skin showing? too much? too little? :p you know there can never be too much! :devil:

Well, maybe I'm the only one here but I wanna know who has the better manhood. Sure, abs are fun to look at but they fade with age unlike the guys' manhood, who will stay the same forever...hopefully :devil:.

jorja_fan86 said:
Well, maybe I'm the only one here but I wanna know who has the better manhood. Sure, abs are fun to look at but they fade with age unlike the guys' manhood, who will stay the same forever...hopefully :devil:.

Okay, you're writing that e-mail.

:lol: I don't think I'd be able to ask them that via e-mail. I'm dirty, but not that dirty :p. Besides, I'd rather find out in person :devil:.

Seriously though, I wanna know what's better...

Italian meatballs or two scoops of dark chocolate ice cream :devil:?

Back