Back in business! - Email Carmine Giovinazzo

Alright.. I just finished my last art history final ever, a feeling invinsable at this point...

After reading all this, it has convinced me to do it... so I just did it... and now I'm going to try to forget it and see what happens! Yea for all of us email virgins!

Hey guys, I am sad to say, he didn't mention a thing about the Playgirl prank in his reply. :lol: So, I have no idea at all if he has come around to look at it ... or, eeps, he didn't think it was the slightest bit funny. Doesn't make sense though, since we've got way crazier threads here in the forums. And no, he didn't mention anything about 'guitar playing' either. :lol:

But! I'm happy to say that, yes, indeed he does read long emails and yes, indeed he does answer all your questions in a cunning manner. :p :)

By the way, he says that there's going to be an article in Emmy magazine this week about him and his art. Anybody know where this magazine can be found? I'm pretty sure it won't be in my country.

By the way, he says that there's going to be an article in Emmy magazine this week about him and his art. Anybody know where this magazine can be found? I'm pretty sure it won't be in my country.

I've never seen it before, but I looked it up. It doesn't seem to be a weekly magazine tho? I have no idea...

I can't wait to see it. I just emailed him questions about his art, so hopefully he'll reply!

kasmith101 said:

I've never seen it before, but I looked it up. It doesn't seem to be a weekly magazine tho? I have no idea...
Emmy Magazine (that is if there isn't another one) is the magazine of The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Info can be found HERE. It seems as though it comes out every 2 months.

oo i have a lil story!

i was readin thru some threads last night and cracking up so my mum decided to see what the hell i was doin. So she comes down and looks at the screen (which, coincidentally was on this thread at the time) and asks me what it is.
(me)-a forum
(mum)-who are these people?!?
-i met them here
-they're all guys!
-mum those are avatars...PICTURES of ACTORS
-*disbelieving stare*

:lol:

kasmith101 said:

I can't wait to see it. I just emailed him questions about his art, so hopefully he'll reply!

:lol: I also asked him a question about his art. The guy probably thinks that we are all consipring now! I haven't heard back yet on mine, so he probably read it and was like, 'this is the worst e-mail I have ever read, I won't even dignify it with a response!' j/k!

As far at Emmy magazine, it can be ordered and the issue that he stated that his artwork was in, isn't out yet, so if it can't be bought at a bookstore, I will probably just order it when it comes out if I can't find it at my trusty bookstore, Barnes and Noble.

I e-mailed him yesterday, still haven't gotten a response.....*prays to God..*

Uhm, about the Emmy magazine thingy, he simply said to 'check out this week's issue of Emmy magazine' for an article about him and his art. I got the email Sunday morning, so ... yeah, I guess it'll be out within the next 7 days or something. *shrugs*

tala!!!! :D :D :D Great to see you back!!! :D

Is there a point to this thread if no one is sharing e-mails? :p ;)

Cool about Emmy magazine--the man really is on a publicity blitz since RSRD!

That magazine only comes out every two months. The last one came out in April. BTW, if you live in the sticks and travel to a slightly larger 'city' to try to find it, don't even bother. People look at you like you have two heads. Seriously, nobody knows what the hell this magazine is. :lol: I'm going to end up either ordering it online or traveling 45 minutes to Barnes and Noble, where they claimed they had it this morning.

I *think* I've seen it at Borders before, but I'm not sure.

Back