Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

Kimmychu said:
Bwahahahah! April Fool's prank! Loves it. (Not when the joke's on me anyway. :p)

Say ... has anyone had the nerve to email him about the forum's April Fool's Playgirl prank? Top41? :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: No, I didn't e-mail him about it. Anyone who wants to is welcome to--maybe it will give him some ideas... ;) :devil:

^ :lol: Let me know what he says if/when he writes back. If you go back a few months, you can probably find the link to the thread.

I got a reply from him to day as well I htink hes blitzing his email today lol

I sent:

Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 11:00 AM
To: carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com
Subject: well hi there.

Hey ... I am the great Sammie (yes I do have a big ego deal)

So yeah I must admit I do watch CSI NY religiously and Danny has to be I favourite character....I just wanna squeeew him so much.

Though what I'm writing...well emailing what ever the hell you bloody call it is to say I really really loved the scene in Run Silent Run Deep where Danny and Mac hugged. I have no idea how hard it must be to act a scene like that, but the fact you were so convincing I mean there was tears! I honestly can't tell you how much I honestly loved that scene it was the highlight of the season!

So yesh I shall stop babbling. Good luck man! ^__~

Sammie x0x

He sent:

Glad you liked my effort had to think some really sad thoughts.. cdg

Seems like he's on a roll, Super-Email-Writing-Carmine or something, cuz I got another response, and yes, it's now official: he's going backwards! :)

Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 5:53 PM
To: carmine@carminegiovinazzo.com
Subject: I just read Anna's interview...

Hi! :)

Wow, it's been a while since I wrote you. I haven't forgotten about you, I just had other things to do and I don't like to write you too many emails, cuz I don't wanna get on your nerves. :)

Anyway, I just read the interview Anna Belknap did with CSIFiles and there was something about guitars and singing in it which really got my attention. ;) You know I really like listening to people playing the guitar and picturing Anna, you and Eddie with guitars, singing the lines to your scenes is a really hard task to do. I mean okay, Hill said it too, that you all play sometimes, but you know what? We'd like some proof of that. ;) Is there ANY way you could record one of those practice songs? Please? I promise we won't laugh! ;) Maybe giggle, but not laugh! No-no! :D

I'm just teasing ya, sorry. I'm in that kinda mood. It happens to me sometimes. :)

It was great to read how well you all work with eachother. Having a great group of people to work with is something you need to charish. You can never beat that. I also read you are/were shooting episode 21. Wow, you're almost done with the season. How many eps will this season be? Judging by other CSI seasons you'll only have about 2-3 episodes to shoot and you're done for this season. Any plans for the cast as a group for the summer? I mean promoting and stuff? Or do you all go different ways? Going to vacations maybe? :)

Sadly I missed Hill's chat on tuesday, but he answered the question I posted for him earlier. I don't exactly know what his answer was, but I asked him about the centipede scene everyone was talking about at the forum. :D Sorry, but as I heard from others at the chat I lifted the secret about your supposed bug-eating. :p To tell you the truth I'm GLAD you didn't eat that thing! Eww! Just the thought of it makes my stomach turn. Eww...

By the way do you guys usually talk about these interviews or chats afterwards? I mean what we asked and such?

Well I gotta go now, I didn't think I'd write a novel-email again... Damn, I try to make it shorter next time. If you want me to write again, that is. ;)

Take care and be good!

Yours,
Tery

His response:
thanks off to Toronoto to promote then back to LA to work the hiatus goes so fast...cdg

I've never heard of Toronoto...where on earth is Toronoto? :lol: ;)

^He also could use spellcheck and a guide to grammar. :lol:

Hey, leave him alone! He's in high-speed answering emails. We should appreciate anything we get. With or without grammar mistakes. :)

^It's all in good fun. ;) "Toronoto" just cracked me up big tome. :lol:

^^Wow. Chill girl. Toronoto is kinda funny. He used two capital I's and a period at the end of his sentence in my email. I was rather impressed and the english geek in me was rather proud. :D

Back