Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, everybody! \o/ i'm new here but i just gotta say i'm happy for this amazing thread you guys lead! :D i love melina since providence (what a cliche, i know! :S) and gosh i think stella is such a strong character! x

Welcome :)

Ghawazee [B said:
Fiery[/B], you are an angel. You really get cool Melina stuff. I don't know what is happening. My Google Alerts is not awake these days :D

Thanks Dear! Wooonderful collage btw :thumbsup:love it :luvlove:
Andie said:
Man, FieryRed, you always have great pictures. That's a beautiful dress.:)
Thanks! But I'm no man, just a great fun of Melina ;)

Hey shippyangel!!!! :)

And your right, Stella is such a strong character. I know that's why I love her.

Man, FieryRed, you always have great pictures. That's a beautiful dress.:)

hi, andie! \o/ and your right: that dress in the picture is amazing. melina has such an amazing body! (i'm not a huge fan of her curls, though, because my hair in curly and i hate it! :()

Nice you are also here Shippy!!! BTW did you write a ff call The Letter? I just read it, Gosh that letter almost made me cry!!!

yeah *blushes* i'm the one who wrote that. i was kinda afraid to post it, since i don't know much of stella&mac, but i just had to let that out of my chest! but thanks anyway for your support!

hey, catu, you do have MSN, don't you? oh and btw i LOVE your signature, the one quoting melina! *--* it's just so true!

Welcome Shippy to the Stellarina World!!!!!! I am very happy to have you here :D Post a lot and have fun dear. We will help you.

ooow! THANK YOU! :D:D:D

Btw Ladies, have you read the newst spoilers from 6.03??? Not much romantic (actually not romantic at all lol) but Aparently we will have a juicy scene with Don and Stella :d (I love their action scenes together)
I am not sure but it sounds like "Can you hear me now?" from S4. Mac mentioned "first vic" so it is implied will be more than just oen (a serial again? COOL! :D ) and the whole team working together YAY!
Besides in 6.02 i have also noticed they seem to be together to solve the case GREAT! (i can't help but loving team episodes)

wassup with stella and don? O.O i'm afraid of the answer though. (sorry, i dunno much of the show yet, as i told u in the smacked thread).

ps: what an AMAZING collage you have posted! *-----*

thanks you, dear! :) i loved your signature, quoting fox mulder. reminds me of how much i miss x files! :(

kisses to u all! xxx

hey, catu, you do have MSN, don't you? oh and btw i LOVE your signature, the one quoting melina! *--* it's just so true!

Hey Shippy! Yeah I have MSN you can find it on my profile!!

Debs! Thanks for the photobucket thing, Im opening an account now!!

Hugs to everyone:)

FieryRed-->
Thanks Dear! Wooonderful collage btw :thumbsup:love it :luvlove:
Epharito para poli koukla :D

Shippy--->
hi, andie! \o/ and your right: that dress in the picture is amazing. melina has such an amazing body! (i'm not a huge fan of her curls, though, because my hair in curly and i hate it! :()
My sister has more curls than Melina and they are so tiny. She only hated them when i went from behind to brush the hair in a not so- gentle way:angel: (well i was only 4 and she was already 16. What could you expect from me?:lol:)
wassup with stella and don? O.O i'm afraid of the answer though. (sorry, i dunno much of the show yet, as i told u in the smacked thread).
I have already answered you inside teh Smacked tHread sweetie. i don't want to be taken to the Death Hall which will happen if i continue posting here:lol: But some guy goes rebellious. Not romantic!

yeah *blushes* i'm the one who wrote that. i was kinda afraid to post it, since i don't know much of stella&mac, but i just had to let that out of my chest! but thanks anyway for your support!
waht? I do rememebr i susbcribe to soem story called The Letter. That was you????????:thumbsup:

Add me to MSN, it will be a pleasure to have you there:)

Take care Stellarinas. Love y'a all

Debb:p

Axel-->

goddess-2.jpg

And this one's just one I found.

That's the one from the CBS Watch! Magazine right? There were some amazing pics of Melina in that issue.:drool::drool::drool: Here's the link if anyone wants to read it.

FieryRed-->

Okkk I found this one, nice dress ;) (way to go Melll!)
genikos_grammateas_enhmerwshs_los_angeles_14-17_06_2007_2.jpg

Very nice find, FieryRed!:) I love Melina in black.:drool: Who's in the pic with her anyway?:confused:

hey, everybody! \o/ i'm new here but i just gotta say i'm happy for this amazing thread you guys lead! :D i love melina since providence (what a cliche, i know! :S) and gosh i think stella is such a strong character! x

Bienvenue a Stellarina World, ShippyAngel!:hugegrin: We're happy to have you here!;) I've never watched Providence and neither did my parents, but it must've been very good considering how much fame Melina got from it.:D

Debbie--> Thanks for sharing that amazingly done collage with us!^^

Catu--> Good to see ya back here!:)

Umm, I'm not sure if this pic has been posted before, and I'm really sorry if it has, but Melina looks just so drop-dead gorgeous that I just have to post it. It's a bit big too.:( Sorry to those with not as good Internet.

