The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the writer of my Italian exam: Thank you, thank you so very much for giving your class an edge over the rest of us. You taught your class so much more than the rest of us covered, and you put the stuff that we didn’t cover onto the exam you wrote. You told our teachers that the exam would be like their written tests, and they weren’t. Your instructions weren’t clear at all, and to make it worse, you announced today before we even started writing the stupid exam that we weren’t allowed to ask any questions. You were very vague about some of the answers you wanted. I’m not great in Italian, it’s my worst subject and all, but I would have done far better on this exam had you kept it fair and told us exactly when we needed to study, and wrote it for everyone, not just your class. So thank you, thank you for giving your students an unfair advantage, and for leaving us behind to suffer with our horrible marks. Thank you for making it harder for me to keep my scholarship. Thank you, so very $#%&ing much.

To my chemistry teacher: What the hell is wrong with you!
You knew we were going on a maths trip and we volunteered to stay behind after school and do your work but no. You had to make everything hell. I'm glad my maths teachers had it out with you. Telling us you'd fail us on the whole course if we didn't do your work during our maths lesson was bang out of order you're lucky my tutor managed to talk me round and i hope you are expecting a formal complaint from us.

To ....:

Its so hard to held my mouth shut, i want to scream it of a building letting everyone know. I almost told it today to my therapist because i feel so happy with you. I love, love love you..Dont forget that and i will be happy that we finised this therapy and we can finaly tell the whole world that we are togehter. To show everyone that two person with there one problems can life toghter and love each other without hurting and without driving each other nuts. I just want to tell everyone why i feel so great and why i have this big smile on my face. Why i can see life as something beautiful instead to not word to life.. I want to show it to everyone..Be loved and happy that is what i feel on this moment.. LOVE :D :p ;)

Its been a rough night.. sorry!

To my so called friends..

Going out with you guys tonight made me realise I am no longer a part of our group. And it hurts like hell. And I am disappointed.
How can you still believe our group of friends is still the same when half of us no longer believe in our friendship? How can you believe all 8 os uf will remain friends forever. When I graduate, I'll no longer hang out with you.
You guys are no longer the friends I used to have. I changed. I changed too much. And I am no longer a part of you. Nor do I want to be.
I am in control of my own life and it hurts me to say that I will not be a part of this group again.
And to my ex-girlfriend: If you wanna be fake, than be fake. I you wanna be stupid, be stupid. If you wanna ignore me when I try to get past our latest fight, do so. But please, don't forget who you used to be. If this is what you've become since I left you, I don't think you did right. You turned into something I know you always hated.
And that hurts too.
I am glad I left early tonight. I no longer wanna be a part of this miserable theatre. You guys were supposed to support me after this break up and be there for both of us. You're just there for her and expect me to be just like you. I am not. You're supposed to be there for me in this hard time, in this struggle to stop cutting myself and to make something out of my life but you leave me behind, leave me abandoned.
I found new friends. True friends. Girls I will remain seeing after graduation. Girls who are there for me and from who I know they will support me all the way.
It hurts but its over. Some things don't last forever. Friendship being one of them. Goodbye. :(

To my beloved teacher
I hate the fact you canceled our next appointment. Though I am glad you picked a new date. But it sucks its like 2 weeks from now. I want to talk to you, have things to say but gotta keep it all inside for a while more.
I hate the fact I am in love with you. But the thought of talking to you, and seeing you in the hallway at school, gives me strength. I am thinking of you.. though I know I shouldn't :(

To Mr. "Know It All" Norman: Tonight's conversation was the final straw. I have had it with you and your ignorant ways. You do not even know me personally so you have a lot of nerve standing there criticizing me and telling me I need to shut up and just listen to you:

""if you want to get knowledge from me, why don't you stop trying to interject your treasured pet justifications for being the way you are and just shut up and assess what is said in a logical, honest way. You're clever enough to come up with some b****** contradiction to everything, because your own creed of self limitation is so highly crafted. You're a genius at contradicting, but you play dumb when it comes to learning and accepting. You turn you intelligence on and off at will when its convenient to u."

And exactly why should I listen to you? Even though you think otherwise, sorry to break it to you- you do not know what you are talking about. Just because you have a psychology degree does not make you a know it all. Oh, look at me. I have a psych degree. That automatically means I can stand and analyze someone I do not even know! What you said was completely unnecessary and completely uncalled for.

And "Logical and honest"? Oh puh-lease. This coming from the same man who wished my cop friend to take a bullet in the neck because he hates cops. You actually have the nerve to stand there and tell me I have problems?

And the thing that makes me the most angry is that I actually let you stand there and talk to me the way you did! You're an ungrateful loser who I am better not wasting my time talking to.

to my mom

I hate the way you've been treating me. I know you're just jealous because I do get along with the people from the club and you did not. You wanna make me feel bad for still being there, you wanna ruin them and ruin my friendship with them. You wanna break all that I have left in this life and you don't even care.
I hate you

To my chem teacher again!

