AJ Buckley Fan Project

Accck!!!Why won't it stop raining? The weather is making it difficult to go shoot photos so this may take longer than first thought :mad: oh well... once I get the pictures taken Photoshop should help make the rest easy! ;)

Fay- I sure haven't forgotten-just been sick & haven't been out of the house. :( Don't worry-I will mail mine today. I haven't received any electronic submissions yet (hint, hint ladies) :p.

*yay* I have finally bought the paper and other things I require to make my submission. :D And obviously I bought quite a few different bits of paper as I couldn't decide which I liked best, and I'm likely to mess it up and need to start again. :lol: *is annoying perfectionist*

I shall make it this weekend and if all goes well then I'm planning to post it next week. :)

AAAHHHH!!!!!! now it's snowing. :mad: It's supposed to spring. I must stop at home for my camera so at least I can get some pretty snow photos why won't the weather cooperate with me :( Wait, it's given me aan opertunity!
Hope AJ likes snow ;)
Peanut, I will email you as soon a I get my pictures taken and I think I have a better Idea to get this done! ;)

Yay for everybody getting their arses in gear! :D :D :D

Now, maybe I should get my own in gear. :lol:

There's still more than three weeks to make a page, everyone, so if you want to participate, there's plenty of time. :D

Peanut, I will email you as soon a I get my pictures taken and I think I have a better Idea to get this done!

Oh, don't worry about it, hon! I know your submission will be great! I am looking forward to it whenever you can get it done! I was just teasing with the hinting, anyway. Don't want anyone hurrying and not getting it done how they want! :)

Oh, and most snow pics are beautiful! I am sure he will love them. ;)

Now, maybe I should get my own in gear.

Maybe, huh? :lol: I finally got mine in gear and mailed my submission this morning. Hope he likes it! *blushes*

:lol: Wow, that's a lot of pictures! :p But you'll have a lot to choose from. ;)

*prods everyone* There are ~3 weeks left until the submissions are due, so there's plenty of time for anybody to participate who would like to show AJ some love. :D

Hey guys! *waves*

I love AJ as Adam, so expect a little somthing from me! Woot, finally got my sweet @$$ in gear! lol, so yeah, I'll send peanut my thingie-ma-bobbie a lil' later! :D

-Jems

Argh! You're all doing so well with it... I'm still panicking a little about what to actually write! :lol:

I started mine last night, I have the page all planned out apart from the bit where I want to write something to him, and I just can't decide how to word it! *sighs* it will be done by Wednesday at the latest I'll just have to go with it.

Well done everyone, I'm glad it's all going well and that AJ will get lots of fan love. :D

I just wrote that I was a big fan and told him a little bit about the pictures I used. I wasn't really sure what to write so I kept it short.

Yay! People are making pages! *does a little jig* :lol:

(And no, I still haven't started mine. :eek:)

Elsie:
and I just can't decide how to word it!

Don't worry, hon, it will come to you.

I, too, am so glad that people are hopping on board with this project. AJ should be glad to receive so much fangirl love.

Fay:
(And no, I still haven't started mine. )

You better get on the ball, sugah! :) You're the head honcho of this wonderful project...You have to set a gung-ho example! :lol: (I kid)

@ leftyguitar: your submission--simply beautiful. kinda makes me ashamed of my own *blushes* great work!

^Thanks Peanut. :eek: I just had little fun ine Photoshop. I'm studying Graphic Design in school, and will proably be using the pics for my portfolio.(minus my note to AJ.) I love taking pictures anyway, and being
able to edit them in Photoshop helps.

Back