Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

No need to apologize, FieryRed.:)

by the way, lovely pictures of her. Thanks for sharing with us!:D

Yay! We are almost there! Thread #17, here we come!:beer:

Hugs to all:hugegrin:

~Miyu:angel:

2. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey Ho, Stella-friends :),

sweating away in my nut shell :D.

Dearest one and only Debs,

yes, shy I am and I type much more than I would ever talk :lol:, and of course there are two legs under my bum and as I´m not typing with my nose, you can even guess that I have two hands and arms- well, even nuts evolve :D

Oh, I´m pretty relaxed and get enough sleep ;).
    Well, Stella looks always sexy, covered like a nun or not :D, but this particular leather jacket really makes her look hot. It was a lovely Mac and Stella scene, but as usual it never crossed the fine line between friendship and Smacked, I´m afraid :D.

Yes, I agree with what the actor said, expressing feelings and emotions with the body and mimics is so much more powerful and distinctive than words could ever be- well, in many cases anyway. And this scene was such a case: Stella kept a certain distance when she talked to Mindy, but at the same time you could see it in her eyes that she suddenly felt close again to Mindy. Because now everything was clear to Stella; little Stella felt deserted by her blood sister then and probably that´s why she tried to forget that they ever were blood sisters, because denial helped to heal her from the pain. But now adult Stella knew what had happened then and she could forgive Mindy and feel relieved. And it showed in every single little nuance of Melina´s acting, she didn´t need big, exaggerated gestures, it was in her eyes and in her face. I remember I was wondering all through this scene if Stella would hug Mindy finally, and she didn´t, she kept this distance between them and it felt right. Brilliant acting!

Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeease, TPTB spare us ever from something like "you are my moon and I´m a meteor crashing into you" :guffaw:.

May I add something to the Stella/Danny- pics- I loved the teasing chemistry between the two, but that was when Danny was his old self :(. I hope there will be some nice scenes between them in S6, surely our Mother Superior Stella will care for the injured Danny, the desperate Lindsay and the toddler ;)

Take care, hugs to you and all the others in the Stella-world :)

3. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Ahhh, still in awe with Stella world. It's so lovely.:drool:

But those are great pictues of Melina FieryRed. :)

She does have like the best curls in the world. I tried once to curl mine and let's jsut say they didn't look like Melina's....at all.:eek:

Anywho, I'm really hoping for some more Stella centered episodes next season. I'm going through some major withdrawal right now.:)

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas!!!!!!!!
    sorry for the delay. *Debbie has a tummy ache:(

Welcome Andie to Stellarinas 'world! It's a pleasure to have you here. (I love my Stellarinas :D ) Post a lot and have fun
    LOL me too. I want big storylines for my Stella. I trust Mr Lenkov who said next season they have interesting stuff for our Stell:bolian: I want something big and shocking. It's not i like she suffers but as a viewer i'd love to have her 45' per episode :D

Miyu dear--->
    yes, she seems completely lovely:thumbsup:Always celebrating life, being intense, showing her inner fire. It would be a pleasure to talk to her:bolian:

Fiery-->
    darling, no need to apologyze. I don't remember it was ever posted that article so THANK YOU! :D

Nut, Dearest, Nut loveliest

awwww next time i go to Wal Mart i will look for Nuts with hands and legs and a big bum. I am sure it's will be such a finding :D But, of course, i wonder if i will find one talking in German too :D

Well, first dates are usually like that. You never cross the line :D

It was brillant indeed. Umm the main reason not to have a hug was Stella didn't know this stranger. They were just two women face to face, one of them possibly a felon. Each of them in different sides of Law even if they didn't intend to. Something brillant from the story is how Mindy never forgot Stella and she was there in her graduation despite Stella didn't know that. And i think it's brillant because somehow it shows Mindy kept Stella inside. It's like she could never grow up. I mean, yes, she is a woman now but consider she is an adult and she has no family. Her own story of abuse marked her so deeply she could never evolve as a woman. Usually people who suffered such ordeals remain in childhood not capable of growing up.
    Besides i believe both, Melina and the other actress played perfect as long-time sisters
    Meanwhile Stella kept the distance to this stranger there was a sort of recognition in Mindy.She never expected to see Stella again but she was almost glad for having her there despite she denied her identity. Meanwhile painful as it obviously was for Stella, it was so remarkable her discomfort for showing Mindy she knew she was guilty and the reasons to commit a murder

