Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

I liked that she finally (albeit a little too late perhaps) showed her emotions. That she spoke up about what was troubling her. And the fact that she despite all that was happening still was able to do her job shows that she has learned something from letting your personal feelings interfer with your job like she did last season.

I could really feel the pain and the hurt when she confronted Danny and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her emotions come through in the future.

i think that Lindsay is definately the one who wants to know were her relationship with Danny is now. he wanted to know in LRC and now she wants to know (is it me or do they pick the worst times to talk about their ship? lol).

she's frustrated and now wants to talk and help Danny out. i'm glad she now wants to help him b/c if she had picked "Child's Play" to do so it would not have been good, she would not have had the chance to get herself together to be able to say the right things (confused by what i just said? me to)

it was sad when Lindsay said that she felt like she was losing her best friend and now she has to find a way to get over her feelings for him. great job by Anna she really sold the scene. and the dirty looks Lindsay was giving Danny the whole ep... fantastic :) she looked like she wanted to rip him apart lol.

I thought how brilliant Anna Belknap played her hurt and anger last episode. In the scene with Stella and Danny she completely ignores him even when he tries to bring the attention to him. Not even one glance at him. Brilliantly played on her part.

what scene is that eveningstar? i would be interested to see it. because i am very afraid i might get blind i have only seen the beatiful monologue of Linds. The scene you mention is after the monologue? and Linds ignores him? that would be nice to see. if there is such a scene can someone direct me to a link to see it? id love it!!!!!

on another note...i almost cried when Linds was finishing her monologue and her voice sort of cracked...broke...like she couldnt continue talking....because she would cry...it was so emotional and touching...major kudos to Anna and to Linds :D

i am also glad she gave Danny a piece of her mind...i got so upset when he tried to act like she was crazy for being upset over the dinner he refused!!!!such a cowardice behavior!!!!!how dare you turn this against her when you dont have the balls to admit the real reason you ere not avaliable!!!still makes me furious!!!!!and before anyone says anything about the were they a couple or not..im sorry but his guilt look to me speaks for itself. if he had nothing to blame himself for he wouldnt look at her like that.

The scene where Danny apologizes to her and say that they need to talk. Right before then when Stella was there, she only looks at Stella and never acknowledges Danny.

what scene is that eveningstar? i would be interested to see it. because i am very afraid i might get blind i have only seen the beatiful monologue of Linds. The scene you mention is after the monologue? and Linds ignores him? that would be nice to see. if there is such a scene can someone direct me to a link to see it? id love it!!!!!

on another note...i almost cried when Linds was finishing her monologue and her voice sort of cracked...broke...like she couldnt continue talking....because she would cry...it was so emotional and touching...major kudos to Anna and to Linds :D

i am also glad she gave Danny a piece of her mind...i got so upset when he tried to act like she was crazy for being upset over the dinner he refused!!!!such a cowardice behavior!!!!!how dare you turn this against her when you dont have the balls to admit the real reason you ere not avaliable!!!still makes me furious!!!!!and before anyone says anything about the were they a couple or not..im sorry but his guilt look to me speaks for itself. if he had nothing to blame himself for he wouldnt look at her like that.

It's a scene after the monologue and Danny/Linds/Stella are talking about the case. Lindsay paid attention to Stella but practically ignored Danny and was it just me or did he keep leaning more and more forward towards her as he spoke? Lol.

Anna did an amazing job in 4x16. That's how the writers should be using her; she has so much potential to be an amazing character and Anna is a great actress. She stood her ground with Danny and I am so glad she's not the clingy whining girlfriend. She wanted to know what's up - he didn't give it to her, fine, so she leaves. She doesn't need to beat herself with a stick because of Danny's reluctance to let her in.

She's grown alot from the past season, and it really shows in the way she can still work, and glare at him with hatred, and still look completely serious when it's called for. :) Great character growth (yeah, one good thing TPTB managed to get right). :p

As for her future with Danny...I don't know what the writers are planning. Although I would rather them talk and work things out, having some alone time would be great for her character too. Maybe a chance to form new relationships with other people, and strengthen the ones she already has.

Lindsay has a good working relationship with Flack, probably early on it was because of their connections to Danny, but now they've gotten their own groove together. They're absolutely hilarious when they're together and I hope we get more of that. She's also got a good sync with Hawkes (anyone remember the Hawkes/Lindsay/Peyton scene in S2? Cant remember episode name - and when do I ever?) :p

Somehow, I don't think Lindsay wants to lose Danny as a friend. He's the one she's most closest too, and that's affecting her right now - she doesn't want to lose him as a best friend. Whatever Danny does, despite how angry she may be, I dont doubt that she'd be willing to help him if he asks.

