Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ho, Stella-friends :),

sweating away in my nut shell :D.

Dearest one and only Debs,

Nut!!!!!!!! dearest and Crazy and "Shy" Nut!:lol:---> You are the stubborn Nut. Walking i don't know. But i imagine if you have a bum then you must have legs too.:lol: talking yes, you are really talktative :D
yes, shy I am and I type much more than I would ever talk :lol:, and of course there are two legs under my bum and as I´m not typing with my nose, you can even guess that I have two hands and arms- well, even nuts evolve :D

just try to rest more. It must be the tension:)
See? She is fully covered and completely sexy? She doesn't look like a Nun there :D Besides it was a beautiful moment, touching, caring and unique moment between Mac and Stella. How couldn't you be converted after that one? :D
Oh, I´m pretty relaxed and get enough sleep ;).
Well, Stella looks always sexy, covered like a nun or not :D, but this particular leather jacket really makes her look hot. It was a lovely Mac and Stella scene, but as usual it never crossed the fine line between friendship and Smacked, I´m afraid :D.

you know? This scene reminds me something a great British actor said years ago in a conference (I attended just because curiosity). He detested Chejov and he said actors should recover the power of talking with their own bodies. He said it was pointless having a lot of text to repeat. He really preferred artists could recover the same old customs than men from small native tribes, the power of making you "feel".
This was an example of that. It was important for Stella to explain she understood Mindy's motives to run away, it was important to her to explain she forgave Mindy. I don't know if Little Stella could get over that. Stella didn't remember the blood promise at first. Some times it's for denial. It's like Little Stella erased Mindy from her memories. So i do think when she understood Mindy it was from an Adult Stella who knows now human miseries. And Melina reflected Stella's feelings with her whole body
Yes, I agree with what the actor said, expressing feelings and emotions with the body and mimics is so much more powerful and distinctive than words could ever be- well, in many cases anyway. And this scene was such a case: Stella kept a certain distance when she talked to Mindy, but at the same time you could see it in her eyes that she suddenly felt close again to Mindy. Because now everything was clear to Stella; little Stella felt deserted by her blood sister then and probably that´s why she tried to forget that they ever were blood sisters, because denial helped to heal her from the pain. But now adult Stella knew what had happened then and she could forgive Mindy and feel relieved. And it showed in every single little nuance of Melina´s acting, she didn´t need big, exaggerated gestures, it was in her eyes and in her face. I remember I was wondering all through this scene if Stella would hug Mindy finally, and she didn´t, she kept this distance between them and it felt right. Brilliant acting!

are you sure? Sometimes i can imagine one of them saying the "meteor" speech:lol:
Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeease, TPTB spare us ever from something like "you are my moon and I´m a meteor crashing into you" :guffaw:.

May I add something to the Stella/Danny- pics- I loved the teasing chemistry between the two, but that was when Danny was his old self :(. I hope there will be some nice scenes between them in S6, surely our Mother Superior Stella will care for the injured Danny, the desperate Lindsay and the toddler ;)

Take care, hugs to you and all the others in the Stella-world :)

Ahhh, still in awe with Stella world. It's so lovely.:drool:

But those are great pictues of Melina FieryRed. :)

She does have like the best curls in the world. I tried once to curl mine and let's jsut say they didn't look like Melina's....at all.:eek:

Anywho, I'm really hoping for some more Stella centered episodes next season. I'm going through some major withdrawal right now.:)

Heya Stellarinas!!!!!!!!
sorry for the delay. *Debbie has a tummy ache:(

Welcome Andie to Stellarinas 'world! It's a pleasure to have you here. (I love my Stellarinas :D ) Post a lot and have fun
Ahhh, still in awe with Stella world. It's so lovely.:drool: But those are great pictues of Melina FieryRed. :)
She does have like the best curls in the world. I tried once to curl mine and let's jsut say they didn't look like Melina's....at all.:eek:
Anywho, I'm really hoping for some more Stella centered episodes next season. I'm going through some major withdrawal right now.:)

LOL me too. I want big storylines for my Stella. I trust Mr Lenkov who said next season they have interesting stuff for our Stell:bolian: I want something big and shocking. It's not i like she suffers but as a viewer i'd love to have her 45' per episode :D

