American Idol

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I can't believe Sundance is gone. That just sucks.

2. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I think that the judges should have some say in the votes. American Idol isn't about who's a better singer. Antonella should have went home weeks ago. Sanjaya should have went home instead of Sundance. This has been a disappointing season so far.

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Ha i love listening to Blake on my itunes :lol:

He can sing anything. I was reading in People (With Patric Dempsey aww) and they said the top 3 contestants, there was Lackisha, Malinda, and Blake (Not in order because there was none)

4. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

^ Hey I'm new to this thread. My top 5 are Lakisha, Melinda, Blake, Stephanie and Phil. I like both Chrises as well. I like Blake because he's different, he's young and has personality. I honestly wish Lakisha would win, I think she deserves it the most.
    Sorry if I just jumped right in. :)

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Hi there :D As much as I don't like Idols... I just realised American Idol we get here is actually the current one, only a a week later :D Meh, and they are so much better than Finnish one :p

Anyways..if Sundance was kicked out... wtf? :eek:

And Lakisha is a kickass :D

The one I didn't like was erm...the one who looked like Justin Timberlake wannabe. I'm sorry, I am still bad with the names :p

6. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I think Melinda and Lakisha are the two top ones. Jordin may give them a run for their money though. I really don't like any of the guys.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

My picks too, as well as Gina..but I do think Lakisha should have worn a long black dress, instead of white..but her rendition of "God Bless The Child" was fantastic!! and I thought Diana Ross was amazing..and she looked great, she's like 60.. so up-beat and thrilled by them all.. singing her songs... on the guys, the same.. although I do like the little Indian kid, Sanyja (whatever) he's sweet and his voice is smooth.. the rest.. don't care.. their all neutral

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

That might not have been Blakes best preformance but hey i love him dearly and wow that man is an amazing dancer, just imagen what it would be like when he's not also singing :lol:

This season already has a it couple which i love! Cake all the way man!!! it's Blake and Chris. R since well i seen some pics of them together and it's adorible!

9. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

I am not liking this season at all :( I have stopped watching..disappointing

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I am voting for sanjaya...he is the only thing interesting this season has to offer! I don't think he is the worst, I think Chris R is, he can't sing at all...

11. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I don't like Chris' voice either. I can't believe Stephanie is gone. I thought she had a strong voice. I do hope Sanjaya stays around for a while, just because everyone wants him gone.

12. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I am not the biggest Chris. R fan but i love Cake (Blake and Chris) so i wanted him to stay.

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't know why everybody want Sanjaya to stay, he is far the worst singer. I heard him sing, he is not a good one. He is young still, maybe he wil approve himself one day.

I watch Saturday Night live last night, This guy pretended he is Sanjaya and he sing horrible, they make fun of the person who can't sing.

I don't know who I want to hear 'em sing. Last time I saw it was good, it Sundance, he is sing good and they vote him off and he was bitter against the judges, he think Sanjaya should gone home and he should.

If you go to the other board American Idol board and they hate American Idol and vote for the worst singer to stay and do you know who they vote for worst singer, is Sanjaya to keep him on it and make a fun of the American Idol.

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

That is true. I cant belive people would do that, what did American Idol do to them, kick their dog?

:lol:

15. Missing

Missing Pathologist

The thing is, is that if a group decides to campaign to keep someone, like Sanjaya, who is not the better singer then it is not fair to the one who is and by doing this you are cheating the better singer. And if this does work and he wins do you really think that the way the voting system is will stay the same or will AI change it?

I don't hate Sanjaya but he clearly is not a chart topper for singing and although he has the cute boy look and smile, I don't believe he has the experience to handle what winning would do to him and all the publicity that comes with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.