CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

speaking of the scene when there all drinking at the bar, if Angell had just died, why would Flack be at the bar??
    All's i'm sayin is if my signifigant other was shot down and killed, i wouldn't really go to the bar that night. Unless there's some pretty awsome Flack scene's in bewteen that, i ownder how that will work?
    But yeah just thought i'd put that otu there

2. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I bet the case doesn't take only one day to solve. I mean, it absolutely shouldn't anyways. :lol:

The bar scene is at the end so that means it could be a few days after Jess's death (not that that's a ton of time to grieve but it's not the very same night at least). I think we're all assuming that this is going to be similar to Aiden's death and how after the case was solved they all met up at the bar to toast to her.

I think it's pretty common for cops to do that sort of thing for a fallen comrade. At least, I've seen it in other cop shows and movies.

3. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

oh yeah i never thought of it like that lol, drinking for a fallen comrad good idea. but i better see some emotionally scared Flack lol

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Oops! sorry you are right that is not Hawkes *grateful sigh* But how do you know that is Mac to the left of Stella? It moves so fast I wonder if it is Adams arm we are seeing because Mac usually is wearing a suit and I see the guys bare arm.

5. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

This is the same thing I was thinking. I'm going to be pissed if the producers make Flack get over this pretty quick. I expect a sad flack for at least half of next season. Angell has been there since season 3, she really was a chunk of the show and going to a bar to grieve her--wtf? They already did the whole 'toasting' for Aiden, i would think they would show something different/more for Jess. And then someone else gets shot at there, i really hope this is well written and turns out okay.

Oh, and Plenilunio-- Me gusta tu avatar! I just noticed it, es muy chistoso:)

6. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Starting from Stella and panning right there are two other glasses being raised. The one closest to her I believe is Mac's hand. It looks like the hand and wrist of a man Mac's age. There is also no jewelry on that wrist and Adam almost always wears his "man jewelry". The second glass being raised in that frame is really close to the edge of the picture and I can't tell whose it is. It could be Hawkes but I don't think the skin tone is correct for Hawkes. (If you run your cursor over the bottom of the video a bar pops up and you can pause it at any point you want. That's how I got the info.)

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear nel2h,

thank you very much, you are great!!!!!:thumbsup:

Udonna:luvlove:

8. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I just read through the official details for grounds for deception, You guys seen it's the same director as Snovv Day? I don't knovv about you, but I say that hints to a great episode...

9. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hi Udonna,
    I have done with pleasure for you, so that you must not wait so long for Season 5.

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yep, I noticed that. Hopefully it's a good sign. :)

11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi nel2h,

again thanks, thanks, thanks.....
    You are my doll [​IMG]

Have a great time!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

12. Rtelgeuse

Rtelgeuse Hit and Run

Thanks for the link. I've discovered there's the possibility of getting the episodes in iTunes, so they can downloaded in an iPod. It's very useful.

Cheers!

13. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

You can also watch all of Seasons 3, 4, and 5 (sans Grounds for Deception & Pay Up as they haven't aired) online if you have Netflix. I wish they would put up the first two as well.

I know this is off topic but I was just wondering if you w key broke or something... I've never seen anyone else use two vs to make a w before.

14. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

yea, i spilled cocoa in my keyboard, unfortunately I have a laptop so I cant just go buy a nevv one... too pricey.

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

You can also go to Amazon to video on demand and buy and download each episode for 1.99.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.