AJ Buckley Fan Project

*bump*

Lurkers, posters, uber-fans, lend me your ears! :lol:

I'll bet you all loved him in the finale. Make sure he knows it! You still have two weeks to get a page to me for the scrapbook, or to send along a fan letter. Let's all get our arses in gear--I already extended this project for a month, and I don't want to send a paltry little scrapbook to him. :(

I know AJ has creative fans, so don't be lazy! :lol:

Two Week Notice

Scrapbook Guidelines

Seriously, guys, this scrapbook has spaces for twenty pages--and I'd love to have them all filled up. If you need ideas or aren't sure about something, post and we can all talk it out. :)

If you don't want to make a page and would rather just send a letter, please do so, I'd love to have a big fat envelope full of letters to put in there as well. If you send a page, you can still send a letter if you'd like. :)

:lol: Nice project pimping as always Fay.

As promised, here is a picture of my page for AJ:

Promise not to laugh? Good, then you may click the link!

Not the greatest picture (I missed off the top of it), but you get the idea. And yes, I stupidly wrote the message part after sticking most of the images down, I wouldn't recommend that course of action (very stressful). :lol: And Fay, I've had to fold it to send it, so the middle part isn't stuck down yet, please will you do that for me? *pets Fay* :p

Elsie, your page is gorgeous!! :D I love it. And I love the area you live in--absolutely beautiful.

AJ did great in the finale last night! The boy definitely deserves a little love. ;)

OMG U FOLDED EEET! *dies*

:lol: But really, that's a lurvely page, dah-ling. And I'll definitely glue the middle part down. :D (I already gave you my address, right?)

I need to make some more macros, but that requires looking for screencaps and I'm too lazy to do that. *whistles* So let's revist some of the older ones.

In honor of the Adam!Woobie:

wibble2.jpg

(OMG LUMBERJACK BEARD OF DOOOOOM!)

The boy definitely deserves a little love.
wub.jpg

What a great page, Elsie! You really live in a wonderful area

@ leftyguitar your page also is really great.

I'm sure AJ will love them!

Thanks everyone :D it's a bit pink but I like it. :lol:

Faylinn said:
OMG U FOLDED EEET! *dies*
THEY MADE ME DO IT! (the postal service that is) *sobs* :( And yep, I've got your address, I just hope it gets to you on time. :)

Faylinn said:
The boy definitely deserves a little love.
wub.jpg

How does Danny get all the boys to give him the look of love? :lol: He just gets men and women both wrapped around his little pinky. :lol:

I really liked how Danny and Adam interacted in "Snow Day." I thought it was so sweet how Adam tried to warn Danny and then how Adam reached for him when the thugs dropped him in the truck. Awwww....

EDIT: Aaaaand I just realized I'm not in the regular AJ discussion thread. :lol: So I'll just add, let's get those submissions in!

And I need to wake up. :lol:

:lol: Oh, Toppy one, you slay me. :lol:

THEY MADE ME DO IT! (the postal service that is) *sobs*
:( That's evil, I tell you! EVIL!!!

;)

it's a bit pink but I like it.
Well, AJ is a bit pink, too. :lol: And don't throw stones, I'm pinker than he is. :p Darn rosy undertones (or whatever).

Well, I'm proud to say that I finally put my contribution in the mail. If Fay wasn't so organized it would probably still be sitting on my dresser :lol:. Anyway, here it is & basically all I did was add a brief message, photos of various tourist locations in my hometown in Vancouver BC & a watermark of a BC license plate.

Thanks so much Fay for doing this project :D!

jorja, that's beautiful. :) I'm sure AJ will love it!

Mine is in the mail too, so hopefully Fay will be getting lots of exiting packages soon. And it only cost me the equivalent of $5 to send it, which I thought was pretty cheap as I expected it to cost twice that much. :lol:

Any lurkers reading this, there's still time to send AJ your love...you know you want to...especially after his performance in the finale! ;)

Okay, I finally got Photobucket to work (heck yes! :)) and I thought I'd share my fan project. So...

Here it is!

Tell me what you think! This is my first fan project! I'm so excited! :)

Awesome! Great job, y'all! :D *watches the mailbox*

Definitely step up, lurking-type-people. *prods you all* :D It's still not too late, and if you don't participate, you might regret it. And that's no fun. :(

pretty_in_pink said:
This is my first fan project! I'm so excited!
Wow, AJ's scrapbook popped your fan project cherry. Woot, woot! :lol:

Hey, that's great pretty_in_pink! This is my first fan project too. :lol:

I'm sure AJ will love it. :D

Back