Panty Drive for Hill Harper

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jul 11, 2006.

1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Hey ladies, I've been meaning to start a little project for Hill for awhile now. It's time we show the man some love. Not just start a thread that maybe a half dozen people ever visit. I mean show him some real love. Recall how much impact the beloved La Perla thong had on him and how he asked Top if she brought him a thong at the Chicago book signing? Well, it's time to pony up your panties girls.

I'm not looking a bunch of black lace La Perla thongs. That's just not reality. We're a diverse bunch and I'd like to see our undies reflect that. I want you to send me a pair of panties that best reflects who you are. If who you are means you wear a sexy little thong, great. If Hello Kitty bikinis or big ass granny panties are more your thing, then go that route. Also, it would be great if you could pin a little note inside with a message or your contact info or whatever you might want to include just so it doesn't look like I emptied my own undie drawer into a bag. I want it to be clear that each pair is from a different person.

In terms of how I plan to get this little gift to him, I've got an A Plan, a B Plan and a C Plan. Rumor is that he may be adding an LA book signing to his schedule in late July or August. If so, I'll go to that. Alternatively, I have a contact in LA who may be able to get me in front of him. As a last resort, I'm in LA until mid-August and can make arrangements with one of his representatives to leave a package for Hill with one of them. One way or another, I will get it to him.

I know that most of you reside outside the US and the cost of shipping may be prohibitive. For that reason, I opened a Fed-Ex account to enable you to bill the shipping to me.

I'm not going to post my address or Fed-Ex account #, but if want to participate, please PM me and I'll give you all the details. Hill has been so generous with his time, even doing two chats with us within a relatively short period of time. Let's all thank him for that and show the man some love. If he loved getting a thong from one fan enough to keep it, let's see what kind of impact 50 pairs of panties would have on him. :D Perhaps he'd even think of us while playing his "guitar". :devil:

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

:lol: Hill is gonna love it! I'm gonna by a matching bra & panty set from La Senza just for him. You're brilliant Mrs.G :D.

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

*ahem* Better make sure to specify the underwear be unused ones. :lol: Yikes! :p

But seriously, this is such a sweet and great idea! I have the sudden urge to get cute Hello Kitty panties. Or maybe one of them bright-colored panties with flowers attached to them. :lol:

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^ :lol: I thought of that too which is why I'm gonna splurge on a brand new set of bra and panties. I dunno if the man would appreciate a used pair heh. I wish I was there to see Hill's face when he recieves this unique gift.

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Hill: Oohh, sexy lingerie! Oh my, what a lovely gift!

*plays with all the underwear*

Hill: Hmm - uh, what the heck is this ... gooey ... stuff? :eek:

6. kasmith101

kasmith101 Rookie

This is fabulous.... and scarily genius, Mrs. G! Glad to see you are putting it to good use!

7. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

Gooey. Now there's a good forensic word :lol: This is a good idea. Let's see... Does the underwear have to be precise or can I exagerate a little? :p :devil:

8. sarramaks

sarramaks Rookie

The idea's just put a huge smile on my face which considering I've got a parents' evening at my school tonight is incredible!

9. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

lmao... i will die laughing if someone sends him granny-panties!!! lol.

tell him in the note you were thinking of him last time you wore it! :lol: lmfao

10. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

:lol: Umm, yeah. That should do the trick

11. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Wow, this thread is, um, interesting. On a serious note, it's the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale at present - get your panties at a discount!

12. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

I'm so excited you ladies are loving this idea! :D I think Hill is really going to LOVE it. Any celeb may be given a thong or two at various points in their careers, but how many actually receive an entire boatload of them at the same time?

To address some of the fantastic comments that have been posted, the undies needn't be new. They can be as "gooey" as you like. :lol: Actually, if anyone buys brand new ones for this, I think you should wash them first so it doesn't seem like you just tore the tag off 5 minutes ago and he can dream they've actually been worn at some point. And, yes, you can feel free to exaggerate in any way you like. If you don't actually wear crotchless edible panties, but want to go that route, excellent. Or if your ass isn't actually a size XXXL, but you want to send the hugest ugliest pair of granny panties you can find, that's great too. Go with whatever speaks to you. Also, for those in the US, Springmoon raises a good point. This project does coincide with the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale so get your butts to the mall.

Also, for those of you who are shipping from overseas, it takes 10-14 days, so the sooner you can do this, the better. Thanks, girls! You guys are awesome!

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Wow you guys are brave and Mrs. G :lol: :lol:

14. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Mrs. G, you're the bestest!!!!! :lol: :lol: :devil:

15. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

I think I crapped myself laughing when I saw this thread (no, I won't send Hill those ones...). Now I need to find a pair of panties that says "Lyn"...