Oh I do love my Lindsay :D

Anna did do a fantastic job. Lindsay had to bounce from being pissed to being professional and she did very well.

so the question i have been asking myself and going over how Lindsay would react: should Lindsay found out what Danny did?

i don't think she should find out. i think she would be so hurt by Danny b/c it just not like him. that would leave a lot of the not trusting issues open and i hate that a lot. never mind ruining their bf/gf relationship possibilities it would ruin their friendship to some extent.

i just think for Lindsay's sake Danny shouldn't tell her. i can imagine Lindsay still staying strong but on the inside dying and hurting so much. and besides happy, sarcastic Lindsay is the best we waited a long time to get that back and if that went away now i'd be mad lol.

I am not a complete fan of this idea, but it being television, I see Lindsay within the next couple of episodes forgiving Danny after finding out what happened. The writers are going to try to put more soap opera elements into the story just to get all of the fans completely riled up (personally I want this show to stick to what they do best, solving crimes) and involved. To the writers, this whole incident is probably the the "little bump" they were referring to.

Even though it would be devastating for Lindsay to find out Danny slept with Rikki - she has to know. Because if Danny wants to continue any kind of relationship with her, it's not going to work with him lying about something so important.

He screwed up. And untill she knows what he's done - they'll be living a lie - and that, is not a good thing, whether on TV or RL. I seriously question TPTB's motives.

I agree, Liff. She has to know. A relationship cannot be built on a lie. And she would find out eventually, they always do, and it will hurt more coming from someone else a while after the fact. She would feel betrayed that Danny didn't tell her. She has to find out, sooner rather than later. Then, they can work on rebuilding their relationship.

Have you got room for one more in here? :beer:
I just thought it was time to branch out and praise our Lindsay here, rather than just in the 'Danny and Lindsay' thread ;) I thought she was amazing in this weeks episode. Her monologue scene blew me away - it was great to see her stand up for herself and not back down in any way. She could have ducked out of challenging Danny for his actions but was brave enough to tell him how she felt.

In a way, it reminded me of Danny in LRC when they spoke in the corridor scene. Things had to be said and I am glad that we got to see 'strong yet vulnerable' Lindsay. Although, when her voice breaks when she tells him that she had fallen in love with him.... that gets me everytime.

And as much I want her to be with Danny .... he needs to own up to his actions (regardless of whether or not they were in a relationship) and she needs to kick his ass! Then kiss and make up :lol: - with or without the pool table :devil:

But, tell me, do you think that Linds could actually move on? You know that it will always in the back of her mind. You know that she will always wonder if she is the one for him.

I HATE this for her. She is so sweet, but yet a firecracker.:(

Personally, I think it would bother me. I would wonder too much to make sure He was clean and if and only if I decided to stay with Danny (I am talking as if I am Linds here) I would tell that boy to get tested before I would climb up in the bed with him again. :rolleyes:

But that is just me. I am a germ freak. I hate coodies, and yet I work with medical patients. Crazy ain't it.:lol:

^ She has to move on eventually and whether that is with him or without him remains to be seen...But I feel that the stuff that has happened to her last year and how she finally left that behind her has made her stronger and thus strong enough to take on any new challenge in her life...

She doesn't seem like the 'forgive and forget type', so I do hope she will literally kick some ass before she decides how to move on...

Eww..I just realised how dirty the whole situation sounds now. If she takes Danny back she needs to give him a good SCRUB! and get off any crud he may have gotten. :lol:

Well, Lindsay's already had a traumatic past, so I think she'll be able to move on from him if he forces her too. She probably doesn't want to, but if she's forced into a corner, she will. She's not going to put up with that kind of behaviour, and she doesn't deserve it either.

Sometimes I wonder if he has any respect for her at all.

Haha GERM FREAK! :guffaw: Oh I love that. She's probably going to be having thoughts if he'll do it again behind her back (if she takes him back) and that kind of feeling doesn't go away overnight. Her trust is going to be severed so he's going to have to regain that - slowly.

Looking forward to it actually :)

well, I think its time for romantic!Messer to amke a re-appereance and I cant wait for kick ass Lindsay to amek a comeback. they are finally taking advantage of the potential they showed in S2

it woul be nice to see some girl talk between Stella and Lindsay. to show that she connected with the rest of the team too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back