Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Welcome :)

Thanks Dear! Wooonderful collage btw :thumbsup:love it :luvlove:
    Thanks! But I'm no man, just a great fun of Melina ;)

2. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hi, andie! \o/ and your right: that dress in the picture is amazing. melina has such an amazing body! (i'm not a huge fan of her curls, though, because my hair in curly and i hate it! :()

yeah *blushes* i'm the one who wrote that. i was kinda afraid to post it, since i don't know much of stella&mac, but i just had to let that out of my chest! but thanks anyway for your support!

hey, catu, you do have MSN, don't you? oh and btw i LOVE your signature, the one quoting melina! *--* it's just so true!

ooow! THANK YOU! :D:D:D

wassup with stella and don? O.O i'm afraid of the answer though. (sorry, i dunno much of the show yet, as i told u in the smacked thread).

ps: what an AMAZING collage you have posted! *-----*

thanks you, dear! :) i loved your signature, quoting fox mulder. reminds me of how much i miss x files! :(

kisses to u all! xxx

3. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hey Shippy! Yeah I have MSN you can find it on my profile!!

Debs! Thanks for the photobucket thing, Im opening an account now!!

Hugs to everyone:)

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

FieryRed-->
    Epharito para poli koukla :D

Shippy--->
    My sister has more curls than Melina and they are so tiny. She only hated them when i went from behind to brush the hair in a not so- gentle way:angel: (well i was only 4 and she was already 16. What could you expect from me?:lol:)
    I have already answered you inside teh Smacked tHread sweetie. i don't want to be taken to the Death Hall which will happen if i continue posting here:lol: But some guy goes rebellious. Not romantic!

waht? I do rememebr i susbcribe to soem story called The Letter. That was you????????:thumbsup:

Add me to MSN, it will be a pleasure to have you there:)

Take care Stellarinas. Love y'a all

Debb:p

5. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Axel-->

That's the one from the CBS Watch! Magazine right? There were some amazing pics of Melina in that issue.:drool::drool::drool: Here's the link if anyone wants to read it.

FieryRed-->

Very nice find, FieryRed!:) I love Melina in black.:drool: Who's in the pic with her anyway?:confused:

Bienvenue a Stellarina World, ShippyAngel!:hugegrin: We're happy to have you here!;) I've never watched Providence and neither did my parents, but it must've been very good considering how much fame Melina got from it.:D

Debbie--> Thanks for sharing that amazingly done collage with us!^^

Catu--> Good to see ya back here!:)

Umm, I'm not sure if this pic has been posted before, and I'm really sorry if it has, but Melina looks just so drop-dead gorgeous that I just have to post it. It's a bit big too.:( Sorry to those with not as good Internet.

Judging by what it says, this was after Melina did Providence. And for some reason, her eyes aren't the usual clear green orbs, but it looks really nice. Maybe just the lighting *shrugs*. Her curls looks amazing too.

[​IMG]

Hugs and have a nice day/evening!:thumbsup:

~Miyu:angel:

6. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Someone knows how to impress!! :hugegrin: (but I'll bite are you Greek??) :hugegrin:

Another photos of Melina. She knows how to pick up dresses :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL, not really. Just a few words here and there ;) . My sister is a Greek Professor because she got married a Greek (with someone who looked like Frankie LOL) however i have been fascinated with Greece since i can remember meanwhile my sister loved Egypt. However she got the Greek first :hugegrin: and i learnt a little of Arabic (at the end maybe i should marry an egyptian? LOL)

A behind teh scene pic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, Stella´s gang :D and a warm welcome from me to shippyangel, too, great you joined the gang, it´s really growing fast :thumbsup:.
    And a special thank you to all of you who always make such big efforts with sending these wonderful pics, collages, mag covers, whatever- you´re absolutely brill guys :).

Darling Debs, how´s your tummy? Hopefully better, get well soon :).

May I repeat that my bum is not big, but very well-formed :lol:. You won´t find a nut like me at the Wal Mart, I´m unique and fell straight down to Earth from the Nut planet :D:p.

They´ll never cross that line anyway, that´s a famous TPTB law :D.

