Funniest or Weirdest Moments on CSI: NY!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Nat_attack, Jun 5, 2009.

1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i don't think it's meant to be funny but the bit in MIANYC nonstop when mac and H first meet is really funny, i think - it's such a "my department's bigger than your department" kind of thing, you can almost see the antlers!

oh and while i'm here, from the same ep: "it's new york, you think it, it's news" :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  2. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I think Eddie and Anna have great comedic timing together!!! Their scenes are always SO FUNNY!!!!

Well I think Mac wins over H to be honest.....I was surprised that Mac was not enveloped in neon orange lighting! :lol: considering H's hair is glowy enough!

Thank god New York uses a different lighting technique.....or else I may suffering from Lighting-ism....

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

of course he does, it was easy!!

h is lighted differently right when they first meet - when mac is processing the body and h comes in and stands there and mac turns round (i think he says "can i help you?" at which i always want to say "yes, help him act"- sorry, miami fans, i just can't help myself!) and h is kind of in a doorway - mac's in the foreground and definitely in a darkish bit of the room with a clearly blue filtered light over him, and h is in the doorway with an orange filter light, even though the doorway is no lighter than the rest of the apartment, he definitely has that miami glow thing going on. i actually think it's quite cool - i like that they clearly define the difference between them.

4. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

That would be the scene that I would pick out. :lol: It left me thinking I've got a TV crush on a guy who will willingly eat a bug! :lol:

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

hehe, i assume you watch i'm a celebrity get me out of here?!

i can't watch that entire episode - i've seen it but i had to leave the room for that scene and now i just skip it, bugs make me feel sick anyway but people eating them is waaay worse. if i watched that ep i would actually throw up :(

6. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Another funny Flack quote from a very recent Season 5! I am up to it as I watch every episode in succession...it's taken me almost four weeks now. :lol:

Random Perp: "Samantha...hey baby, how you been?"
    Samantha: *rolls eyes*
    Random Perp: "Ya all jammed up?"
    Flack: "Okay pal, that's enough."
    Random Perp: "I's just being friendly man, that's all."
    Flack: "Go be friendly over there!"
    Samantha: *rolls eyes again and smiles*

Samantha...you are such a slut. :guffaw: But Flack is super protective of you anyway.

7. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

I used to sometimes watch Fear Factor. The eating challenge usually grossed me out. :lol: And if they had anything dealing with bugs. They used to like to stick people in a box or something with a bunch of bugs and see how long they would last. I would have never won that game!

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm the same, i can't watch anything like that - ewww.

ps i love that flack "go be friendly over there" line too :)

9. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

haha these are all brilliant :) i personally think that sex lies and silicone is hilarious. Most of it, basically any scene both Flack and Danny were in, and the bit where Adam says, "Can I touch her?" haha!! :lol: i love adam!
    And I love in Personal Foul when Flack says to Danny, "Boom, nothing but net baby!"
    uhhmmm...there's so many:lol: too many decisions!!
    And I can't remember which ep in season 2 but Flack's interrogating a suspect, and he puts on this real drawl and says, "Naw, we ain't kidding you!" I swear, that man is a genius and Eddie Cahill plays him so well!!
    Anyhoo I feel this turning into a very long post so I'm leaving now :lol:
    Bye!!
    ps. O i can't leave out the amazing Houdini scene about the mafia with Hawkes and Flack. Priceless.

10. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i must :guffaw: when i saw it for the first time, its still funny

and i love these one from admissions:

Sid: Do you have any idea how often I've wondered what would happen if you swallowed this stuff (referring to hydrofluoric acid). And there it is sitting on the shelf, perhaps the most corrosive acid known to man. You just get that urge to take a swig, you know what I'm talking about?
    Mac: Absolutely. Like when ever I pick up a scalpel, I wonder if I could perform a live autopsy on myself.
    Sid: You do that too, 'cuz I thought I was... (realizes Mac is joking) Don't play with me like that.

11. CSIChick

CSIChick Dead on Arrival

I love that episode... it's so funny... the first glove comes off fine the other is like... hahahahahahahahahaha... I love Mac's face at that point, I mean how else would you react to that!?!?!

12. CSIChick

CSIChick Dead on Arrival

Yeah, you can really imagine it-

"My department's bigger than yours!"
    "Is not!"
    "Is too!"

lol- love Mac & H... pure amazing-ness!

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

that was my exact thought on it too -

"my dad's bigger than your dad!!" :lol:

the live autopsy one is one of my all time favourites, i just love it :)

14. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

:guffaw:haha same macs face was absolutley hilarious at that point:lol:

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i was watching "page turner" today and i love the bit when they raid that guy's shed and they're all dressed in nuclear reactor safety suits, and flack knocks on the door and when the guy doesn't answer he demands that he come out now because "i'm a little pissed off over having to wear this outfit!"

there was another great line later, mac and stella, still in radiation suits, talking to this nutter who'd been trying to build a reactor, and he said "but she never came to my lab!" and mac said, all deadpan - which didn't work because he looked so silly in the outfit - "you mean your shed."

:lol: