Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by pizzapie, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

I think several episodes, but maybe one episode like "Til Death do we Part"

2. licorice

licorice Rookie

I think over several episodes would be ideal. IMHO, she seems like the kind of person who is thoughtful and cautious about what she says in regards to her past. But it would be nice if there was a consistent story line on her background through a couple of episodes in a row (instead of spread out over the entire season). One thing I really like about CSI:NY is that the characters are multi-dimensional. And like someone pointed out before, Lindsay is the kind of person I could see myself interacting with on a daily basis. She's very real. And in RL you don't really get to know someone in swoop, you learn over the course of several weeks/months/years. Lindsay brings stuff to the table, making her an interesting character to get to know.

I think my favorite Lindsay quote so far is the 'Move it Cowbody' scene on the roof of that 'cursed' building. That was so funny...and cute. I don't think I had realised just how small she really was until that episode. I mean, all actresses are small, in the skinny sense (even when the camera adds 10 pounds), but Anna is TINY. I want to put her in my pocket!

3. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

I think you also see how tiny she really is when she's paired with Flack. But that scene in Cool Hunter really does show it, because Anna doesn't look like she could be over 100 pounds. And Carmine actually has back problems, so he couldn't have lifted her if she weighed too much.

4. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

She's very petite (i.e. small boned), as opposed to (in my brothers words) the "crack-ho" skinny of a lot of actresses today (this comment was not meant to offend anyone). She's got a little bit of meat on her bones, and a whole lot of spunk in her attitude. I think that's what Mac likes about her (in a friendship way, though I do 'ship MeLty), he seems to smile a lot when she has 'attitude'.

5. Blackcat69

Blackcat69 Civilian

I like Lindsay. The first episode of CSI: NY, I saw was Trapped. So that was even better. Although I do hope that they go into her past a bit more, perhaps in the third season.

I have noticed she started to curl her hair. When she first came she had straight hair. Personally I like the change. Does anyone else?

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

She Is SO tiny. :D But she's adoreable...he really does? wow.

7. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

Yup, she's 5'2'' (probably about 1.3 m, but I'm not positive) The average female height is 5'6'' -think Stella.

8. licorice

licorice Rookie

Carmine's back problems stem from a baseball injury. The same one that sidelined him from sports. I'm not sure how bad it is now, though I imagine lifting anything too heavy would be a problem.

I love Lindsay's hair curly. Then again, I have curly hair, so I'm bias! (Still trying to find out was Melina uses in hers).

9. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

crack ho skinny? :lol: :lol: she is really petite. Healthy thin.
    I like her curly hair. It makes her look so cute. But I did like in Jamalot when Mac asked her about women hair products, she laughed and said how should i know? i work in a lab. :lol:

(btw, what is up with all these Danny threads? threads are started for his glasses! :eek: )

Anyways, Blackcat before a mod gets to you, your banner is a little too big. The banner sizes are 220x74. :)

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

(Your kidding me? For his glasses?...hmm what could we start for Anna/Lindsay. We have the love thread, thats a good thing? Why do we have a hate thread again?)

Lindsay with curly hair is such a cute thing.

11. licorice

licorice Rookie

Maybe we should start a thread all about Lindsay's jackets. Danny isn't the only one with cool accessories! :p

12. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

:lol: yeah, or a debate thread whether we like her curly hair or straight hair!

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Yeah I don't understand. We can have 5 differnt threads for different things related to Danny but not a picture thread for Anna. And I don't have a problem with people not liking anna/lindsay but I thought this forum was against negative stuff or people. One confused lurker. :confused: :confused:

14. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

i dont get it either, but here danny's god so it doesn't matter.

Whatever, I like posting the pics here. So we just have a thread for anna/lindsay and we can post pics here.

15. licorice

licorice Rookie

I have a hard time with some of the negative stuff in this forum too. BUT, this thread is awesome and a breath of fresh air...ummmm, much like Lindsay? heh, ohhh that was bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.