Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

BlueGirl

Coroner
Okay, we've been waiting for this and it finally happened. I got an email from Carmine today and it really brightened up my mood. :D

So, I played a little prank on him on April 1st and that's the email he responded to. I'm sure he doesn't mind me sharing this, cuz it could very well get you girls to giggle too. ;)

Enjoy! :)

Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:22 AM
To: carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com
Subject: I found out a really bad thing about you and all I have to say is...

... HAPPY APRIL'S FOOLS DAY! :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist! ;) I hope mine will be the worst prank anyone will do to you today! lol

Enjoy the day! :)

Yours,
Tery

His response:

naughty girl....cdg

naughty, huh? :devil: :lol:

those two words were enough to have me giggling for the rest of the week! :D
hmmm...maybe i'll write to his soon.

OMG.
I can't stop squee-ing! That's so exciting! Too bad he's got an 8 week turn around on those e-mails. Oh well, it was worth it! Swoon....

Yeah, I wonder what he meant by it. ;)

He's a really great guy for taking the time to write back. He has no idea how much that means to us. :)

Carmine, if you're reading this: THANK YOU! :D

Blue, what a cute reply! Hmm, naughty huh? I hope that man is naughty, now wouldn't that be fun! :devil:

naughty huh?? you cut some stuff outta that letter you sent to 'im didnt you?? dont lie.. you just didnt want us to see that you confessed you undieing love for him and what you'd do to him if you had him alone in a room.. j/k... thats great he replied back to ya.

:lol:

OMG, he called you a naughty girl! I'd squee myself to death if he called me that! But then again, it's really cool that he replied to you. :)

CSINYRULZ I swear I didn't write anything else! :D

Tiny got a response to her email from him too, but she posted it in the Drool thread. I'll try to get her to post it here too. :)

I believe you BlueGirl, thats great he wrote you back though, what a great guy for taking the time out to do that.

BTW: Doreen - I love your banner.. ;)

Good. :) I thought I'd have to explain myself a little more. :lol:

Actually I think he's going backwards now with replying to the most recent ones and working his way toward the older ones.

So I say we should give him some time to catch up. :)

Wow, he is such a nice guy! I always think actors on a popular TV show would not take time to reply fan mail.

Bwahahahah! April Fool's prank! Loves it. (Not when the joke's on me anyway. :p)

Say ... has anyone had the nerve to email him about the forum's April Fool's Playgirl prank? Top41? :p

Back