AJ Buckley Fan Project

Faylinn said:
(And no, I still haven't started mine. :eek:)

Hmm, me thinks she is waiting until she has seen all the other submissions so she can make sure hers is better!! I can see through your evil plan! :lol: (or if that wasn't your plan, it so should be). ;)

I'm glad yours went so well Leftyguitar, I'm sure he'll love it. :)

Ooh, lovely pictures! :D

I came to Talk to bump this thread and you did it for me. ;)

There are still more than two weeks to get submissions in. So far I only know of a few people who are definitely participating, and I really hope more of y'all take a little bit of time to make a page for AJ. ;) The main actors aren't the only ones who deserve some fan love. :p

(And, to say it again, if anybody has questions, comments, concerns, etc--don't hesitate to e-mail me. I'll get back to you a.s.a.p. :D)

Oh yay! Thanks for posting it!

Awesome work, I'm very impressed (I'm sure AJ will be too). :D

Hmm, I might take a pic of mine before I send it. It depends how happy I am with the end result! :lol:

^Thanks. Gotta love the New England weather! Froze my a** getting some of those pictures, but it was worth it, not to metion that my dog can't sit still for two seconds unless she's asleep, had to inculde her, she is a tiny snow dog.(Toy American Eskimo) :lol:

*bump* Just to let you guys know that I'm extending the deadline until May 31st. I'm not in school, so I didn't even consider that people would be dealing with school stuff right now. This gives everybody an extra month (at least) to come up with a page to send. :)

Don't forget that it doesn't have to be one big page--you can make several smaller sections that would be easy to mail or e-mail (since I can only print a regular size piece of paper, not one the size of the scrapbook), and give me instructions on how you would like to have it assembled on a backing page. :D I'm more than willing to put in a bit of effort to help everyone have a fantastic page in this scrapbook. Also, if you're mailing your page, make sure that you've got it in a package that can't get bent--the woman who delivers my mail isn't always considerate of a 'do not bend' message on the envelope, and I'd hate to see your pages get crinkled. :)

If you're trying to come up with ideas, Google is your friend. :lol: You can get ideas for what kind of scrapbook page you could make, ideas for how to arrange your page, etc. Remember that all I ask is that something on the page relate to where you're from--one little thing on the whole page, and the rest is entirely up to your imagination. :D Pictures, poetry, drawings, stickers, postcards, stamps, anything unique to where you're from--use your noggin! :lol:

As always, if you have questions or comments, don't hesitate to send me an email at faylinn_drake@yahoo.com :)

AJ is such a great guy and a wonderful actor, and he really deserves this. :D

Awesome!!

I was just thinking that the end of April is just around the corner and I'd never make it, but now that we have another month I'll definitely send something! :D

I'm glad to hear that, Orison. :D I'm hoping that extending the deadline will get some more participation. :D

*Yay for the extension* :D

I'm nearly done with my entry, but always glad of a bit more time to play with it. And to decide whether to send it in pieces for Fay to assemble once it gets there! ;)

I really hope more people participate. Come on, send the man some love, you know you want to! :D

At this point, just the people who have posted in this thread about it, in addition to one other who has been e-mailing me (so that adds up to like 3 or 4 :p). When we were going through ideas and picking out the scrapbook, there were ~15 people who expressed interest in participating, so I'm hoping that the final count is somewhere close to that. :D

*prods people to participate* :lol:

Fay, are you good at scrapbooking? If so, I'd like to participate, but haven't got a clue as how to start this. What would you recommend?

Back