Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by pizzapie, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dryan89

Dryan89 Prime Suspect

Thanks for opening a new thread. Anna is cool. I cant wait for next season

2. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I think you are really underestimating Anna fans. Sure, people don't like Lindsay and a few may not like Anna, but she has a lot more fans then people give her credit. I love Sara from LV, but I dont post in the Sara/jorja fan thread on a regular day basis. Anna/Lindsay has a lot more fans then the NY forum realizes.

I really don't want a DL romance in season 3. I want to see her interaction with Mac more. Flack and Hawkes. Because if Lindsay is dating Danny, it changes how she re-acts with male co-workers.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

There are plenty of Lindsay/Anna fans, certainly. But there are just as many, if not more viewers who really don't like her.

4. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I agree with you, Alyssa. But love Lindsay or hate Lindsay, she generates a lot of attention---some characters never get that much attention--be it good or bad.

Development: As much as I love shipping, I would rather see Lindsay's backstory and more integration with the team first, before any further romantic developments occur. It would be great for Lindsay to continue to establish relationships with the team and then later she can move into a more romantic relationship. I love to ship, but ultimately I love the idea of taking it slow or subtle relationship movements. :)

Lindsay's strength seems to lean towards science and forensics;I would hope that the writers would bring this side of her out a lot more. She seems to be great at explanation and is enthusiastic about scientific discovery and investigation.;)

On a lighter note, I really like Lindsay's hair straight with a darker color and highlights (maybe that's because I like my hair straight and tapered a bit). I do think that her hair is nice when it is lightly curly, but not all of the time. I think in "Risk" her hair was appropriate for the occasion.

While I like some of her cute jackets and tops, I really like it when she has a bit of an edge to her wardrobe. She doesn't have to be va-va voom---she's not the type, but I loved her black outfit in "Stealing Home," and her hip suede jacket in "Risk." :)

5. licorice

licorice Rookie

I have to agree. I love to ship D/L too, but would like to see Lindsay develop more as a character in her own right first. I wouldn't want it to interfer with the overall cohesiveness of the team, which I felt was apparent in the season finale. I really like the 'chemistry' between her and Mac and if she ends up with Danny, then it would inveriably alter her relationship with her boss. It would be nice though to see at least one of the CSI women in some kind of healthy relationship with a man. Why does it always have to result in trauma of some kind? I have to agree with CSI Files reviewer here. It doesn't seem like anyone of the women portrayed in CSI can have a 'normal' social life outside of work. Maybe Lindsay could be the first?

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^I would also like to see a female CSI in a relationship that didn't hurt her or make her look like a victim.

I'm all for socializing outside of the job, as long as it doesn't interfere with the team and the point of the show---crime scene investigation. :)

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

^Hi audacity I hate you, but I heart you. Why? Because you post to much stuff on that you know that I'll agree with you. It makes it very hard to argue with you, which you know I love to do.

But yeah, as long as the pairing doesn't take away as to what the show is about to begin with.

8. BlueGirl

BlueGirl Coroner

I posted pics of Anna from 'The Handler', in my thread with the news that it's on air on one of our hungarian channels. Feel free to take any of those pictures. :)

9. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

Anna looks so different in those pics. I mean you can see the resemblance to her, but if I didn't no it was her, I might think it was her sister! (if she has one, I don't know)

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I saw a picture from one the episodes a close-up and her face shape is a lot like Reese witherspoon. What do you guys think?
    Look at her face

11. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I think she looks a little bit like the soap opera actress Sydney Penny. I guess maybe her smile is like Reese's smile. :)

Thanks for posting a link to those pics, Bluegirl! ;)

IHNC---love and hate, huh?:lol:

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You think she looks like Julia on AMC?..:lol:

She looks more like Reese

:lol: audacity - I live to annoy you.

13. keich

keich CSI Level One

Everybody pretty much said what I wanted to say, I don't think I can add anything without being redundant. :lol:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

#2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Hey guys! :cool:

I basically want to know more about Lindsay, what makes her tick. And about her hair? I wonder if she's going to let it grow during the 4 months hiatus and then come back with it straight? And erm...I have the same kind of curly hair and I don't think it looks...erm...fake. lol

:lol: 5'2 by my counts is 1.5m...1.3 m falls on the realm of dwarfism. I know Anna's petite, but not that petite! Think Christina Aguilera kind of petite...or Kylie Minogue.

15. xforce11

xforce11 Police Officer

Re: #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

I hope we have some backstory on Lindsay next season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.