Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh! She's really short! I'm a like four or five inches taller than her!!! Wow!

Welcome, Sammie!

So, what do you guys think is going to happen with Lindsay next season? I'm really hoping they put her in a situation where she can come out as a character a bit more. The last couple of episodes were pretty dramatic for her, though not necessarily 'revealing' (that's what I thought anyway). I felt like Stealing Home was trying to hard to make the connection between Linsday and the victim. It was just sooooo...obvious. I wouldn't mind some more subtle storylines for her. I think I've said this here already but I would really to see Lindsay in a somewhat normal relationship with a guy. I mean, now that Stella's been scared for life, who else but Lindsay to show 'em how it's done?!

I ship M&M and FM Radio but I cringe at the thought of the inevitable office romance gone sour and all the awkward moments it will create. Shudder...

awww thank you for your welcomes! **huggles**

I feel like so tall now IM 5' 8 >___< I wanna be short!

I really hope we get to see more of Lindsays back story in S3 I wanna find out why she moved no NYC and why she wanted to be a CSI.

ON the CBS site it says shes hiding a horrible secret that caused her to move away from Montana?

God I wanna know what it is I'm an impatiient little bugger.

THough isnt that why god blesssed us with fan fiction?

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
Wow, she's really short. No wonder she's shorter than Danny! :lol:

Petite people are cute. We don't weigh much and don't take up too much space! :lol:

Anna does seem to make Gary and Carmine look tall when she is in a scene with them. Eddie looks like a giant when he is standing next to Anna. Someone said that they thought she was cute enough to put in their pocket---how sweet!! ;)

I know that we discussed some different (often serious stories--like background stories) storylines we'd like to see with Lindsay, but what are some really funny or lighthearted stories you all would like to see next season concerning Lindsay??

To everyone celebrating, have a great Memorial Day Weekend! :)

IHNC- I'll tell NS you said hi! :D

Lighthearted stories....Hmmm...how about Lindsay trying to catch a goat that ate their murder weapon? Then again, what would a goat be doing in NY?

Or she could come across something like that robospanker. :D

I just remembered something I want to see from Lindsay next season. I'd like to see her with a gun. :D

keich said:
Lighthearted stories....Hmmm...how about Lindsay trying to catch a goat that ate their murder weapon? Then again, what would a goat be doing in NY?

Stranger things have been know to happen in NY, I saw a guy walking a goose (No seriously, the goose was on a leash and everything)

^REALLY??
Maybe the goat could living in an apartment with some guy who hoards animals...wasn't there a story in the news about some guy who was keeping a tiger or a full grown crocodile in his apartment? And just for the record, I hate goats (bad attitudes, freaky-deaky eyes). But watching Lindsay tangle with a goat would be great. What would be even greater, would be watching Danny tangle with a goat!

A goose on a leash? Really? Wow, that's interesting.

Watching the whole team tangle with a good would be a sight to see. And the only one who'd be able to catch it would be Sid. :lol:

ive seen people walking ferrets and goats on leashes before, never a goose though, they are evil creatures as are swans. i would like to see lindsay with a gun possibly aswell but while on the subject of animals i really want to see her on a case involving horses. she could teach the others a thing or two about them or something. but thats just me.

I was just thinking the same thing! I would love to see her work a case with horses and then we could see how a country girl reacts around them.

If that did happen, I would love for Flack or Danny to go with her. It would be really funny to see that. :D

I can see Danny being frightend of horses....and Lindsay showign him there is nothing to fear. Damn my shipping brain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back