Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

that's great that he is replying to his mail again! He is a bit of a busy guy, I have a couple of things to ask him but I just feel stupid emailing him about it! I don't want to sound stupid in my e-mail, but I might as well bite the bullet and go for it! :lol:

That you should, Thumpy! He's used to stupid--he's heard from me on several occasions. :lol:

HEY GUYS!!!! Remember me?! He's e-mailed me twice within the last 2 days! I am SO happy!!! Glad to be back :)

tala said:
That you should, Thumpy! He's used to stupid--he's heard from me on several occasions. :lol:

:lol: tala that was funny! I am going to e-mail him shortly, as soon as I figure out how I want to word my e-mail to him.

Glad to entertain. :D Don't think too hard, though. I find I make more idiotic decisions when I overthink them. The more spontaneous ones are always more forgivable. :p

I mean that as a general thing, not just for e-mailing strangers. :lol:

EDITED TO SAY: Yay, CarminesGirl!

ThumpyG said:
but I just feel stupid emailing him about it! I don't want to sound stupid in my e-mail, but I might as well bite the bullet and go for it! :lol:
I'm an "emailing Carmine" virgin too! :lol:
I'm with you- might as well just bite the bullet. Why the heck not. :D ...now if only I had something to say to him... :rolleyes: ;) :p

:lol: I just e-mailed him, so we will see.....

I have e-mailed him before, it was just so long ago that I know that I sounded stupid, that's all!

Tala, can it. Your emails are not stupid. :lol: You must have done something right, since he emailed you back. Unless, he's just incredibly BORED this weekend and has nothing better to do than sit online and email us all back after his 6 month long dryspell. ;)

:D :) oki doki i just sent my 1st e-mail to lovely mr. carmine!
if he replies i'm going to squeeee myself to death! :lol:

You'll be fine! It kind never really loses it's novelty though. It's still really cool to me to see his name in my inbox after 10+ emails.

:lol: I kind of doubt that. I don't like to brag, but I like to think that I did, in fact, recieve the very first email he sent through this little setup last year. It's weird, but when I looked back through my emails, I got one on this very date a year ago and then one again today...weird. You don't need to tell me, I know I'm slightly delusional. :lol:

afrikana said:
:D :) oki doki i just sent my 1st e-mail to lovely mr. carmine!
if he replies i'm going to squeeee myself to death! :lol:
:lol: I'm going to squee myself to death just reading that!:lol:

Hello all.
I've been lurking here for about a year but decided to come out of hiding!
I too was an e-mail virgin until this morning when I finally sent one off to him. I got a reply this afternoon. I think it's really great that he's in touch with his fans :)

Back