AJ Buckley Fan Project

I'm a total n00b at the whole thing. :lol: Like I said before, Google should give you some great ideas for what pages can look like, and a craft store should have enough supplies to make your head spin. :lol:

Sweet. If the deadline is extended to the end of May, I'm pretty sure I could do it. I'll have a week to kill after school gets out. It'll be last minute, but I could do it. :lol:

:D Do it, do it! :lol:

Dubya is excited about the fan project too. He wants to do a little dance to encourage you guys to participate. :D

Dubya.gif

^ :lol: You really need to put AJ's head on that graphic though... :lol:

Non-registered fans can comment at the LJ post I made here, which includes an updated set of guidelines. :D

There is still plenty of time for people to participate. If you're thinking about making a page, please do so. AJ really deserves this, and I know you guys can find an hour of your time over the next month to make a little something to submit. :D

Wow, Tony Blair is getting enthusiastic!
Blairboogie.gif

Hey Fay, do you know if AJ likes hockey, specficially the Vancouver Canucks? I know he's a Vancouverite like myself & with the success of the Canucks I have another idea for my submission...

Ah, I really need to get my submission completed! It's half done and I really need to get it finished so I can send it over to Fay. :lol: I'll try my best to do it this weekend...

Fay, nice banner, a good way to spread the word and encourage the AJ love. :D

I was going to make an animated banner, but I lack teh skillz. :lol: It's kind of basic-looking, but it works. :p

Y'all still have a month to get submissions to me for this project. *prods you all* :D :D :D

I think I'm gonna make AJ a mini Canucks jersey with the logo on the front & his last name & the number 0 on the back. I might include a snapshot or two of Vancouver, or maybe a postcard. There are *tons* of things that represent my city & luckily, thanks to Fay, I have tons of time to make a decision :D.

Okay, I am gonna do the fan project, I just need to come up with something to do. Artsy stuff isn't exactly my strong point. I will finish this time. This time FOR SURE!!! Eventually.....

Yeah, I just gotta stop being a lazy bum and get to work. Why is it so hard for me to do it? I can't seem to concentrate. Grr...

I can't wait to get started. But, I do have one small question: Do I mail it or is this an e-mail thing? I know it probably says somewhere.

You can either e-mail it or mail it, whichever you want to do. If you're e-mailing, you can't send it in sections that are larger than an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper, and if you're mailing it you should keep an eye on the kinds of mailers that can't get bent to determine how large to make the sections. You can do one part that I'll mount on a piece of paper, you can do smaller sections that I'll mount on paper, etc. Overall, the page can't be more than 12" x 12", but how you fill up the space is up to you. :)

I hope that made sense. :lol:

So, I can just make a 12" x 12" page and just mail it. I'm a noob to internet stuffs, so I'll probably just mail it, just to be sure.

Oh, I almost forgot. When's it due again?

Thanks! :)

Back