CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Dear Plenilunio,

you took the words right out of my mouth!!!!:thumbsup:

I would miss everybody, but in my opinion it would be a sacrileg to harm Mac!!!:rolleyes:
    Udonna:luvlove:

2. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Since my SMacked shipper heart long vvent into overdrive because the fact that 5x24 is only 4 days avvay, I instantly started thinking like you'd see outside the bar vvhere the shooting is and then hear Mac yell something like "Stella! NO! Stay vvith me!"

Back to topic, I think, based off the events for him during the season, Havvkes could be the one in danger, He deserves the spotlight, but they're gonna need a very, very, very good place to hide if they kill him off, because I have a feeling I'm not the only person here vvho vvould hunt them dovvn and shovv them exactly hovv much Havvkes means to us fans...

3. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

udonna, it's not gonna be Mac, I hope. Making him the center of the season finale cliffhanger would be repetitive and beyond lame. The Mac Taylor can't die, period. Unless Gary's suddenly decided to terminate his contract and everyone has been incredibly good at hiding it -I don't think so-, we know he'll stick around.

EngleBarn, did you hear that or were you just imagining it? :eek: Don't scare me! I read Melina's contract expires at the end of season 6, so in theory she's "safe". Also, if she's going to be in the spotlight in 5.24 and a bad guy is threatening her life, another life-threatening situation in so little time would be boring.

I don't want my Hawkes to suffer :( You can count on me for whatever you're planning if he dies.

4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Thank you for your kind words, I really really hope so!

I love Mac and I think that Stella is gorgeous!!!! but i would miss everyone from the team!!!![​IMG]

Udonna

5. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Pleni, udonna, if you check the promo pics, you can see Stella and Mac kneeling in front of a puddle of blood and the environment looks very much like the diner where the shoot-out obviously happens. So this would mean, Stell and Mac stay healthy and investigate the disaster. The same might be for Hawkes and Lindsay, as there is a pic of them in the same diner, looking quite shocked.

6. Plenilunio

^ The problem is we have two shootings during the finale. In the first one, Angell kicks the bucket and during the second one, everyone is shot at and maybe someone will take a bullet or two. They might be processing Angell's shooting scene and then, at the end of the episode, be shot.

I was trying to replay the "stolen" spoilery videos, especially the one that was filmed from above, like the person who shot it was in a terrace of some kind. There was the truck smashed inside the diner and then, Eddie ran carrying Emmanuelle and put her into a patrol car. The guy calling for an ambulance in the promo is Flack, I'm almost positive, and we have him looking devastated with her stained shirt. So, I think the truck will be involved in the first one somehow and the other one... well, I have no idea, but there is a sniper among the guest stars.

*keeps looking at the jigsaw pieces and tries to put them together*

7. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

The scene with Stella and Mac is at the dinner with the truck. this is the first minutes of the episode with Angell. In the promo the scene at the bar is the cliffhanger at the end of the episode. My idea is that it will not be Hawkes he is a doctor and could be heroic in rescuing one of his friends ... they said the beginning of season 6 will be heroic...

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

9. Plenilunio

A doctor saving a life can be heroic, but not as much as a non-doctor saving a life would be. Mac doesn't have a degree in medicine, yet he arguably saved Flack's life during "Charge of This Post". Anyway, I like your theory if it means Hawkes makes it to season 6 safe and sound :thumbsup:

10. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Ah, OK, thanks Messers fan, so I was wrong. I really thought or hoped that this pic was in the diner after the big shoot-out.

But whoever else gets shot, I think at least we can be pretty sure, they will survive, though we will be kept unsure about this until the first episode of S6. But as they said the beginning of S6 will be positive and happy, I take it that what they meant is that no-one els of the team is going to die.

11. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Very good point about him being a doctor and being able to save a life. I do think it's funny that he's the only one I can't identify in the promo. i thought that was him behind the bar, but that's the bartender. I see Stella, Flack, Mac's hand holding a drink, Adam, Lindsay and Danny...no Sheldon...

And in the scene with all the swat team going toward the open door you can see Danny, Flack and Mac but no one else. Still no Sheldon, but I wouldn't expect to see him storming a building.

12. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

The sniper's an interesting piece of that puzzle. It's an interesting association with the staged sniping shot set up and taken at Dunbrook in the last ep he was in. And, snipers typically shoot rifles to hit a specific target at great distance. Both of the scenes being hyped for the Death and the Cliffhanger ultimately involve indoor locations (but, on street scenes).

Angell being shot, that sequence I could see being something like, Angell is among those transporting Connor to/from the courthouse and they are ambushed by the kidnappers going after Connor, the sniper could be a part of that. The kidnappers regardless causing the accident to get the transport van, shooting any other cops/guards at the scene and mebbe took off with the both the van and Connor inside it.

The thing about that scene is that the truck that smashed into the restaurant looked like the front half of a semi rig. But if I recall, in one of the other YouTube vids there was a shot of crew putting a camera or gear or I dunno, mebbe squibs or something, on a vehicle. Was that the same truck rig or something that did look more like it could be a prison transport van? Mebbe it was just to get a camera shot from a different angle, who knows, don't remember it very well. The other scene with the whole group, the windows are pretty much being hosed down with gunfire, not a very sniperish thing to do :lol: so I don't think that's where it would come into play.

Then CBS had those clips, the ones where Danny was shot at. I'm gonna hafta go back and look at that again if I can find it. Danny getting shot at by his vehicle would actually seem a very good candidate/scenario for a sniper shot. You don't need a sniper for a vehicle ambush. You might for a shot at a cop on scene somewhere. Hell, it could even be another option for a cliffhanging injury. It could be that what Melina revealed about all of them getting shot at is not where the cliffhanger stems from at all...? :lol: Round and round we go. :lol: Not likely I guess, but just sayin. :p

I hope that Hawkes gets into the thick of things, that we also don't have Adam and Sid marginalized because of all the action. I hope in that vein it's more like Snow Day, where everyone did have at least a scene or moment given to them.

Dunno. I've gotten so used to thinking the finale's weeks away because we've had these tidbits to chew over for so long, that it could all seem very anticlimactic to me in finally getting to watch it all go down. :lol: And two NY eps in a week, plus CSI? Wow. Overload. But hopefully in the best way. (They better not f*ck with the schedule any further before the eps acutally air... :lol:)

13. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

No vvorries, it's just speculations all of it, I just based it on the fact that Stella, as the only one, drops her drink in the promo, and someone mentioning someone yelling, (I knovv it vvas Flack) but my mind started rambling. As it often does. I vvas almost including stuff from csi:ny in my english exam because it vvas just after I'd seen Greater good... Silly me.

vvell 2 people against them if the harm Havvkes, it's a start, but I'd say vve need more support...

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I saw Hawkes in the bar scene of open fire and window shattering but I did not see Mac?!!
    I'm in!

15. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Where is he? I didn't see him at all. The guy behind the bar to our left of Stella has a cloth and is wiping off the bar. That's not Hawkes so I don't know where he is. I'm off to look again!

I think Mac is on her other side. The only thing you see is his hand holding a drink and part of his arm. I think that's Mac...not sure...but it's not Hawkes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.