Funniest or Weirdest Moments on CSI: NY!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Nat_attack, Jun 5, 2009.

1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

For me one of my favs was in Manhattan Manhunt

Stella: No girl leaves her house without her cell phone, at least not at that age.
    Mac: GPS the phone number.
    Stella:You got it. Tiffany's! Now you're talking my language.
    Mac:you can tell from a map???
    Stella: Are you kidding, I can tell from the moon. I love those little blue boxes!

:guffaw::guffaw:

2. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

there was also the walrus documentary scene from s2ep8 bad beat
    Lindsay Monroe: Footage from your 30th birthday, Messer?Danny Messer: Walrus documentary, actually.Sheldon Hawkes: It's Tara Stansfield, our vic from the park.Lindsay Monroe: Who's the other walrus?and from 'the ride in' season 3 ep 17
    i loved that scene when they find the ark. and after that when stella and hawkes arrives at teh crime scene where a man in a cigarette costume is dead
    stella - "ok let's say this to get it over with. smoking kills'

and in 'sleight out of hand' s3 ep 18
    Stella Bonasera: They say burning is the most painful of deaths.Danny Messer: I love that. How do they know? What'd they take a poll? '64% of dead people surveyed ...'i love the scenes in this episode when mac did the magic trick with the rose and the other scene where he light his arm on fire. so awesome!

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i was watching down the rabbit hole (again!) last night - it always makes me laugh - mac's chatting up of donjuan23 is actually painful. but there's one really cute bit that i always laugh at - when the roman guy tells mac he has to fight and adam goes "dude!" and mac gives him a look and adam goes "er, i mean boss..."

4. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

CSI: NY is on right now on TNT, and is going to be on for another hour. :D

A very funny episode is on right now, Risk, from Season 2.
    This is my favorite scene! :lol:

Cecil: (still throwing out bread crumbs) I'm giving back to the Earth what it's given back to me.
    Stella: NYPD. The pigeons can go hungry for a minute, okay?
    Cecil: (continues feeding pigeons)
    Flack: Hey buddy, you've got three seconds to stop doing that before I come in there and get you.
    Cecil: Yeah for the love of Ceasar. (throws crumbs at Flack) EAT!
    Flack: (opens limo door) Out of the limo now I says!

Flack, you are too cute! :hugegrin:

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i was watching the triangle tonight (as season 5 part 1 arrived at the weekend) - the bit with mac, hawkes and danny on top of the empire state building is pretty cool. there's a bit where hawkes grabs mac's arm so he can lean over the edge and the look on mac's face is odd - he looks a bit pissed off!

the funny bit is when they've been looking over the city a while and danny says "let's do this before somebody wets themselves" :lol: mac's laugh at that is really cute too :)

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I love when Stella walks in on the group smoking and says "What are we playing? Who gets cancer first?"

I have more, I'm just blanking right now....

7. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

^LMAO! It is a great one by Stella! :D

By the way, I just LOVE the new avatar you have!

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

oh yeah, i like that one too :)

i always wondered though - why were they allowed to smoke hundreds of ciggies *in* the lab in that ep, but mac had to go outside to only smoke a couple in run silent run deep - did the smoking ban come in in the meantime!?

not that i minded - mac smoking in the street = hot :D

9. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

maybe it was because in run silent run deep, mac was the ONLY one who smoked whereas in the "who gets cancer first" episode there was a whole group of ppl. you can't go around polluting a whole city block with smoke. isnt it illegal to smoke in public places now in the united states?

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, it is now, but it's a fairly recent thing so i wondered if the ban on smoking in workplaces came in after the who gets cancer first ep but before rsrd....

i think you might be right though - especially if a ban on smoking in workplaces was already in place, they would have to get some kind of special dispensation to have a whole bunch of people smoking; for one person to smoke 2-3 ciggies it would be pointless going through the bureaucracy so they just make him do it outside.

really, i don't care, he looks lovely in that scene :D

11. lox3csimiami22

lox3csimiami22 Hit and Run

LOL!!!!
    I read through those comments and there are plenty of LOL moments. I can't wait to get the seasons on DVD so I can watch all of them. Seriously, these all made me smile today!

12. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

I was watching that ep today too. My DVD arrived a couple weeks ago! Oh I always laugh at Danny's line about someone wetting themselves, it's nice to see a little bit of the 'old' Danny that I've grown to love....

Basically, any time Flack opens his mouth...there's a scene in the one with the moving crime scene, (when Danny gets the speedboat across to it?), and when they find the body in the basement, (I THINK it's Dead Inside? Maybe?) Flack eventually says,
    "What'd he get hit with? A blender?"
    (cause the guys face has been eaten by some sort of rodent lol)
    I cry with laughter every time I see that. Amazing. :lol::lol:

13. lal

lal Pathologist

I love that line :lol:

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ i love that blender line too :D

15. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

Flacks statement while him and Stella are talking to a doctor about the death of a mean hotel owner. Cant remember the ep name.

Dr " I would never kill her, we were friends. Good friends actually"

Flack "My friends dont play broomball with my face"

Just the way he says it cracks me up lol