Funniest or Weirdest Moments on CSI: NY!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Nat_attack, Jun 5, 2009.

1. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I think this is from early season 2.....I believe it's episode 2......it's with Mac and Hawkes...Hawkes is eating and watching JLo on a screen...and Mac joins him and says something like "eating is frowned upon" and Hawkes immediately stops eating, and Mac's like "I'm joking..."

and then later when Mac leaves and Hawkes kept on watching JLo, figures something out and then runs out and says "Bless you JLo!"

then when he gets to Mac's office, he says "Do you know that Jennifer Lopez's ass is insured for 100 milion dollars?" and Mac's like "Excuse me?" and looking all bug-eyed....

2. Catu

Catu Police Officer

haha I loved that!!:lol:

3. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

yh lol macs face when hawkes said that was absolutly priceless:lol:

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

LOL, that was one of my favs! :lol: Flack and his bottomless pit of a stomach always crack me up. :lol:

There's a great exchange between Flack and a suspect in a season two episode that ends with:

Suspect: But I thought we were brothers!
    Flack: Sometimes brothers fight.

Can't remember the exact context/episode, but it cracked me up big time when I was watching it. :lol:

5. Noel_687

Noel_687 Dead on Arrival

I believe its supermen where he says that.

6. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I forgot which episode but it was Flack in interrogation with a suspect or something....

Flack: "You don't call, you don't write, I was starting to think you were seeing other detectives!"

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ heh, i love that line too :)

8. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

oh yeah! i think it was in sex, lies and silicone, when this guy crashed into the ME's office and had a run-in with sid.

flack: so tell me, what were you looking for?
    guy (to danny): your sister.
    flack: woaah!
    danny: that's funny, i don't have a sister!

that cracked me up. :lol:

and anytime when adam says "what uuupp?!" LOVE IT. :lol:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  9. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

I got another funny one, this is from Sleight Out of Hand, Season 3, Episode 18. ^^

Detective Don Flack: Do you think Houdini knew the impact he would have on the mafia lingo?
    Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: I'm sorry?
    Detective Don Flack: It's like, when they whack somebody they say, "we made him do a Houdini". Do you think that would make him proud?
    Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: Are we actually having this conversation?
    Detective Don Flack: Oh, I'm sorry, can you explain the difference between DNA and RNA? Is that better? 'Cause that's a scintillating conversation right there.
    Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: It would be if you knew the interest...

:guffaw: Lol, for only a high school diploma Flackie, you sure know how to quip fast and hard. You should ditch the badge and do stand up! :lol:

10. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

When Lindsay embarasses Flack on the street in Sex, Lies and Silicone lol

Lindsay: Wow. Okay. How weird was that? There's no way that one of these could replace a real woman!

Flack: Oh I don't know, Linds. They're not bad looking. Think of all the money a guy could save on dinner.

Lindsay: (pauses) A doll?!? I mean I could understand if you dumped me for a real woman but a piece of plastic? What does she have that I don't have? Huh?

Flack: (to onlookers from outdoor cafe) Forgive my wife. She's not well. (To Lindsay) I'm gonna get you for that Monroe. Big time.

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i love that scene/dialogue, it's great :) one of my other favourite funny bits is flack as well - in grand murder at central station, when he's interviewing the people who've been 'butchered' by the cosmetic surgeon - that always makes me laugh, especially when the guy asks him which version of him was handsomer and flack looks really worried and goes "do i have to answer that?"

12. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Omg, I just re-watched that episode, but I didn't catch it the first time! :lol: That's hilarious!

Here's another great quote from that same episode...when Hawkes was first starting out awwww...

Det. Mac Taylor: You on break?
    Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: I'm just taking five minutes to eat. That's allowed, isn't it?
    Det. Mac Taylor: Eating is frowned upon, Hawkes.

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ yeah, that's one of my all time favourites, it's so funny when hawkes seems to believe it :)

14. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

When Flack and Lindsay were ranting and raving about Laughing Larry....Flack's cute comment about x-ray glasses and a nun with a yardstick! And Stella's "I bought sea monkeys":guffaw:

15. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

I love lindsay an flack my funny would have to be the doll eppy 5X04 even now i watch it back and i'm laughing my ass off "don't worry we'll be gentle" touches the shoulder.
    oh and flack "forgive my wife.. she's not well" walks off "i'm gonna get ya for that Monroe" lmao

eddie and anna face's were so funny, i seen an interview of anna where she says her and eddie can hardly look at each other without laughing i'm guessing that would have been fun to watch them do.