Brillant simply brillant and i wish to have Mindy back because i want Stella mou has a chance to have her sister back. I didn't read about how is the system in NYC but it would be really interesting to know if she is considered punishable because she was only 14 years old when she killed Garth but his abusse started a long time ago according to the story

Cross your fingers. You never know what TPTB have in storage for us:guffaw: I bet they 'd love your moon reference:guffaw:

If Mother Superior Stella deals with DLL in Season 6 then she will need to receive the Santity status:guffaw: Probably the only one who will listen Stell will be baby Lucy:p I liked their interaction until Trapped. After "Trapped" their relationship wasn't that close or interesting despite they have shared nice time together. I mean, Flack, Adam and Sheldon's scenes with Stell are ALWAYS warm even if they are just working it's something nice to see. With Danny she shared a lot of time (especially in s2) but i remember Trapped and then Raising Shane from S3 as nice. I would like to have something special among Stella and DLL family, as special as the thing it was built in S5 among Mac and DL and then DLL;) which it made it very understable why Mac was chosen as Lucy's godfather (we still don't know who the heck Lucy's godmother is. Hopefully it will be Stella mou)

welcome piccies to everyone

Among all Melina's characters, Victoria was one of the best ones:drool:

[​IMG]

Sorry, but i am still trying to convert THE NUT:lol:

Wouldn't be adorable Mommy and Daddy Taylor?:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Beautiful, sexy in red (and The Nun at home:lol:)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Stellarinas :)

How do I know Paz Vega? A little movie called Spanglish :) Very bittersweet love story in that movie.

Ick! I have like the worst eyesight in the world...Surgery would be good for me....

She does have amazing curls. I've curled my hair before and it doesn't look nearly as good as Melina's...

Anyway, I'm going to post some pictures :) Sorry they're so small.

[​IMG]

This is from when Eleni married Frank on Guiding Light

[​IMG]

And this one's just one I found.

Love ya.

Axel

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwww Thank you Axel dear! Love that first pic. But i don't understand. Wasn't Eleni married to Axel or something? I remember i posted a page where i saw a vid where Eleni get married soon. It wasn't a ceremony in the Church and the groom wasn't Frank (could be Alex?)

I am confused lol

Debbie :D

piccies to be happy

Stella protected her boy Flack in the past

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  7. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello again,

Okkk I found this one, nice dress ;) (way to go Melll!)
    [​IMG]

Is kinda small sowwy!

8. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, everybody! \o/ i'm new here but i just gotta say i'm happy for this amazing thread you guys lead! :D i love melina since providence (what a cliche, i know! :S) and gosh i think stella is such a strong character! x

9. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Hey shippyangel!!!! :)

And your right, Stella is such a strong character. I know that's why I love her.

Man, FieryRed, you always have great pictures. That's a beautiful dress.:)

10. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Nice you are also here Shippy!!! BTW did you write a ff call The Letter? I just read it, Gosh that letter almost made me cry!!!

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome Shippy to the Stellarina World!!!!!! I am very happy to have you here :D Post a lot and have fun dear. We will help you.

Btw Ladies, have you read the newst spoilers from 6.03???

Fiery, you are an angel. You really get cool Melina stuff. I don't know what is happening. My Google Alerts is not awake these days :D

Andie-->
    i love her strenght too but she wins my hearts in her moments of vulnerability

I think Sam made this one but i can't remember

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  12. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Debs, that colagge(dunno how to say it in English) is so cool!!

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I agree Catu my dear! I didn't read your previous messages probably because we are posting at the same time :D

Spoilers have put me in a good mood. Especially appealing spoilers as the ones form 5.03 (and i want 5.02 too)

BTW CATU Into the fire will be aired tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! (at 10 am) LOL i am ultra obsessed with that one
    Not sure if i have psoted this one

[​IMG]

14. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Debs, you are crazy about that movie!! lol I'll try to watch it if I wake up!!
    BTW how do I post pics just copy and paste?

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL, not dear. You must go to photobucket.com and open an account. Once you do that, you must go to your album and start uploading pics from your pc (there is a button to do that). Once you have all that done, you copy the second link which will appear under the pic you have uploaded
    Then you must click in this little button above your message box (The yellow one with a mountain) and PASTE the link you have copied from photobucket
    And Voilà!

Cualquier cosa decime que voy a estra aca.
    LOL i am obsessed with Into the fire. especially the scene with Walter and Cat in central Park. They didn't kiss but it was SO PERFECT! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.