Judging by what it says, this was after Melina did Providence. And for some reason, her eyes aren't the usual clear green orbs, but it looks really nice. Maybe just the lighting *shrugs*. Her curls looks amazing too.

MelinaKanakaredesPic41.jpg

Hugs and have a nice day/evening!:thumbsup:

~Miyu:angel:

Someone knows how to impress!! :hugegrin: (but I'll bite are you Greek??) :hugegrin:

LOL, not really. Just a few words here and there ;) . My sister is a Greek Professor because she got married a Greek (with someone who looked like Frankie LOL) however i have been fascinated with Greece since i can remember meanwhile my sister loved Egypt. However she got the Greek first :hugegrin: and i learnt a little of Arabic (at the end maybe i should marry an egyptian? LOL)

A behind teh scene pic

bgfc.jpg

50893964.jpg

Hello, Stella´s gang :D and a warm welcome from me to shippyangel, too, great you joined the gang, it´s really growing fast :thumbsup:.
And a special thank you to all of you who always make such big efforts with sending these wonderful pics, collages, mag covers, whatever- you´re absolutely brill guys :).

Darling Debs, how´s your tummy? Hopefully better, get well soon :).

Nut, Dearest, Nut loveliest

awwww next time i go to Wal Mart i will look for Nuts with hands and legs and a big bum. I am sure it's will be such a finding :D But, of course, i wonder if i will find one talking in German too :D
May I repeat that my bum is not big, but very well-formed :lol:. You won´t find a nut like me at the Wal Mart, I´m unique and fell straight down to Earth from the Nut planet :D:p.

Well, first dates are usually like that. You never cross the line :D
They´ll never cross that line anyway, that´s a famous TPTB law :D.

It was brillant indeed. Umm the main reason not to have a hug was Stella didn't know this stranger. They were just two women face to face, one of them possibly a felon. Each of them in different sides of Law even if they didn't intend to. Something brillant from the story is how Mindy never forgot Stella and she was there in her graduation despite Stella didn't know that. And i think it's brillant because somehow it shows Mindy kept Stella inside. It's like she could never grow up. I mean, yes, she is a woman now but consider she is an adult and she has no family. Her own story of abuse marked her so deeply she could never evolve as a woman. Usually people who suffered such ordeals remain in childhood not capable of growing up.
Besides i believe both, Melina and the other actress played perfect as long-time sisters
Meanwhile Stella kept the distance to this stranger there was a sort of recognition in Mindy.She never expected to see Stella again but she was almost glad for having her there despite she denied her identity. Meanwhile painful as it obviously was for Stella, it was so remarkable her discomfort for showing Mindy she knew she was guilty and the reasons to commit a murder

Brillant simply brillant and i wish to have Mindy back because i want Stella mou has a chance to have her sister back. I didn't read about how is the system in NYC but it would be really interesting to know if she is considered punishable because she was only 14 years old when she killed Garth but his abusse started a long time ago according to the story
Surely Mindy was more of a stranger to Stella than Stella was for Mindy, but at the end, when Stella left, she seemed to hesitate a bit, there was a sort of sad-yearning look in her eyes, as if she had wanted to stay longer to talk it all through, to break the barriers, to get her blood sister back and catch up with all the lost years. But she knew she couldn´t, even mustn´t, she had to keep the distance, because still Mindy was/is a wanted delinquent and Stella would risk her job if she would stay secretly in touch with her instead of arresting and reporting her to the police. Here´s the point for an idea to continue the story; Stella could meet Mindy coincidently some day again and pursue her to surrender and go with her to the police. I don´t think a jury would judge her for murder of the 1st degree, because apart from being still a kid, she didn´t commit a cold blooded murder, but acted in a kind of emotional despair, after all this guy was a bastard who abused her.
Yes, I liked that, too, that Mindy never forgot about Stella and followed her life, her career from the distance. So it meant, though she had run away and left Stella behind, she never really deserted her. After killing Garth there were only two options for Mindy: to run away and hide her identity or to give up and get convicted and arrested; she chose the former which meant she can never really lead a normal life, that guy has destroyed her childhood and adult life.

Cross your fingers. You never know what TPTB have in storage for us:guffaw: I bet they 'd love your moon reference:guffaw:
Erm, dear TPTB, you surely understood that I was only joking, didn´t you????:eek: I mean, forget what I´ve said about the moon and the meteor, it´s rubbish and you would never ever let Stella or Mac say such trash words, would you? :D Keep rocking, guys, keep the moon, stars, meteors where they belong, in the sky :lol::

If Mother Superior Stella deals with DLL in Season 6 then she will need to receive the Santity status:guffaw: Probably the only one who will listen Stell will be baby Lucy:p I liked their interaction until Trapped. After "Trapped" their relationship wasn't that close or interesting despite they have shared nice time together. I mean, Flack, Adam and Sheldon's scenes with Stell are ALWAYS warm even if they are just working it's something nice to see. With Danny she shared a lot of time (especially in s2) but i remember Trapped and then Raising Shane from S3 as nice. I would like to have something special among Stella and DLL family, as special as the thing it was built in S5 among Mac and DL and then DLL;) which it made it very understable why Mac was chosen as Lucy's godfather (we still don't know who the heck Lucy's godmother is. Hopefully it will be Stella mou)
I think there are good chances that Stella will sing Greek lullabies to Lil Lucy :D. Maybe with all the problems coming up for D/L like Danny´s injury which will strain their marriage, it seems and whatever else is going to happen, Lindsay might drop her distance to Stella and approach her to accept help and support and Danny might also be closer again with Stell, although Mac had this role as Father Superior for them in S5. I agree, the interactions of Stella with Don, Adam and Sheldon are always great and warm in one way or other, while since S4 there weren´t too many nice scenes between Stella and Danny.

Take care, love and hugs to all :)

PS:
Sorry, but i am still trying to convert THE NUT:lol:

Wouldn't be adorable Mommy and Daddy Taylor?:thumbsup:

GW787H561.jpg

Nice attempt, Debbie and really lovely pic, but to no avail, I remain the stubborn NUT :lol:

waht? I do rememebr i susbcribe to soem story called The Letter. That was you????????:thumbsup:

Add me to MSN, it will be a pleasure to have you there:)

hehe! that was me *blushes again* i'm soo glad that u took some of your busy time to read it! i'll surely add you and catu to my MSN (and i'll ask you more futher wassup with the whole don thing... no one's going to kill you there! LOL)

Bienvenue a Stellarina World, ShippyAngel!:hugegrin: We're happy to have you here!;) I've never watched Providence and neither did my parents, but it must've been very good considering how much fame Melina got from it.:D

ooh, thanks, miyukiseta! ;) i love it here already! and providence is really interesting! there's an episode where she got half naked! REALLY! showing what an amazing body she has! *if i find any pic, i'll post here, if that's okay*

kisses, all! xxxxxxx

Hello dear Stellarinas!:)

ShippyAngel-->

ooh, thanks, miyukiseta! ;) i love it here already! and providence is really interesting! there's an episode where she got half naked! REALLY! showing what an amazing body she has! *if i find any pic, i'll post here, if that's okay*

Thanks to you, I need to restart my heart.:drool::drool::drool: *Miyu falls off chair, unconcious* :)guffaw:)

Yeah, I faved that story, but I never realized that it was you, either.:eek: I loved it!:luvlove:

Here's a great shot of Melina!

MelinaKanakaredesPic40.jpg

Can't wait for lots of good Stella action in Season 6.:D Hopefully, it'll be worthy of being discussed in this thread *glares at evil TPTB*.:shifty: Maybe Stella in peril...?:eek: And her secret knight in shining armour that she hasn't realized that is her real knight in shining armour coming to her rescue *coughs*. You know who I mean:devil:...

Lots of love!

~Miyu:angel:

Awwwww Thank you Axel dear! Love that first pic. But i don't understand. Wasn't Eleni married to Axel or something? I remember i posted a page where i saw a vid where Eleni get married soon. It wasn't a ceremony in the Church and the groom wasn't Frank (could be Alex?)

I am confused lol

To answer your question Deb, Eleni was a Greek immigrant and she was supposed to marry Frank but she saw him with another woman and so she started dating this guy Alan (But I don't think she really loved him). Either way, I think something happened with Eleni's family and they went to Greece, but when she came back, she wasn't allowed back into the States because she wasn't a citizen. So she married Alan at the airport. However, he later cheated on her and they divorced and then she married Frank :)

I've looked up the character on Wikipedia :lol: I've done that with a few soap characters just to piece things together.

Anyway, I'm thinking about sending a letter to Melina. Just telling her that I'm a huge fan and I admire her work :)

Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

Can't wait for lots of good Stella action in Season 6.:D Hopefully, it'll be worthy of being discussed in this thread *glares at evil TPTB*.:shifty: Maybe Stella in peril...?:eek: And her secret knight in shining armour that she hasn't realized that is her real knight in shining armour coming to her rescue *coughs*. You know who I mean:devil:...

we do know what you mean! :thumbsup: haha and i love action scenes with stella! the concept of a woman kickin' asses is so interesting to me! specially when we're talking about mrs. bonasera! ;)

O...K It's almost 1 am so i can't reply now but i love all your messages! (As usual The Nut is so talktative :D)

But i have something for all of you (Axel and Miyu you made my day :D )

Her faces shines like a Christmas tree. Guees who is she talking to (yes, yes, HE! lol)

The_Deep0390.jpg

Stella and "dad" Sid

The_Deep0112.jpg

Stella and one of her boys Sheldon

AmericanDreamers0336.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back