CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  2. CCA

CCA Police Officer

ARGH! there going to end it like TW where bullets are going to fly somebody going to say "oh my god" then it go "to be continued" and will have to wait till next year...how much you wanna bet!

Thanks for posting that CdfSjaI

3. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Poor Flack. He's so sad looking when they're at the bar. :(

The way everyone makes it sound, Angell isn't the only one dying. :wtf:

4. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Yeah I thought that two because as they did the interviews they were going "yeah I have a great character don't kill me" it was like voting you off the island or something.

I think there just trying to :censored: with us

5. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I don't know. Carmine and Eddie didn't sound especially pleased about the way the finale is being done.

I especially liked Hill Harper's reasoning that they shouldn't kill of Sheldon because it'll mean he dies not having had sex for five years. :lol: :rolleyes:

6. CCA

CCA Police Officer

hahaha I know right, poor guy all he wants is some lovin. I think there plenty of women who would be more then happy to.

I think Hawks and Adam need to go out on the town and have a few drinks and pick up some woman...though that would be a riot act dear God. Adam would be up on stage stripping and Hawks would be trying to explain how alcohol is made to some wasted chick.

7. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I love how it's because Hawkes hasn't had a girlfriend on the show that he should be killed off. Although I'm not sure what Melina meant by "all our cliff hangers". In season 1, What You See Is What You See Mac was at a coffee shop gunfire opened and they resolved the case... Charge of This Post I guess maybe you could count Flack being in the hospital a cliffhanger if you wanted to but I don't think it was really one, Snow Day we knew eveyone was safe at the end... so really it was just last season that there was really a cliff hanger with the bank robbery.

8. klb

klb Victim

It does seem weird that no one knows who is going to die/ be injured in the finale (aside from Angell)...the video says that we will have to wait until the fall premiere to find out- it is going to be a long summer!!!:scream: It almost seems like tptb don't even know, and they are waiting to see what happens with fans, and other people over the summer, before they make their decision. Could they just be setting it up, that someone will be leaving the show, and then decide from the fan reaction, that everyone survives or someone dies??? It seems a little too tightly knit for me.

On a side note: It is obvious how Flack is hurting from the events set for the begining of the show. The first time we see him, he has his back to everyone, drinking his beer. Then towards the end, he has this lost look on his face, and is not looking at anyone else, while the rest of the gang all "eye" eachother. I also agree that it sounded like Eddie and Carmine weren't too impressed with the way they are doing the cliffhanger/finale episode. Is this forshadowing????

I'm one of those people who get comfortable with a shows main cast, and so I don't want anyone to go. I can't wait to see the ep. but I know that as soon as it is over I will be counting down the days until Sept. for the premiere!!!! You would think that the cast would know before too long what happens for two different reasons. 1.They would have to be able to search for work, and use the summer to search for new pilots, parts, etc. and 2.it would be a lot of work to recreate the scene in the bar where the shooting happens, and a lot of money. My thought is that maybe a couple people get shot, so the cast has an idea it is going to be one of those three or so, just not who, so it safe to say in interviews that they don't know who is going.... Just don't let it be Flack or Danny... This is really the only show/tv I watch, and I really like this show, it would be horrible to me if one of those two were the ones to leave:(

9. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Thanks for that.

Wow. Wonder how long ago those interviews were put together. They could have at least modified the narration to coincide with the broadcast changes.

I was/am hoping the 'Cliffhanger' isn't gonna entail waiting on actually finding out who else could be in the balance. Criminal Minds did that already last year. And killing off another character, if they do that, that would hardly make for an uplifting start to S6 (but jeopardizing them and saving them I suppose might... :p) Man. If they do... Budget cuts? Hate to see writing and production seem like they're always taking the worst of the hits. I don't think they're gonna lose another character, but could see them leaving one in danger or gravely injured.

I think they're f*cking with us, right before the final eps of the season. Get everyone to tune in and then hook 'em for the off season... bastards.

Can I just say here, I love Hill. :lol:

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  10. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Thank you very much for the link,

but it´s making me nervous again!!!!!:eek:

Why is there no interview with Mac??????:wtf:

They can´t do that, not really!!!!!!!:confused:

I would miss everybody for it´s really a great cast, but to do harm to Mac is the worst thing for me!!!!!:rolleyes:

Let´s hope they´ll make no mistake:(

Udonna:(

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

CdfSjaI, Thanks for the link!!!!!!!!!!

I thought we were going to have at least 2 shooting scenes but i am impressed we are going to have more than that. Another people dying? seriously?

I missed Gary too but i loved that scene with Stella and one of her sidekicks Adam :D

And none of them looked happy but serious and paying an homage to someone they all really appreciated

ps: i wouldn't go so far into reading Eddie and Carmine's expressions ;)

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Interesting video--what is with everyone spoiling the cliffhanger though? :p I guess at this point it's moot. I think with something like a cliffhanger I enjoy the guessing more than actually finding out early, at least before the episode airs. :p

And that's going to be hard secret to keep for the premiere, with promo pics and the like coming out.... It will suck to have to wait all summer to find out what happens! I imagine it sucks worse for the cast, though, if they genuinely don't know if they're all coming back. :p

13. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Neither would I. They're both good actors so there's nothing to say there not acting during the interview. While it's entirely possible another death is on the horizon, it's also likely this is all part of the hype. It now makes sense why they released the info about Angell, they obviously want the focus to be on the cliffhanger at the end.

Poor Flack, he looks really sad. But, yay for Danny being at the hospital with him (at least that's how it looks to me). About time we saw Danny there in Don's time of need.

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I hope that's what it is! Because that would be awesome--and it would explain why Danny isn't processing the scene with the others.

15. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

well finally we are lucky to get the promo they looked so sad particulary Carmine but I prefer to think that they are actors and pretty good actors they can't come and say hello don't worry we will be back next year ...the writters wants a cliffhanger to be sure everybody will be back on september and if they shoot this promo it's to be sure to leave all the fans anxious all the summer. plus the first time Melina K talked about this cliffhanger in this talk show a few days ago she was laughing all the time almost hysterical she didn't sound to me that she was worried about her job.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.