CSI: NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion--Drama in Alphabet City!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Those clips (and there are a lot of them on YouTube!) look like they were taken from like, say somone who got a backstage tour of the show or something...
    I found these too (not sure if it was posted or not, sorry if it was/sorry if for whatever reason it's not allowed to be...)
    1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj4hVD1ro9Y

and

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmRp-ewxpSk You can clearly see, near the end, "Flack" carrying "Angell" to the squad car...

2. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

These have already been posted, but thanks for the links again. I really did cry when I saw flack carrying angell. Not gonna lie, i probably will cuss at the tv, might even throw a shoe or two when this happens:scream:

3. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

PERLNOIR!! THANKYOU!!!!!

ARE WE THERE YET????? Boy I just cant wait!!! What a treat next week will be back to back eppies!!! I hope they keep dripping out "Bits and pieces" I can hardly stand it!!!

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  5. Blue

Blue Police Officer

6. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

In Germany the same!

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

8. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Whoops, sorry! :)

9. Ballettmaus

Ballettmaus Hit and Run

I hate to spoil the party but I read on Tv.com forums that alternate endings have been filmed for the season final, so how can one be sure that it really is Angell who gets killed? Maybe this was just one of the many shootings. :confused:
    Although I must say while I like her, I'd like it to be her rather than Mac. Just afraid that he gets to take the hit which would suck, I think.

Also, I don't think that they'll kill off another character because two deaths would really be hard to take, so whoever gets shot at I think is pretty safe to make it.

Besides wasn't Lenkov talking about only one loss being mourned? It sounded like it in the interview iirc.

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Lenkov said the death happens in the first 10 minutes of the episode, so the information that they shot alternate endings wouldn't impact Angell dying even if it's credible information.

Personally I think that's just a rumor that started somewhere. It wouldn't make sense in this economy to film alternate endings, especially with the information we already have been given about the episode.

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Given that the cliffhanger is going to be about the team being shot at, all they'd have to do is film a quick shot of each character with a strategically placed bloodstain.
    IIRC, didn't they do that last season with Lost? Filmed a few shots showing different people in the coffin.

12. Ballettmaus

Ballettmaus Hit and Run

I wasn't sure if the alternate ending thing is meant to be the ending ending or the dying part because it included Angell... so if it were the very end it wouldn't make any sense at all if she is going to die before which is why I figured this was about the dying character... because it also said the cast doesn't know who is going to die.

I am simply very confused by all that you read, the bits and pieces and all... overflow of information...

I thought about that, too, that it would be a lot for the actors to do if they had to film alternations because you can't just substitute the actors. Not only because of the character but also because I don't think anyone would carry Mac to the police car :p
    Still, you never know what someone comes up with.

Although, I think that this could have also been done on purpose, so more people tune in to watch. The more bait you throw, the more fish will bite, right?

I so hate to not know and have to wait... heck, I am reading the end of most books first before I read the entire book... :p

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'm not sure why they'd film alternate endings though...what the cliffhanger was didn't even leak until Melina went on a talk show last week. :p (Poor Melina! :lol: ) I mean, it's possible, but the only alternate endings I remember hearing about shot in recent times was to Sex and The City, and that was their series finale--and was really, really hyped. We love CSI: NY, but in terms of the general populace, this probably isn't something they're dying to find out or even are aware of...as opposed to Sex and The City, where everyone wanted to know who Carrie Bradshaw was going to end up with.

14. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

My take on it? Given the economy and all the budget cuts CBS has already been doing, there's no way in hell they'd let them shoot alternate endings. :lol:

I'm really excited about the finale this year though!! Looks like they finally came up with a good cliffhanger! I know I should probably hate them but I really love cliffhangers. It makes the coming season that much more exciting! I can just see the premiere now:

Open on the bar, destruction everywhere, the team laying scattered and disorientated.

The possibilities are just so exciting! :devil:

15. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

That'd be a good cliffhanger, but I don't wanna know who gets wounded. I'd prefer to hear someone who's unharmed -Mac? We know he's not going to die anyway- calling for an ambulance like Flack in the promo or crying out your typical "No! No, stay with me!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.