Better Abs: Hill Harper or Carmine Giovinazzo?

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: I don't think I'd be able to ask them that via e-mail. I'm dirty, but not that dirty :p. Besides, I'd rather find out in person :devil:.

Seriously though, I wanna know what's better...

Italian meatballs or two scoops of dark chocolate ice cream :devil:?

Do they have a filth-mod on here? Because you and Mrs G need a scrub-down and a decontamination shower, for the sake of all of our tiny, precious minds!

:lol: I could get a scrub down by Carmine & then take a shower with Hill. That way, I could be the judge of who has better abs 'cause I know for sure that Hill has better pecs.

:devil: Bet you didn't see that one coming...

You'd have to do something with Eddie and Gary though. In the spirit of equality and fairness. Otherwise, your results aren't fully comprehensive :D

Lyn said:
jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: I don't think I'd be able to ask them that via e-mail. I'm dirty, but not that dirty :p. Besides, I'd rather find out in person :devil:.

Seriously though, I wanna know what's better...

Italian meatballs or two scoops of dark chocolate ice cream :devil:?

Do they have a filth-mod on here? Because you and Mrs G need a scrub-down and a decontamination shower, for the sake of all of our tiny, precious minds!
Oddly, I am one of the filth mods! :lol: :eek: :lol: Keep it clean, ladies. ... By that I simply mean, if there is any mixing of Italian meatballs and dark chocolate ice cream, be considerate and give our boys a thorough shower when you're finished. ;)

OMG, I love you guys, you know that? I think I've never seen a bunch of crazy people like you... must be why I like -so- much being around here! :D

Look! We're back to the scrubbing again! We have to make sure that they get nice and clean though - we absolutely cannot get the sheets dirty. Getting food out of the fabric is a nightmare! :p

OMG!! I'm gone a few days and I come back to manhood, italian meatballs, AND chocolate ice cream. :eek:

Wow, that makes it extremely difficult because I love italian meatballs AND chocolate ice cream. :p

Wasn't it jorja that sent the purple hat picture? If so, was there ever a response?

hummmm.... i have this wierd craving for some italian meatballs and chocolate ice cream, i have no idea why :rolleyes:

i'll have me italian meatballs as my main course and then chocolate ice cream for dessert, thanks! :p i may have to go back to the meatballs for a second helping..... ;)

1CSIMfan said:
Wasn't it jorja that sent the purple hat picture? If so, was there ever a response?
Yes, I believe that was jorja. Any response, girl?

Mmmmm ... Italian meatballs or dark chocolate ice cream? That is a dilemma. I could eat me some of those Italian meatballs all night ;), but I'm a girl who always has room for desert and chocolate is my favorite ... unless those meatballs come with an extra large sausage and I'm simply too stuffed. :lol: :devil:

^I just keeled over laughing. As you said, there's always room for dessert. Sausage and meatballs are my favorite meal... then for dessert, a bar of chocolate mousse cake... yum.

(*chases off to find 'little carmine' for a while and thinking about investing in a 'little hill as well*)

Back