Funniest or Weirdest Moments on CSI: NY!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Nat_attack, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Duke

Duke Witness

Another Sid moment, seeing as we all love 'em. :)

From Admissions.

SID:
    Do you have any idea how often I’ve wondered what would happen if you swallowed this stuff? And there it is sitting on the shelf, perhaps the most corrosive acid known to man and, you just get that urge to take a swig, you know what I’m talking about?
    MAC: [playing along] Absolutely. It’s like whenever I pick up a scalpel I wonder if I could perform a live autopsy on myself.
    SID: [surprised] You do that too? ‘Cause I thought I was - [realising] Don’t play with me like that!

:guffaw:
    Oh, how I love Sid and his idiosyncrasies.

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i was watching hush tonight and i love that little bit where mac asks stella what kind of worker would keep his tools so clean and stella just gives him a look and he goes "ok, apart from science obsessed criminalists" :lol:

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I'm not sure we had this one already. If so, don't kick me. :lol: It's from Green Piece:

Sid: So, how do you feel? It's your last case, right? Then off to Montana.
    Lindsay: Feels pretty good.
    Sid: I bet it does. No bodies at 3 am. No double shifts with no sleep. A slice of pizza on the run.
    Lindsay: Constipation, swelling in the feet. Help getting up from the chair. Constant urination. Wanna switch?
    Sid: I already have all that. I just want the time off.

:lol: Poor Sid! But he really has the best lines. Plus I really love his conversations with Lindsay.

4. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

LOL yeah, Sid is one of the best : D

Personally, I liked this one:

Flack: And here's for the douchebag (or something similar) of the year. *takes a photo*

XD

5. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

Oh yes! The mosquito one!! I laughed when Mac, looking at the mosquito says, "This mosquito is our only witness."

Then later on, he says, "Lets go back to the mosquito." I really made me laugh.

I mean Hawkes had already ripped the bug's wing off at that point, so what was really left?

6. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

Not sure of the episode, but it's the one where the lawyers gaggle up and shoot their clients.

Flack, Mac and Sheldon are assessing the scene and and Flack mentions the dead guy is known as "Scooby."

Sheldon looks up and says "Dooby Doo."

Mac gives them a stern look and asks about witnesses.

Flack says something like.."Well, they're up at the haunted house pulling the mask off old man Winters."

As a Scooby Doo fan, that was great!

Also in "Sex, Lies and Silicon" Flack is introduced to the dolls and he nods his head increduously and says, "Ladies..."

Just the delivery made me smile. I do love me some Flack though.

Tobin

7. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Circus episode from S1 -- Mac's face when he was interviewing the one clown :lol:

The first three-quarters of the Flack/Lindsay/Stella/Sid/Laughing-Larry story in S4 (toward the end it became really sad, but the entire first part had me LOL-ing).:lol:

One Wedding and a Funeral, the part with Flack, Mac, and the groom's friend who stuffed him :lol::lol:

Sid's line in Hung out to Dry: "This guy never heard of a gun? Or a knife?..." Makes me :guffaw:every. single. time I hear it.

Countless countless lines/sequences from Flack, Sid, Lindsay, Adam and Danny; countless.

8. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I was watching the episode Boo from season 4 and the one scene between Stella and mac makes me giggle everytime.

Stella- the only flaw to that perfect plan is when your Vic decides to come back to life.

Mac- I hate zombies...

Stella- I know they spoil all the fun don't they.

9. CSIFANINMD

CSIFANINMD Hit and Run

Hello,
    For those of you who don't know me I am Mary, I haven't been in here in a long time.

I have to say that for me the funniest scene in CSI NY history was in Sex, Lies and Silicone. The whole scene between Lindsay and Flack outside the the doll owner's apartment. I will quote this to the best of my ability, but no guaruntees.

Lindsay: "O.K. How wierd was that? There's no way one of these (pointing to the doll) can replace a real woman."
    Flack: "I don't know Linds. They're not bad lookin' and think about much a money a guy can save on dinner."

A momentary pause and then:

Lindsay: "A DOLL!!!! You're dumping me for a piece of plastic?!!!!! I can understand it if it was a real woman. But a doll?!!!!! What does she have that I don't huh?"

10. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

Blink:

Jason (second vic's boyfriend): I never saw that house. I swear on my grandmother.
    Don Flack: Let me arrest him for swearing on his grandmother.

Danny: Good morning, dear.
    Stella: Do I have a tail back there?
    Danny: Sorry. Good morning, Stella.
    Stella: Better.Rain:

Stella Bonasera: There's something gooey here.
    Mac Taylor: Gooey? There's a good forensic word. Gooey. I'll have to use that more
    Mac: Some sort of 'gooey' residue on the top of the piece of paper.Stella: (smirks) Great choice of words.