American Idol

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I really think she might win this year. She's AMAZING.

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

My three contestants that i want to be at the top are:

Blake Lewis!!!!!
    Chris S
    Malinda Doolittle.

Not in order though but the top three are usually the most successful.

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

How the hell in Antonella still there :eek:. Unless I'm tone deaf she was by far the most horrid performer out of all the girls & guys too. Maybe those supposedly racy photos of her are keeping her in 'cause I dunno what is :confused:.

That being said I love Malinda, Blake & that Richardson guy. Maybe it's cause he reminds me of JT :devil:.

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Thank you Jorja! i hate i mean louth Antonella, she was a bitch in the group singing and well she isn't a good singer and that dress did not match her :lol:

5. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

I dislike Antonella after seeing how she and her little friend screwed over poor Bailey Brown during Hollywood week..what a pair of witches they are. She and Sanjaya need to leave next week. And I do not feel bad for Antonella at all with all the pictures circulating around the internet of her.

Who do I like? Chris Richardson :)

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I do like Sanjaya's voice i just dont think he's ready for it. The other 17 year old is though, she has more confidence and a corect song choice.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I totally can't stand Antonella.

Especially when she and her friend said 'oh just look at us..we are so hot!'

Get over yourselves..

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I know, i want her gone. She isn't that unique and compared to the other girls like Malinda she isn't good at all.

9. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

I can't stand her either.

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Are you kidding me?! :eek: It was out of control this week! Sundance went home! :eek: I seriously think Sanjiya should of went, and thank GOODNESS Antonella went home...I cannot STAND her. :rolleyes: YAY FOR MELINDA! YOU ROCK IT GIRL! GO ALL THE WAY! :D

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

YES! she went home Antonella went home, theres cake in the red room :lol:

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm glad Barba gone, she can't sing worth been. Sanjaya is the worst singer I ever heard, he cannot sing. He should have went home instead Sundance. Sundance was bitter. Sanjaya's sister is better then him, I heard her sing, she is so much better then her brother.

If you go on the other board who hate American Idol, you will see who they vote for, they vote for worst singer to keep them on the board.

13. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I dont think Sanjaya did a good job oj John Mayer. It's John frekin Mayer, he has a very strong voice and i think Sanjaya did the song WAY to slow. What annoys me is that last week he did a very old song which wasn't his thing, he does a very modern song and it still isn't his thing, he shouldn't have tooken on John Mayer he is just to modern. You can stay new, just dont do new new new songs.

What i love about Blake, well it's everything but what i love about him is that he is doing songs from like a couple of years ago that people are starting to forget but he brings them back up or he does songs that most people haven't heard of and he brings them into 2007.

14. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

I haven't been watching lately? Is Blake still there? He is the one that added his own vibe with the reggae (sp?) correct? He is good! I wouldn't be surprised if he was the next winner.

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Blake is still there and he is rocken it out!

I say that pecause on the red carpet pics all he's doing is sticking out his touge and doing the 'rock star' sign with his fingers. I love him so!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.