CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Well I dont think any of them are going to bite the dust except for Angell. I think we will find in the new season its all hype and someone will be badly injured but recover. I kinda like the fact that we wont know who till the ep.

Strange that the only ones not in that teaser were Gary and Robert Joy..:(

2. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Exactly. In fact I've just watched it again a bit more slowly and there looks to be two 'talking' scenes with Danny and Flack. The first looks to me like Danny's arriving at the hospital to offer his support. The second you only see Danny's profile but Flack's standing in his vest looking a little emotional and appears to say 'I'm fine' in true Don Flack fashion. Of course I could just be seeing what I want to see. :lol:

3. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Wow! and Wow!

It was great to see Danny with Don.

Now we know what happens next with the sniper scene where the mirror gets shot off the car. That looks pretty cool to me.

Flack is going to make me cry...I can already tell. *puts tissues on the store list*

I finally saw Sheldon and Sid in the bar scene.

I'm with Messers fan. These guys are actors and the fact that CBS has this on their own website lets me know that they are in complete control...as in they are yanking our chains. That's not to say that someone doesn't leave the show. But they are still in it for ratings and viewers so can we really expect anything less?

4. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi,
    as I said before, that frightens me too:(

And that Í´ve read he wants to do more work for a political party.....and his days have also not more than 24 hours:rolleyes:

please,please not Mac:(

Udonna

5. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

And Emmanuelle! I really hate how they seem to be more focused on the cliffhanger than the finale. I hate it when that happens *oh hey that person died but oh well someone is going to be hurt next season so who really cares about that other thing*

I am actually surprised that TPTB are doing this, the reason why they didn't show D/L's 'lost kiss' at the end of COTP is because they didn't want to steal the show from Flack......right, right?

And no one is leaving the show, the producers already said everyone is coming back. And they all have contracts. They all totally know who is getting hurt too. They're just messing with us. They're actors for goodness sakes

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, I watched it again and I agree! There's one shot where Danny is coming up to someone who is sitting down--I think that's Flack, and yeah it looks like they're in a hospital! Finally!!! :D That better not end up as a cut scene or something. :p

And yeah, then there's another scene where Flack has his vest on and he's talking to Danny.

Man, if anything happens to Danny so close on the heels of losing Angell, Flack is not going to handle that well. :(

I'm excited for the finale!

8. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Yes! I saw that too!! Thank God TPTB finally remembered Flack and Danny are friends! :lol:

Also, yay to Sid being there at the end!! That man needs to be included more!

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yay for Danny and Flack! :D Danny finally being there for Flack? Can it really be? :lol:

10. FlackFan01

FlackFan01 Police Officer

11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

12. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

This is what CBS posted about the finale:

This season's season finale leaves one of the team dead. We don't find out who it is until next Fall. Be sure to watch the two part finale Wednesday, May 13th & Thursday, May 14th both at 10pm!

WTF? So two deaths? I am not understanding, but Melina said that for sure they are toasting the person that passes away AND then they get shot at, and I guess another person will die in the fall?

Also in the video I noticed that Gary, Emmanuelle and Robert Joy were the only ones who weren't interviewed. I'm guessing it's becuase of course Gary knows since he is one of the producers, and of course Emmanuelle knows becuase she is the one dying. And then Robert, could he be the one that dies in the fall??

13. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

I am now befuddled!

How many people die?

As far as I can tell all the sources only mention 1 person actually dying, and we know that 1 person is Angell.

Then we know there is a shoot out at the end of the finale and I guess someone gets hit and either we don't know who or we don't know how badly they are hurt. Either way the beginning of season 6 has been described as positive and upbeat (or something like that) and I don't see how you annouce a death in a upbeat positive way.

My guess is the new season starts with X was shot last season but guess what X is absolutely fine and if its Mac, he processes the evidence from his own shooting and singlehandedly catches the perp.

14. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Maybe that's written by the same person who wrote the blurb about Anna telling Danny that it's time!! I don't think that coming from a CBS source means anything much. They often seem to get these things wrong. But, having said all of that, it could well be tptb have lulled us into a false sense of security then Bam! I doubt it, but you never know. :)

I have to say though that what we've been getting this past week really does seem to dumb down the reassurance that all the regulars will be back next season. If someone else is going to die then we won't know until the new season so obviously they will all be back, just one of them will only be back for a brief stint. I'm still leaning towards misdirection on the part of the ptb and them trying to hype it up as much as they can, but I have to admit there's this tiny part of me going whoa, will they really kill of two of them?

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^I admit, the thing about one of the regs coming back briefly only to die in the opener crossed my mind...but it could also be that the person flatlines and then is brought back. Basically, this all sounds like a lot of spin. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.