Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

Top41 said:
^He also could use spellcheck and a guide to grammar. :lol:
I don't care if he "can't" spell. As long as he gets my address right when he comes for a visit to Vanancouver.... :D

Im always surprised by things like this, not many celebs do things like that.

Maybe one of these days I'll join y'all and write one. If I can get brave enough to do it lol.

Hey hey hey, wait a minute boom. Are you telling me, that you got an email and you're not sharing it with us?! Bad girl! :lol:

It's no bravery Mel. He's really easy to talk to. Just be yourself. :)

Yeh it's nice that he actually replies to "some" of his emails. I sent him one a long time ago, I cant even remember what I said!

BlueGirl said:
I know you're just making fun of him, why wouldn't you? But let me be the one, who defends him. ;)

I think he's a big boy, BlueGirl. Seriously, it's all in good fun--no one here is really trying to be mean. A few jokes won't kill him.

Wait, you guys got emails back?! :eek: No fair! I haven't gotten one yet, but I shall wait. And if I don't get one I will email him again! :D :lol:

I know, I know! Geez, you girls take it so seriously! How many smilies do I have to use to convince you I'm in for the fun comments? :p :D

ThisIsMe he didn't say, but you can always ask him in an email. Write URGENT or something in the Subject line, he might notice it.

Shane he's going backwards, so he's around the beginning of March as far as I can see it. He's going pretty fast. 2 emails in 2 days is like Christmas for me. :D

*cough* I'll 'defend' him if it means being the one to comfort him and --censored by Fred-- Oh man! Darnit Fred! *kicks Fred* ;)

It's great that you guys have gotten responses. :)

BlueGirl said:
ThisIsMe he didn't say, but you can always ask him in an email. Write URGENT or something in the Subject line, he might notice it.
And be like "Hey, I'm from the locker room and I'm trying to track you down..." That may send him running in the opposite direction! :lol: :p

Then don't write that! :lol: Write to him, that you'll be in the city until the 15th, so you'd like to know where you could meet/see him. It can't hurt to ask. :)

BlueGirl said:
Then don't write that! :lol: Write to him, that you'll be in the city until the 15th, so you'd like to know where you could meet/see him. It can't hurt to ask. :)
Gee, that wouldn't open the floodgates at all. Dear Carmine, Hill recently told us about his "guitar" playing. Will be in the same city as you. Would love to play your guitar or watch while you play. Call me. ;) Yeah, no way the man can respond to stuff like that.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
BlueGirl said:
Gee, that wouldn't open the floodgates at all. Dear Carmine, Hill recently told us about his "guitar" playing. Will be in the same city as you. Would love to play your guitar or watch while you play. Call me. ;) Yeah, no way the man can respond to stuff like that.
Your post cracked me up Mrs. G!!
1.gif
4.gif

I think I best stick to other investigative efforts to find out when he'll be in town ;)

Back