Why can you not just keep your mouth shut. i mean emailing nearly all the teachers in school about what happened on thursday was just stupid.
I can't believe you shouted at sir you had no right to. He was just looking ot for us and our education unlike some!
I can't believe you are going around telling teachers we are both liars! Take your head out of your a**e for a few mins and you'll know that we have never lied to any of you.

To Sir: Thanks for sorting everything out and looking out for us. I'm sorry that you got rollocked and i'm sorry for adding to the problem when i got worked up outside maths. Thankyou for staying behind with us after school to catch us up on the work. Thank you

To him:
OMG... I can't believe you. Why do you make everything so hard??? Why do you have to take everything so seriously? You don't even know me. You don't know what jokes to take seriously and what not to. You should TRUST me, you know? I'm so fed up with your behaviour. You're acting like a little kid. We're not in the kindergarten anymore... :rolleyes:

To my sister: Why did you just make me eat part of an eraser?!?! Agh, I hate you sometimes.

To a guy: I'm sorry, but I just don't like guys. Oh yeah, you're being longer then 2 seconds!

To self:
Why aren't you tired now that you have the oportunity to sleep? You should go to bed instead of sitting in front of the cpmputer all night, you know how bad you'll feel in the morning, so much for getting up early...

To the white girl, whatever your name is. Who are you and why do you say hello to me? We've never met...or have we? *tries to recall drunken one-night-stands* nope, there weren't any, I really don't know who you are... but well... it's nice to start the day with a friendly person, so whatever...

To my cousin: Wow. you can be cute. fascinating. thanks for that text, made me smile :)

To boredom: Go away.

To myself: Must stop texting so much! (Read the word 'text' and thought it was spelt wrong :p)

also to myself: Face it, you're not pretty enough, not smart enough, not skinny enough, not cool enough, not tall enough, not enough, he will never like you. sure you might like him, but you're just not enough for him. you always shoot just a little too low. Everything you do is good, but not good enough. He'll never like you. He likes the popular girls. The ones who talk to everyone. the shallow b*tches who talk freely, and laugh, and always win. You always lose. He won't even talk to you. Why hope for something that'll never happen. He's good at dance, he's tall, good looking, funny, easygoing, smart. You're nothing. You can't dance, you're short, bad looking, quie, stupid. What make you think he even knows your name? You only share one dance class together, he doesn't even look at you. You're worthless. You're just not enough.

to myself(once again): Stop being so stalkerishh! you watch his classes when he dances, hello! is that not a little creepy!

to mee: Grow up. stop thinking of him all the time. Stop liking him!

To luck: Luck please change. Why do I always have to like gay guys! Please let this guy be straight! Please let me have a chance with him

to Myself (the last time): Be happy.

^^ I used to be like that
Then I graduated and the guy started liking me.
We became friends. Then I realized he was an a**hole and couldn't remember why I was so in love with him for 4+ years...

*hugs Allie*

To myself:
DOn't let her (my mom) tell you how to life. You're beautiful the way you are. You were just called beautiful last night, remember that!

To my family:
Why do I feel a stranger whenever I am around you? Is it me who changed or has it been the three of you? Why don't we talk? Why don't we listen? I try but I get no reaction. I try to be what you want me to be but I keep failing. And I knows its not just all my fault!

Tuffel21 said To my family:
Why do I feel a stranger whenever I am around you? Is it me who changed or has it been the three of you? Why don't we talk? Why don't we listen? I try but I get no reaction. I try to be what you want me to be but I keep failing. And I knows its not just all my fault!

I know this feeling and the situation, dont let them get you on it and try to survive. Im here i've you want to talk about it (you can pm me) ;) Good luck with it.

To Myself:
Get up from your chair and start doing something today. The house is a mess and you have to clean it b*tch. Stop being so lazy and start acting like you suppost to do..Your a lazy and dirty young woman. I hate you for that. You can do it so much better, what on earth is wrong with you on the moment. So and now i will stop nagging about myself & towards myself.. :p

*Hugs for Allie*
Try not to look at yourself like that, we all feel like that at times, but there's always someone out there somewhere.

To my sister: Agh! I love you X10000. I can't believe you found my hoodie! I left it here like, last week, and you actually found it :D Agh, you're my hero. And the fact that you didn't steal it, you actually gave it to me! I love so very much!!!

To my mother: Sounds like this is going to be an awkward summer. Only two more months left 'til I move in. Oh, yesterday, thanks for the yogurt covered pretzel! It was tasty, but anyways...I know you're trying, and I'm going to try too, but things are still so very awkward around you. And I know you see my glare, and I see you glare, but we have to do this, for Emma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back