Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!! I'm new to the site, but a frequent lurker.

I'm Jamea, or you could call me SageMint. Hill Harper is one of my favorite actor's and I felt the need to post. I feel he is a very talented man, and handsome as well. What he does for the community is mind-blowing to me.The fact that he stays to modest and sweet through it all is just..-sigh-
Sheldon Hawkes is an amazing cahracter, and I love the way he is portrayed. =D

I would love to definitely meet him for a book signing or a lecture or something one of these days. Hopefully he'll visit Boston, and I can tell him face-to-face what a inspiration he truly is to everyone. Although I think he might have some sense of knowing that, but won't admit it. Tee-hee.

i saw the trailer a while ago for This is not a Test and love the looks of it. Antoher bonus is it has my other favorite actors Eddie Cahill, and Carmine Giovianzzo(sp?). There's another movie I wanted to see with Mr. Hill in it. I forgot the name of it though.He plays a character who's in jail for a crime he didn't he commit? Unfortunately I believe it's rated R and I'm not allowed to see it yet.

Welcome to the board, Sagemint! Great to have another Hill fan among us! :D Hill is an awesome actor, and just a great all-around guy. You should definitely go to one of his book signings/readings...I've been to two now, and he really is an excellent speaker, and so personable face-to-face.

I can't wait to see "This Is Not a Test," too! Three hot CSI: NY guys in one movie??? Bring it on! :D

Have you read his most recent book, Letters to a Young Sister?

I have! It was real good. I didnt know what to expect, but I totally loved it. I'm pretty sure it was geared towards younger, African Amercian "sista's" (as Hill writes it, :)), but I totally related, and took some good things from it. I wish I had this when I was a bit younger though!

I have! It was real good. I didnt know what to expect, but I totally loved it. I'm pretty sure it was geared towards younger, African Amercian "sista's" (as Hill writes it, :)), but I totally related, and took some good things from it. I wish I had this when I was a bit younger though!

Sigh -- that book has been sitting on my coffee table for 5 months now. I think I'm going to forgo house cleaning on my holiday break and read!

Sigh -- that book has been sitting on my coffee table for 5 months now. I think I'm going to forgo house cleaning on my holiday break and read!
Oh you so should. It's worth it. I actually couldn't put it down- not even joking! I hope you like it- I dont mean to build it up so much- maybe I'll stop talking about it! :lol:

Thank you for the warm welcome Top41. I really appreciate it :D
Unfortunately I haven't read the book yet...But it is definitely on my list of books to read. I've only heard good things about it, so that's a bonus!

Hey guys, thought I'd peak in and say "hi!". I'm trying to get my post number up. I want a pretty avatar under my name too damit!...lol. Anyway, I'm doing some last minute Christmas shopping and was thinking of buying "letters to A Young Sister" for one of my friends daughter. What age group is it MORE suitable for?

Hey! Um, I would say like young teens (even pre-teens?) to mid teens....? It's really applicable to any young adult, honestly. Maybe someone else can help here..?

Hill will be part of the BET coverage of the presidential inauguration on January 20.

This time, BET will cover the swearing-in and parade from four locations, including ground and rooftop sites on Pennsylvania Avenue. Anchoring the coverage will be Hill Harper of CBS's CSI: NY, former CBS The Early Show host Rene Syler and Jeff Johnson, who hosts a weekly BET news program.
From here.

So I'm a bit slow :lol: I just noticed the title of this thread contains the words "He's Got Panties" :guffaw: is that from a certain episode, if it is I've overlooked or overheard. What episode did that come from :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back