American Idol

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

UGH! Well, it depends on who the other judges will be on whether or not I'll watch. If its Bret and/or Harry I may watch. The show will probably be boring without Simon anyway. I'm not expecting it to last past this season to be honest.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

UGH indeed :scream:I can't believe this, I don't know if I can stomach her. Now it's down for me to Randy. And GNRF. I agree, this might be the end. I liked it when it was the original 4~although Ellen was a blast!

3. GregNickRyanFan

I agree about Ellen. She made me laugh on there so many times. She's a funny lady. But if she feels she's taken on too much, then I can't fault her for stepping away.

4. Desertwind

Now on our evening new I just heard that Kara got "FIRED' say what:wtf:. wow, what did she do wrong? And that Steven Tyler from "AEROSMITH" will be one of the judges:confused:

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Desertwind, Kara didn't do anything wrong, she didn't bring enough viewer to them, so they have to let her go. Steven Tyler probably will do good.

I read at Yahoo, tv . Voter: Why not bring back Paula Abdul?

I'm not sure about Jennifer Lopez. I'm glad P. Diddy is not going to on it. I don't like him, he just want Simon Cowell's pay and that it all he want. If you are not going enough for him, you are not invited to his big party. I'm surprised he is not broke by now because of the big party.

6. GregNickRyanFan

DW, they are remodeling the show. There's a rumor that all of the judges might end up being replaced. So Randy may be replaced too, I dunno. I just hope they keep Ryan.

I didn't want Diddy on there to begin with, but when I heard that he said he just wanted the job cause of what Simon made, I just had to roll my eyes. Just because Simon was paid that much does not mean that anyone else would get the same exact pay. But it's stupid to want to do something just for the pay when you're already mega rich with clothing lines and whatnot like Diddy is. :sigh:

7. Anna P

Anna P Witness

I'd rather have Jennifer than the insipid Jessica Simpson. That would be the final straw for me.

8. GregNickRyanFan

I think Jessica would be interesting only if she said weird things like she did on her reality show, barring that, she might be boring on the show. :lol:

But, if they're only gonna have one female judge my vote still goes to Shania Twain.

9. Desertwind

Steven Tyler just announced [he's in Vegas] that he's replacing Simon he goes "I'm gonna do it":rolleyes: on Jennifer Lopez, for me she's a mediocre talent, on her singing, dancing and acting, and she's always laughing, I don't know if I can stomach her. The glory days of "AI" seem to have dissipated~

10. GregNickRyanFan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.