Funniest or Weirdest Moments on CSI: NY!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Nat_attack, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

I thought it would be cool to have a thread like this, because thinking back there was some pretty hilarious or hilariously awkward moments that I forgot about until I re watched all the seasons. (Almost done with Season 2!)

I'll start!

Run Silent, Run Deep (Season 2)
    ---
    Stella: You wear spray-on pantyhose, right?
    Melanie: Yes. It makes my legs look sexy. See? (Melanie stretches her legs out to show them off) I don't like fishnets. They give me an itcccchhhhhhch.
    Stella: Give it up, Melanie, I like men.

:lol:

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oooh goodie i have one i wanted to post but couldn't see a place for it - i believe i referred to it in a thread but i'm glad i can actually post it.

it's the bit when mac takes hawkes back to the 'committed threesome's' place to process and it goes like this:

mac: welcome to the house of trinogamy
    hawkes: wow, i've got to admit this is not what i expected
    mac: i'll bite - what were you expecting?
    hawkes: oh, i dunno, lava lamps, weird tapestries, a robospanker, maybe a couple of...
    mac (putting on glove and giggling): alright, alright, i'm sorry i asked!

i just love that little giggle mac does - it always makes me :):)

another moment i love (which is weird purely because it's really out of character) is in run silent, run deep, when mac tests a bunch of cigarettes to try to clear danny. i may be a sucker but i'm a smoker and i love how people look when they smoke, and mac did look proper cool in that moment so i quite liked that bit. which is probably wrong on about 50 levels but i don't care :p

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  3. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Haha. Good thread!

I don't remember the whole thing but this is the first thing that popped in my brain

Danny: Only on the Upper East Side...

*Takes worms and eats them"

Sheldon: Tastes Like Chicken??
    Danny: Not Reallly *makes a funny face*

4. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

:guffaw::guffaw:

Both of these episodes are from Season 2, yes? No wonder, I just finished watching all of Season 2 this evening, it took me a few days.

Those are some of my favorite lines!
    Hawkes because if you listen closely he says "maybe a couple of big d-"

...you know what he was going to say. XD

And I just love Danny, true italian, eating anything. :lol:

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i can't watch that - i hate insecty things, they make me feel sick anyway, so i have to cover my eyes for that scene or i'd be sick all over the tv :(

i feel really weird, i clearly have stealing home on the brain as there are a couple of other moments in that i love - i think mac saying "i think that answers the boy scout question" is really funny, and i like when one of the wives slaps him - i love mac but he SO deserved it!

i think my other all time favourite is from recycling:

dog owner: look at my dog - he's almost in tears!
    mac (saying nothing but looking like): WTF? whatever. :lol:

or

vet: i became a vet because i wanted to alleviate some suffering, and i end up dealing drugs to manic depressive shitzus... :lol:

i think it's my duty to try to think of some funny/weird moments from some other eps before i start looking obsessed...

6. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi Lisa,

I remember that "moment" - and I love it too - Mac was so cute at that moment. Really seemed to be embarrassed....

And about smoking:
    I was a smoker ( a very hard one) but I stopped it two years ago.

I am not sure if Gary is a smoker in real life or not. Somehow it looked strange how he was smoking, on the other hand I read it in the net somewhere that he smoked during an interview. Well, I don´t know and I am that last one who will throw the first stone...

Have a great day!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, it was lovely :)

i stopped a couple of years ago too but i never really wanted to, so it didn't last. i don't smoke as much as before - in the past i was on 100 a day and i'm down to about 10 so i'm doing ok :) [/ot]

yeah i wondered that too - he's smoked in a few films he's done so if he does it just for them and then gives up he has more willpower than me! he did look like a proper smoker in that scene tho - i dunno, the way he held the ciggies and stuff, it didn't look forced at all. i might just go and watch it again to study it ;)

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Lisa,

please tell me your result when you ended your studies!!!!
    I am afraid I have to watch some films again very closely[​IMG] to come to a decision.

And I needed two attempts too:
    I stopped during pregnancy and nursing, but back at work I started again.

Two years ago I had difficulties with my lungs and I didn´t want to go to the hospital so I stopped from one moment to the other. The best way for me because I can´t smoke less. Crazy!

Hugs
    Udonna:luvlove:

9. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

one of the funniest for me was from season 1 blood,sweat and tears where the clown is taking off his glove and mac looks at him wtf? :guffaw:

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, that was great - i really like when they come across really weird people in their line of work who try to impress them with their weirdity and mac's look of "wtf" always cuts them dead. it's like he's going "i don't have time for this..."

11. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Mac doesn't have time for any funny business apparently...that's why it's always hilarious when he is laughing or joking. :guffaw:

Can't beat my favorite though...

Detective Don Flack: [knocks on a man's door. A man opens it, standing in his underwear] Okay... nevermind, carry on sir..

:guffaw:

12. CSIChick

CSIChick Dead on Arrival

One of my favey-o quotes is
    Det. Mac Taylor: [about mosquitoes] Only the female of the species bites.
    Det. Stella Bonasera: Good for her!

I can't remember what episode its from but tee hee funny!

13. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

remembered another one cnt remember the epp but the on where adam is dancing and mac walks in. i was pmsl when i saw that :guffaw:

14. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

:guffaw: I looked it up, it's Season 4, episode 12. So hilarious!!

15. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I dont remember which ep this one is from, but it's Flack and Lindsay with the doll.....

Lindsay: A doll? I can't believe that you're dumping me for a piece of plastic? What does she have that I don't!!?!

(People, some of them old women, look at Flack very strangely)

Flack: (to the old ladies) My wife, she's not well. (follows after Lindsay with the doll as he mutters) I'm gonna get you for that Monroe.

-----------

this one I believe is from the season 3 premiere where Flack and Stella joins Lindsay at the crime scene....and Lindsay asks Flack about how many numbers he's got from the girls since everyone loves a hero...lol

Lindsay: So how many numbers Flack?
    Flack: I don't think I like where you're going with this Monroe.
    Lindsay: (giving Flack a look) How many?
    Flack: Three...

I love it when Flack calls Lindsay "Monroe".....it's just as endearing as Danny calling her "Montana".....love it!

------------

Flack is interviewing one of the residents who is an old lady....

Flack: Ma'am I'm with the NYPD.....
    Old Lady: Young man do you know what time is it right now?
    Flack: ummmm (looks at watch) it's 3 am in the morning....

(Old lady slams close the door in Flack's face)

Flack: (voice muffled from the other side) You have a good night ma'm.
    ------------
    Another one that I've always thought was funny was when Flack went to arrest the deaf dude and then Eddie Cahill did that ad-lib with the handcuffs.....Flack's expression was really cute!