Miyu dear--->
But, in real life, Melina's always cheery. Especially when she's being interviewed, she is just so hilarious.:lol: That is nice to see 'cause most celebrities are...not cheery.
yes, she seems completely lovely:thumbsup:Always celebrating life, being intense, showing her inner fire. It would be a pleasure to talk to her:bolian:

Fiery-->
Hello all,

I found some really really nice phots and articles for Melina here is the link. Sorry if I have double posted any of the pics. :">
http://www.zimbio.com/Melina+Kanakar...urly+Hairstyle
darling, no need to apologyze. I don't remember it was ever posted that article so THANK YOU! :D

Nut, Dearest, Nut loveliest

yes, shy I am and I type much more than I would ever talk :lol:, and of course there are two legs under my bum and as I´m not typing with my nose, you can even guess that I have two hands and arms- well, even nuts evolve :D
awwww next time i go to Wal Mart i will look for Nuts with hands and legs and a big bum. I am sure it's will be such a finding :D But, of course, i wonder if i will find one talking in German too :D

It was a lovely Mac and Stella scene, but as usual it never crossed the fine line between friendship and Smacked, I´m afraid :D.
Well, first dates are usually like that. You never cross the line :D

Because now everything was clear to Stella; little Stella felt deserted by her blood sister then and probably that´s why she tried to forget that they ever were blood sisters, because denial helped to heal her from the pain. But now adult Stella knew what had happened then and she could forgive Mindy and feel relieved. And it showed in every single little nuance of Melina´s acting, she didn´t need big, exaggerated gestures, it was in her eyes and in her face. I remember I was wondering all through this scene if Stella would hug Mindy finally, and she didn´t, she kept this distance between them and it felt right. Brilliant acting!
It was brillant indeed. Umm the main reason not to have a hug was Stella didn't know this stranger. They were just two women face to face, one of them possibly a felon. Each of them in different sides of Law even if they didn't intend to. Something brillant from the story is how Mindy never forgot Stella and she was there in her graduation despite Stella didn't know that. And i think it's brillant because somehow it shows Mindy kept Stella inside. It's like she could never grow up. I mean, yes, she is a woman now but consider she is an adult and she has no family. Her own story of abuse marked her so deeply she could never evolve as a woman. Usually people who suffered such ordeals remain in childhood not capable of growing up.
Besides i believe both, Melina and the other actress played perfect as long-time sisters
Meanwhile Stella kept the distance to this stranger there was a sort of recognition in Mindy.She never expected to see Stella again but she was almost glad for having her there despite she denied her identity. Meanwhile painful as it obviously was for Stella, it was so remarkable her discomfort for showing Mindy she knew she was guilty and the reasons to commit a murder

Brillant simply brillant and i wish to have Mindy back because i want Stella mou has a chance to have her sister back. I didn't read about how is the system in NYC but it would be really interesting to know if she is considered punishable because she was only 14 years old when she killed Garth but his abusse started a long time ago according to the story

Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeease, TPTB spare us ever from something like "you are my moon and I´m a meteor crashing into you" .
Cross your fingers. You never know what TPTB have in storage for us:guffaw: I bet they 'd love your moon reference:guffaw:

May I add something to the Stella/Danny- pics- I loved the teasing chemistry between the two, but that was when Danny was his old self :(. I hope there will be some nice scenes between them in S6, surely our Mother Superior Stella will care for the injured Danny, the desperate Lindsay and the toddler ;)
If Mother Superior Stella deals with DLL in Season 6 then she will need to receive the Santity status:guffaw: Probably the only one who will listen Stell will be baby Lucy:p I liked their interaction until Trapped. After "Trapped" their relationship wasn't that close or interesting despite they have shared nice time together. I mean, Flack, Adam and Sheldon's scenes with Stell are ALWAYS warm even if they are just working it's something nice to see. With Danny she shared a lot of time (especially in s2) but i remember Trapped and then Raising Shane from S3 as nice. I would like to have something special among Stella and DLL family, as special as the thing it was built in S5 among Mac and DL and then DLL;) which it made it very understable why Mac was chosen as Lucy's godfather (we still don't know who the heck Lucy's godmother is. Hopefully it will be Stella mou)

welcome piccies to everyone

Among all Melina's characters, Victoria was one of the best ones:drool:

121b.jpg

Sorry, but i am still trying to convert THE NUT:lol:

Wouldn't be adorable Mommy and Daddy Taylor?:thumbsup:

GW787H561.jpg

Beautiful, sexy in red (and The Nun at home:lol:)

201_284-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Stellarinas :)

Axel, that's Paz Vega! How come do you know her?

How do I know Paz Vega? A little movie called Spanglish :) Very bittersweet love story in that movie.

Axel dear--> your eyebalsl only get mature when you are 30. That's why Surgeries only are suggested after that age ;) Thnaks for piccies ;)

Ick! I have like the worst eyesight in the world...Surgery would be good for me....

She does have amazing curls. I've curled my hair before and it doesn't look nearly as good as Melina's...

Anyway, I'm going to post some pictures :) Sorry they're so small.

GTwWIpCG9Mk01wMJBgA.jpg

This is from when Eleni married Frank on Guiding Light

goddess-2.jpg

And this one's just one I found.

Love ya.

Axel

Awwwww Thank you Axel dear! Love that first pic. But i don't understand. Wasn't Eleni married to Axel or something? I remember i posted a page where i saw a vid where Eleni get married soon. It wasn't a ceremony in the Church and the groom wasn't Frank (could be Alex?)

I am confused lol

Debbie :D

piccies to be happy

Stella protected her boy Flack in the past

20090125110514084f.jpg

Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanaka-6.jpg

Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanaka-10.jpg

Last edited:
hey, everybody! \o/ i'm new here but i just gotta say i'm happy for this amazing thread you guys lead! :D i love melina since providence (what a cliche, i know! :S) and gosh i think stella is such a strong character! x

Hey shippyangel!!!! :)

And your right, Stella is such a strong character. I know that's why I love her.

Man, FieryRed, you always have great pictures. That's a beautiful dress.:)

hey, everybody! \o/ i'm new here but i just gotta say i'm happy for this amazing thread you guys lead! :D i love melina since providence (what a cliche, i know! :S) and gosh i think stella is such a strong character! x

Nice you are also here Shippy!!! BTW did you write a ff call The Letter? I just read it, Gosh that letter almost made me cry!!!

Welcome Shippy to the Stellarina World!!!!!! I am very happy to have you here :D Post a lot and have fun dear. We will help you.

Btw Ladies, have you read the newst spoilers from 6.03???
Not much romantic (actually not romantic at all lol) but Aparently we will have a juicy scene with Don and Stella :d (I love their action scenes together)
I am not sure but it sounds like "Can you hear me now?" from S4. Mac mentioned "first vic" so it is implied will be more than just oen (a serial again? COOL! :D ) and the whole team working together YAY!
Besides in 6.02 i have also noticed they seem to be together to solve the case GREAT! (i can't help but loving team episodes)

Fiery, you are an angel. You really get cool Melina stuff. I don't know what is happening. My Google Alerts is not awake these days :D

Andie-->
And your right, Stella is such a strong character. I know that's why I love her.
i love her strenght too but she wins my hearts in her moments of vulnerability

I think Sam made this one but i can't remember

StellaBonasera.jpg

Last edited:
I agree Catu my dear! I didn't read your previous messages probably because we are posting at the same time :D

Spoilers have put me in a good mood. Especially appealing spoilers as the ones form 5.03 (and i want 5.02 too)

BTW CATU Into the fire will be aired tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! (at 10 am) LOL i am ultra obsessed with that one
Not sure if i have psoted this one

798.png

Debs, you are crazy about that movie!! lol I'll try to watch it if I wake up!!
BTW how do I post pics just copy and paste?

LOL, not dear. You must go to photobucket.com and open an account. Once you do that, you must go to your album and start uploading pics from your pc (there is a button to do that). Once you have all that done, you copy the second link which will appear under the pic you have uploaded
Then you must click in this little button above your message box (The yellow one with a mountain) and PASTE the link you have copied from photobucket
And Voilà!

Cualquier cosa decime que voy a estra aca.
LOL i am obsessed with Into the fire. especially the scene with Walter and Cat in central Park. They didn't kiss but it was SO PERFECT! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back