Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Re: Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

^Oh yeah, some interaction with people OTHER than Danny at this point would be great :) Maybe she can go out for a drink with Flack and they can get drunk together and up karaoke-ing together. Hmm...I want that!

And Lindsay-Stella girl talk would be cool too.

And she can have fun with Hawkes with those random facts thing they've got between them. They're both insanely smart, maybe they can have an IQ battle or something. :)

Who did I leave out? Mac? He can teach her how to use the Katana properly.

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

preferably on a Danny dummy. would help with the learning a lot :thumbsup:

and you forgot Adam. I can see them playing some video games and then Hawkes joining them

Lindsay, Flack and a Karaoke machine? me likes a lot. especially the look on Dannys face if Flack let it slip - on purpose of course, what a great time they had. Im evil :rommie:

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I really want to Lindsay and Stella interact. The only time I can remember them interacting with each other outside of work was when Stella confronted Lindsay about her past. Let's see them do something like shopping at Tiffany's or something :lol:

Also I would love to see her solve puzzles with Adam as well ;)

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

ooo a good girly Lindsay-Stella would be great. Lindsay needs to talk to someone and i would love to see that someone be Stella. after "Silent Night" and "The Lying Game" it seems to me that both women have a good relationship and understanding of each other.

i kinda hope that Lindsay dumps Danny's ass for a while or they just take a break and she can work through her baggage and become S2 light again. i loved it when she worked with Hawkes and the poor man is down for the count with screen time this season so maybe she can work with him some more.

in my mind i'm not on Danny or Lindsay's side but the rest of me is totally Team Lindsay. she tried this season to be there for Danny and he blew her off giving her messed up signals so Lindsay def gets my side in that.

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Or certain parts of a Danny dummy. :p Bits that dangle. LOL! Poor Danny...I'll love him again soon enough though.
    You know, I can see Adam just popping by randomly at the lab trying to cheer her up with invitations to teach her how to play a game or something. Adam is such a dork but he's the lovely kind. :) Yeah, and Hawkes might get sucked in too. Lol.

Yeah, I really like it too - especially if she's distancing herself away from Danny, and he thinks she'll just taking time to think and wont do anything without him. He'll be surprised to know his girl's been having fun without him - serves him right. :) Dear, dear, jealous Danny coming! :lol:

I just pictured Adam randomly coming over one night with a smile and a puzzle box. If the lab were to find out, I don't think they'd be very happy with Danny - and Linds'll probably get more attention - because Danny has his "own little way" of dealing with grief. Blegh.

And they might just be in the "all men are idiots" phase together - after creepy stalker guy whose name escapes me - and Danny. They can go out and have fun together. :)

6. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

"I just pictured Adam randomly coming over one night with a smile and a puzzle box. If the lab were to find out, I don't think they'd be very happy with Danny - and Linds'll probably get more attention - because Danny has his "own little way" of dealing with grief. Blegh."

About Lindsay working on a puzzle with Adam? I am confused by what you mean. All I meant by this was for Adam and Lindsay to work on a puzzle together in the breakroom just for fun. Or are you talking about the lab finding about the whole Danny/Lindsay situation?

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I meant the whole danny/lindsay situation. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone gave Danny glares but are all smiles around Lindsay? Until he mans up that is and tries with his innermost being for forgiveness :)

Just a small happy thought; Adam popping by one night with a puzzle box just to cheer Linds up - and maybe stella'd come too and they can gossip - and Adam's there trying to play but keeping his ears closed. :lol:

8. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

or possibly they all come over and watch movies, eat pizza, drink a beer or two, and then.......Danny drops by, and she's like....Well, you would have been invited but I was so sure the great Danny Messer would have plans. You know with your new girl and all.

Oh yeah, that's right. Make him eat it girl. Then he could just be like....man, where does the loyalty lie? Not with you at the moment big boy!:evil:

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^haha, I like that idea. The poor guy - he'd be so sad - though right now I wonder if he'd even realise he HAS friends - because apparently grief's the only thing in his eyes.

Oh well, Linds deserves to be happy, with or without him, and she should work herself up about it until he goes to her. :) I want to see someone flirt with her!

10. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

yeah, she deserves some attention. and then someone would randomly mention it before Danny - yeah I kinda want him to suffer a little. which is an improvement. last week I wanted him to suffer a lot :lol:

it would be great if the team kinda took her side. not giving Danny the cold shoulder but supporting Lindsay, maybe asigning them on different cases. or going to lunch with her. or shopping, I like that idea a lot

I dont think he does. otherwise he would turn to some of them. Lindsay was talking about how he chose to deal with it alone and I think that she would found out if he turned to Flack. it would probably sting a little but she would understand

11. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

I def agree with someone coming in the show and flirting with Linds. I think she needs some attention beyond Danny that will boost her ego and make her feel good about herself. If at any point she finds out what he did with Rikki i believe it will crash her but i hope she wont react bad to this and understand that even alone she is thousand times better than Rikki, and turn to her friends for comfort......and NOT the comfort Rikki needs to overcome pain.:rolleyes:

at any rate im counting the hours till the next ep comes to finally see Linds further reaction to the whole story and her attitude towards Danny.....;)

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Yeah, that would be nice. Lindsay is - hot - and I can't see why she shouldn't get attention from other men, and at the same time make her feel wanted, and Danny jealous. He screwed up one of the best things in his life - he'll have to pay alot to get it back :)

Yeah, I can see the team taking turns taking her out to lunch, asking her out for drinks, Stella inviting her on a shopping spree since all her pretty clothes are burnt to a crisp... you know, fun stuff :p Ha, but poor Danny will be all sad and alone, and for some reason, I think it would be Lindsay who'd want to spend time with him after a while of this ignoring thing going on :) *squee*

I don't think Lindsay would be upset at all if he had turned to Flack, and if he did, she would have known about it. Danny has known Flack for much longer, and their trust, is different between to that between Danny and Linds. If he didn't want Lindsay involved, he should have gone to Flack, the fact that he didn't, well clearly he has forgotten who he is. I'm surprised he still knows his own name :rolleyes:

But oh well, I just hope Lindsay will stay strong no matter what Danny says to her in tomorrow's episode, if he says anything to her in the first place. Linds isn't a pushover. She'll push back if he puts her in that position. I loved how angry she seemed when Danny was being all stupid with her in 416 :)

Selfish? That would be Danny - not Linds.

Lindsay is stronger than that. She survived the massacre of her friends and that hurt she carried in her for MUCH longer than she's known Danny. And they've only been together what? Less than a year. If anything, she's going to feel numb, and perhaps, slightly unwanted - but she'll get through it because she knows she's better than that. He doesn't dictate her life - and she's not going to let him. If anyone is going to get upset, it's going to be Danny.

Rikki shouldn't be mentioned anymore - this is the Lindsay thread she is a bajillion times better than Rikki and that is all. :cool:

Oh I can't wait. I'm torn between wanting Lindsay to understand and simply leave him as she gathers her thoughts, and me wanting her to slap him and then leave to gather her thoughts.

AND if she really wants to make him even more guilty, she might add a "I hope you two are happy together" and that, if he still cares for her, and I know he does, is going to hurt like a drill through the chest cavity. :)

Sadist - me? Maybe...masochist? Probably. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  13. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

first of all, Liffy, I love your new signature :)

ha, I can totally see her doing just that. they are friends after all and I think she is closer to him then anyone in NY - beside the obvious pool table smex. and whatever happens between them I dont think she would stand to see him in pain for long. not when she can do something about it.

and even though I alredy stated that, she was simply great in 4.16 - strong, professional, honest and pissed. wait, I think I forgot sexi :)

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I've wanted to pimp it out for a while now, just never got around to doing it. :)

Yeah, no matter what happens to their relationship, she's always going to care about him, whether she likes it or not. It's hard to just let go of a person you care about, and I don't think she's willing to lose him, at the very least, as a friend. She's just not that kind of person.

She's determined yes, but she isn't cruel. If Danny needs help, she'll be there in an instant. She'll be more careful about giving her heart to him again, but she'll still care. :)

*snuggles Linds*
    I personally liked the way she gave him the notepad thingy and walked off. Go pissed Linds! That was fun to watch. She doesn't seem like she wants to talk to Danny - which means Danny's going to have to try extra hard to talk to her. :) I'm sure it's going to be fun.

15. kitsun3gari

kitsun3gari Civilian

As a woman, I'll stand by Lindsay. I could not forgive a cheater. This is not a bump, something like this would end relationship. I like the thought of Lindsay leave him and find new love interest :D. Screw you Danny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.