American Idol

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by ziggystarduzt, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I love Conan, he's my hero because i have been watching him since i was 7 :lol:

My money is on Blake, i if he wins he has a good chance of staying in the spotlight.

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Also another thing where Conan has used Sanjaya was that "lullaby" (I'm sure those who watch it know it) in a part when he tells to turn baby away from the screen and there is some horrible clips. Sanjaya is there :lol: :lol:

Damn, I've missed a few of American Idols now :(

3. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Again i love Conan. His lullaby's are the best.
    Someone needs to bump his thread up.

Did you guys see Ew's magazine, it's so awesome and Blake and Chris are so adorible

4. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Now I don't really like Sanjaya but I think people do need to kinda let it go. Everywhere you go, everything you watch they are always making fun of him. I think he just sings that old type music and he can't keep up with the stuff they're singing on the show. Because I liked him during his audition.

But anyways I don't really see Cake like that. I just think of Blake and Chris as friends.

My money is on Melinda and Blake. I've loved Melinda since her audition. And when I first saw Blake I was like "That guy is...really weird." and then when he got into the top 10 I was like "Oh my lord that guy is hot" but when Jennifer Lopez was there and he sang that Marc Antony song I just fell in love with him.

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I fell in love with Blake when he walked through them doors and wore that green shirt and purple tie :lol:

I am really crazy about him.

6. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I fell in love with Blake when he beat-boxed. My mom kept screaming that he had weird hair (which I LOVE) and I just was like 'he's different. He's hip, he's young, he's fun.' I fall more and more in love with him every week. He's the coolest contestant I've ever seen, and I really hope he does well and releases an album regardless of the results because I'd sure as hell buy it.

I also love Lakisha and Jordin, Jordin's young and she's got charisma and she's a great singer, I think she has potential even if she doesn't win. Lakisha has a big, beautiful voice, and I feel like she deserves it the most, with her life back home.

I loved Sanjaya at first, he was my favorite, but since then I've seen that he may be cute and sweet, but he doesn't have the vocals for the competition at this point. I still like him, but I think he should have been voted off instead of Chris Sligh, who had a great voice. But everyone making fun of him? It's not his fault he's still on, (that sounds weird) and the reason people are making fun of him is because he is still on, so people need to drop it. However, I think he should get voted off this week, save him more humiliation.

I think Lakisha should be first, then Blake, then Melinda or Chris, and then Jordin. My top 5 right there. :D

7. speedmonkey2

I really don't remember Blake's audition very well sadly.

My sister LOVES Lakisha I can't stand her. She does have a good voice but I think she seems a little to cocky or something along those lines and she just doesn't sit very well with me.

And heck yes! God love Blake and his spikey hair! I'd buy his album too! Stand in line over night at Walmart if I had to!

8. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I too like Blake and hope he wins. I kinda remember the audition and believe he did alot of beat boxing in it. And if he wins I believe we would see more of that in his music.

As for Sanjaya he is starting to play the game of showbiz. He could possibly market on just his looks and his fanbase right now. I still say he would do better in a boy band.

9. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Well they voted my favorite off, Gina!! But now I wish wish wish Blakeeee wins, he's soooo cute. By the way does anyone have his address? :lol: :lol: I'm so weird

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I loved his audition, i little to well lol.

I agree when Sanjaya first came i liked him but now, ughh get him off the stage and please Blake take off your shirt so we can see that fire/water tattoo on your back :lol:

11. speedmonkey2

csikicksursass! I love your avy! Teehee.

I didn't get to see the results show from the beginning last night but when i came in on it Blake, Lakisha and Sanjaya were standing on the stage and I was like "*Gaspage* Blakeykins better not go home" and then Ryan said he could go sit down and I..that just made me happy.

Now I'm ok with Sanjaya leaving the show but out of his and Laskisha's performances I thought she should have left last night because I thought she butchered Jesus Take The Wheel. But thats just my opinion.

12. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Thank you :D i should post the rest of my mm Blake icons in the fanart thread ;)

I was still shocked that Blake was in there but i wasn't gonna go crazy because we all know it's Blake!! he's popular and i am just hoping that it's not another Chris Daughtry and the fans thinks that he's going to be safe so they dont vote alot. I know Blake is like holy crap but people still got to vote :lol: and take a couple mins to vote for Chris to because i also love him but Blake! whoa i am just crazy about him now and me and my sister were talking about how if Blake doesn't make it to the finally that he has a better chance of being more popular then the winner does because as Simon said he's a pop star and he is the leader of the guys right now.

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Sanjaya's GONE!!!!!!!! YEESSSS!!!!!!! my money in on Melinda.......

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I think everyone is happy that Sanjaya is gone, even the people who dont watch AI :lol: he was that bad that i know people who dont like American Idol yet still hate him.

15. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Doesn't Josh Groban perform on the 25th? Has that been confirmed, cause I read it in his thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.