Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

NO!! NO! NO!! You've all got it wrong!!!

It's Hodges! Hodges is the serial killer!;):guffaw:

Sara will walk into the morgue and find him gleefully clapping over his lastest victim. She tip toes out. Wonders why in God's name she ever came back. Then grabs Nick and Greg and they all do football tackle on him.

Then she wipes her brow, says, "My work is done."

Pulls her cellphone out and says into it, "Beam me up Gilbert."

And away she disappears into the night..

Then as Nick walks out of the Lab, Mandy grabs him, bares her fangs and sinks her teeth into him.

As he lays there, bleeding she finds Greg and does the same..

Thus, we now know..the lab rats are vampires..:rommie::rommie: and are now turning the CSIs into vampires as well, soon the whole LVPD turns into vampires and now we have CSI: Vampires..

And the CSI movie feature Grissom and Sara trying to figure out how to turn their friends back into humans..but alas..it doesn't work as they too become vampires.
    Okay I have no idea where that came from..must run off and write a fan fic..

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  2. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

^

But before Sara goes, she tells Catherine that with the evil Hodges beaten and destroyed she can lead her team into a glorious tomorrow! Until the vampire apocalypse.

Sorry...I had to add on :p

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was gonna say maybe it's Lily... maybe Lily really killed that woman with those scissors and Sam knew and was protecting her. Now THAT would be a huge shock. :lol:

"Beam me up Gilbert" = :guffaw: :guffaw: :lol:

CSI: Vampires. :lol: Well, it would make working the night shift a little easier. Except they'd all have to be inside before the sun comes up or wear Sunblock with 1Million SPF. :lol:

4. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

I respectfully disagree about Catherine needing to get some humanity back. I think that she is one of the most humane characters on Las Vegas. She's always been willing to help out the team/lab when needed. The examples you listed are just minor chinks in her armor, as when she seems to blow up it's when the case involves children, and that's due to her being a mother. However, every character has lost their head at some point, even Ray the newbie. As for the reverse forensics thing, she DIDN'T want to do that but was duped into it by Keppler and the other guys. She knew that she wouldn't be able to trick her team but was dragged through the mud with them.

In this past season, there's been several moments where she's showed that she's human. When she saw Warrick's body, she absolutely broke down at the sight of her friend. And when she caught Lindsey, she showed humanity by forgiving her daughter for going to the club. Plus, who led the team in bringing a birthday cake for Nicky in Turn, Turn, Turn? One last example (among many) is when she brought Brass the scotch at the end of Hog Heaven so they could talk a little about the tough case Brass had just endured.

I love her character. She's a strong, feminine presence in the lab, and I like the way that she is. If she becomes any nicer, she will probably be labeled as a pushover...

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

SPF 1 million? Are we in the Scooby-Doo movie now? :lol:

I don't mind the idea of Langston being a split-personality, but it seems like we would've seen flashes of that before now.

As for the Wendy-new-CSI idea, I like it. She's the one that's voiced interest in going into the field.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Not sure about Wendy becoming a CSI, I mean we already had the storyline of labtech becomes CSI with Greg. On the other hand she would be a better choice than someone completely new.

CSI vampires would make sense, after all they do work the grave yard shift and always come in contact with blood - the perfect cover!

Langston with a split personality - I like that idea (mostly because it would lead to his departure)

7. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Ever since Greg came to the field, he lost screentime. If that is going to happen to Wendy, than I really hope they leave her in the lab. I watched five episodes today on Spike and couldn't believe how much Greg was on compared to when he's in the field. It's nuts.

Okay, you guys sold me on the Langston being the serial killer. The more I thought about it, the more I realized it would be pretty awesome. The onle thing I fear, is that it would give him even more screen time than he already has. But, I digress.

8. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

I no sure if i can put the link.

CSI’s Laurence Fishburne will work major overtime this season.Ray Langston will crossover to both CSI: Miami and CSI: NY during November sweeps, studio confirms to TVGuideMagazine.com . The storyline will begin on Monday in Miami, continue on Wednesday in New York and wrap up the following in Las Vegas.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here is the link

And here is the story:

10. GregNickRyanFan

:scream::scream::scream: Gosh dangit. He better bring Greg with him on both ocassions! If Greg doesn't get to be in the crossovers I'm gonna be peeved. This would be a great oppurtunity to get Greg and Ryan (Miami) on screen at the same time and Greg and Adam (NY). Since I don't get scenes with Rory and Jon... at least I could get one of Jon and Eric and one with Eric and AJ. :lol:

11. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

What?!?! No way. I really, really hope it's not just Langston.

12. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I am very happy that there is finally going to be a crossover with all three shows, but I do not like the fact that they said it was only Langston going. I hope Nick or Greg go with him to Miami and New York.

13. GregNickRyanFan

You might as well give up on Nick going. :lol: George will not do it just like Billy wouldn't (unless someone can change George's mind, but I doubt that'll happen lol). Eric isn't opposed to it, however. So, I hope he goes with Ray. That will be the only thing that will make it bearable. :lol: It would be stupid to have Ray go alone.

14. Truth7

Truth7 Victim

I'm looking forward to this but I hope, he is not alone. I hope Greg, because he needs the airtime, Wendy because they have great chemistry and Brass goes with him.

15. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Personally, I want to se something more made out of the whole Leo Finaly thing from '1000 Days On Earth' (i think that was the title)
    It kinda seemed like TPTB set it up to be something more then just forgot about it.

He threatened to 'blow his brains out' on Cath's lawn. I don't think he would've just 'gone gently into that good night'

Just my two cents

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.