Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
iheartnickcath said:
You think she looks like Julia on AMC?..:lol:

She looks more like Reese

:lol: audacity - I live to annoy you.

Um, yes. But I suppose that's your charm, IHNC! :lol: :p

I think maybe Anna looks a little like Sydney, when she played on a TV show in the late 80's. In earlier pics, Anna seems to have a darker complexion and darker hair. That's why I commented about that.

Good to see you, Ada!! :D

Sydney Penny? No way. :lol:

I want to know a little more about Lindsay too. I think we'll get more next season, because this was her first season and she needed some time to fit in. With the other characters, it was different because they all supposedly have been working together for a long time, but Lindsay just met these people and so I understand why she hasn't really told her whole life story to anyone.

Alyssa, I don't if they still resemble each other, but there were some earlier pics of them in which they had some strikingly similiar features! ;)

Does anyone know how long Anna has been married to her husband, Eric? I read an article in which she talks about her husband (I guess maybe when they were living in New York?). She seems to really love and respect him. I think that's great considering the fact a lot of relationships in Hollywood are often shallow and over before you know it. ;)

pizzapie said:
^I do know they're both in the Rude Mechanicals theater group. I wonder if they met there.

Nope, they've met at the American Conservatory Theater, Eric once said in an interview:

Q: Where did you go to graduate school?

A: I went to the American Conservatory Theater from 96-98, and I got my masters in acting. It was there that I met my wife, Anna Belknap. After I graduated I moved to New York City.

The whole interview could be found here

And a pic of Anna and Eric

http://www.mainelincolncountynews.com/images/Article_Images/LAbelknap2-05-51-F-KMF.jpg

And about Annas height, I guess shes around 1.60 - 1.65, because Melina is 1.70, both wear high shoes and when they walk together Anna is around 5 - 10 cm smaller than Melina.

oh wow..i havent been in here for a while..love the pic of Anna and her husband they look soo cute together..[as they should] **smacks hand agianst head** and i would totally love to get to know..stuff..about lindsay!

I realy do love Danny and Lindsay! I dont see why people dont like Lindsay to me she seams very...well it looks like she feels out of place a bit in NYC.

After all shes from the country to her NYC must be like a whole diffrent world.

They do look really cute, Anna and her hubby.

B.T.W. Welcome, Sammie. I would agree. NY and Montana are really different. Anna brings something different to the world. something I think is good.

Lindsay_Montana said:
And about Annas height, I guess shes around 1.60 - 1.65, because Melina is 1.70, both wear high shoes and when they walk together Anna is around 5 - 10 cm smaller than Melina.

I went and converted it on onlineconversion.com. Anna is 1.57 m, which is equivalent to the 5 ft 2 in that has been mentioned before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back