Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I don't think this rumor is true. If it is, poor Nick he has the worst luck.

This would be the second time he'd be kidnapped. If this was the case why would just Langston go to find them. I mean Catherine would be all over it. Her two guys kidnapped, yeah she's just going to sit back and let Langston find them. :rolleyes:

Of course, they're doing things that aren't believable now, so I wouldn't put it past them.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well unless George has changed his mind, that isn't going to happen. It might happen with Greg, but it won't with Nick. George will most likely not have anything to do with the spin-offs. If it's true on the Greg front, then I hope Greg gets at least one scene with Ryan on Miami. I don't want him to be kidnapped though. I'm sick of CSIs in peril storylines especially when its Greg, Ryan or Nick. Been there, done that one too many times. But, I hope that Greg does go with Langston to NY and Miami, especially Miami.

the storyline apparently starts out on Miami though, so I doubt Greg and Nick get kidnapped.

3. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

If, and this is totally hypothetical, if Nick and Greg do get kidnapped, I think it would have to be at the Las Vegas episode before Miami, unless they were just suddenly kidnapped and its explained through flashbacks.

I also know that the "CSIs in peril" storylines are getting worn out, but at the same time I want to see what else they can come up with.

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Nick getting kidnapped again? Nick may be the rock of the show but give the poor guy a break! :lol: If the rumor is true then I guess TPTB have run out of good material to write with. :rolleyes:

5. GregNickRyanFan

I think it would be a far better storyline if Langston got kidnapped and Greg and Cath followed the trail to Miami then Ny then back to Vegas. :)

6. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

^

Greg and Ryan together in a scene would be like CSI:parent Trap, wouldn't it? ;) Cool.

So, the Langston virus is spreading over Miami and NY as well, huh?

7. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: It would definitely be interesting. And then Greg and Adam from NY would be interesting too. :lol: I'd pay to see that... especially Greg and Ryan in the same space.

:guffaw: Brilliantly put!

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^ awww now that's a story I can get behind...:devil: Ray spreading the pandemic..swine flu..:eek::lol: Unintentinoally.. of course..but that would be quite the episode..

I hope the kidnapping story is not true..that's..just too much..I mean..how many times is Nick going to get kidnapped. At the rate he's going, he'll have to move to another country, like Canada..ooo..I'd like that..

And he'd get free health care if he's injured..

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Gah, so far most of the spoilers for this season are really bumming me out. I can see they are going to make it the Ray Langston show and his spin-offs by the sound of it.

10. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I'm very confused. They said they were bringing in a new character?

11. GregNickRyanFan

Not exactly. The article said there were no plans as of right now to bring in a new character to replace Riley, but that it could change at a later date.

12. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

I believe it should be Nick and Catherine going to Miami and New York. Ray hasnt been around long enough and I thought Nick was getting a promotion. Since Nick is the highest up man on the team he should go as should Catherine. I know George might not like the spin offs but I'd really like him to have a scene with Eric or Horatio. I know Ray will appear on Miami and Vegas, but will Horatio and Mac come to Vegas as well?

13. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Ray will be level 2?!? I think Greg to take a long time to be level 2 and 3.
    RL,you're a genious! And although get him more comfortable clothes,i don't see him relaxed.

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'd like to see Leo from a Thousand Days on Earth back too. It was such an interesting episode with such a great piece of acting during that scene from both Marg and the guest actor - and I too would like to see Leo back and see what would happen.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  15. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

First off, I don't think we've ever heard what's necessary for a CSI Level 1 to become a CSI Level 2; going to Level 3 does require solving 100 cases.

About the triple crossover: there is one area of expertise that Ray has -- he's been around someone who's an "Angel Of Death." He wrote a book about his experiences. So maybe the crossover starts with Horatio's crew stumbling upon an AOD situation and calling in Ray, who then follows the trail to New York and back to Vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.