Surely Mindy was more of a stranger to Stella than Stella was for Mindy, but at the end, when Stella left, she seemed to hesitate a bit, there was a sort of sad-yearning look in her eyes, as if she had wanted to stay longer to talk it all through, to break the barriers, to get her blood sister back and catch up with all the lost years. But she knew she couldn´t, even mustn´t, she had to keep the distance, because still Mindy was/is a wanted delinquent and Stella would risk her job if she would stay secretly in touch with her instead of arresting and reporting her to the police. Here´s the point for an idea to continue the story; Stella could meet Mindy coincidently some day again and pursue her to surrender and go with her to the police. I don´t think a jury would judge her for murder of the 1st degree, because apart from being still a kid, she didn´t commit a cold blooded murder, but acted in a kind of emotional despair, after all this guy was a bastard who abused her.
    Yes, I liked that, too, that Mindy never forgot about Stella and followed her life, her career from the distance. So it meant, though she had run away and left Stella behind, she never really deserted her. After killing Garth there were only two options for Mindy: to run away and hide her identity or to give up and get convicted and arrested; she chose the former which meant she can never really lead a normal life, that guy has destroyed her childhood and adult life.

Erm, dear TPTB, you surely understood that I was only joking, didn´t you????:eek: I mean, forget what I´ve said about the moon and the meteor, it´s rubbish and you would never ever let Stella or Mac say such trash words, would you? :D Keep rocking, guys, keep the moon, stars, meteors where they belong, in the sky :lol::

I think there are good chances that Stella will sing Greek lullabies to Lil Lucy :D. Maybe with all the problems coming up for D/L like Danny´s injury which will strain their marriage, it seems and whatever else is going to happen, Lindsay might drop her distance to Stella and approach her to accept help and support and Danny might also be closer again with Stell, although Mac had this role as Father Superior for them in S5. I agree, the interactions of Stella with Don, Adam and Sheldon are always great and warm in one way or other, while since S4 there weren´t too many nice scenes between Stella and Danny.

Take care, love and hugs to all :)

PS:
    Nice attempt, Debbie and really lovely pic, but to no avail, I remain the stubborn NUT :lol:

9. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hehe! that was me *blushes again* i'm soo glad that u took some of your busy time to read it! i'll surely add you and catu to my MSN (and i'll ask you more futher wassup with the whole don thing... no one's going to kill you there! LOL)

ooh, thanks, miyukiseta! ;) i love it here already! and providence is really interesting! there's an episode where she got half naked! REALLY! showing what an amazing body she has! *if i find any pic, i'll post here, if that's okay*

kisses, all! xxxxxxx

10. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

thanks darling! *hugs you*

11. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hello dear Stellarinas!:)

ShippyAngel-->

Thanks to you, I need to restart my heart.:drool::drool::drool: *Miyu falls off chair, unconcious* :)guffaw:)

Yeah, I faved that story, but I never realized that it was you, either.:eek: I loved it!:luvlove:

Here's a great shot of Melina!

[​IMG]

Can't wait for lots of good Stella action in Season 6.:D Hopefully, it'll be worthy of being discussed in this thread *glares at evil TPTB*.:shifty: Maybe Stella in peril...?:eek: And her secret knight in shining armour that she hasn't realized that is her real knight in shining armour coming to her rescue *coughs*. You know who I mean:devil:...

Lots of love!

~Miyu:angel:

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

To answer your question Deb, Eleni was a Greek immigrant and she was supposed to marry Frank but she saw him with another woman and so she started dating this guy Alan (But I don't think she really loved him). Either way, I think something happened with Eleni's family and they went to Greece, but when she came back, she wasn't allowed back into the States because she wasn't a citizen. So she married Alan at the airport. However, he later cheated on her and they divorced and then she married Frank :)

I've looked up the character on Wikipedia :lol: I've done that with a few soap characters just to piece things together.

Anyway, I'm thinking about sending a letter to Melina. Just telling her that I'm a huge fan and I admire her work :)

Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

13. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

we do know what you mean! :thumbsup: haha and i love action scenes with stella! the concept of a woman kickin' asses is so interesting to me! specially when we're talking about mrs. bonasera! ;)

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

O...K It's almost 1 am so i can't reply now but i love all your messages! (As usual The Nut is so talktative :D)

But i have something for all of you (Axel and Miyu you made my day :D )

Her faces shines like a Christmas tree. Guees who is she talking to (yes, yes, HE! lol)

[​IMG]

Stella and "dad" Sid

[​IMG]

Stella and one of her boys Sheldon

[​IMG]

15. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hi, axel! can i give you my opinion? SEND HER THAT LETTER! it'll be important, both to her and to you. ;)

kisses, everybody! xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.