Hill Harper Has His Panties!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Aug 26, 2006.

1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Ladies and JKladis, I want to thank everyone who participated in the Panty Drive for Hill. This project is now officially over, as the panties were personally delivered to Hill this evening. :D

If I had a little crush on him before meeting him, that crush is now 10 times greater. He's gorgeous, charming, well-spoken, intelligent, funny -- the list could go on forever. Also, he's very generous with his time, thereby making it possible to give him the panties in person. I'm sure you're all dying to know how he reacted. Let me preface this by telling you that he already figured out what was coming before I gave it to him. He'd been told I had a fan gift for him that was better than the LBB, so he totally guessed what it was and was expecting his panties. :lol: Even though it wasn't a surprise, he was beyond thrilled with them. He was all smiles as he looked through the trunk at his lovely gift. He didn't just take the trunk and say, "Thanks." He actually took the time to open it, pull a few pairs out and admire them. Sadly, it was a Friday evening and he was off work for the week because you could see on his face that he was just dying to parade those babies around at work, bragging about all the fangirl love he got. I'm sure he'll get a lot of mileage out of rubbing this in Carmine and Eddie's faces (figuratively; not literally :lol:).

As for what Hill intends to do with his gift, well, he says he hasn't decorated his new dressing room on the set yet and may hang the panties up along the wall. :lol:

I should have a picture of Hill with the panties posted for you in the next day or so. :D Again, thank you so much to all who participated. I know I ask some crazy things of you sometimes and I appreciate that you have enough faith to comply. Without your participation, projects like the LBB and the Panty Drive wouldn't be successful.

Where Hill is concerned, I'm not done asking for your participation. There is one more thing I'd like to ask of all of you, but it is far too important to bury in this thread. I'll start a new thread to give this special request the attention it deserves.

2. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Oh, wow! Even if I didn't get to participate It's always exciting to read stuff like that. I'm trying to picture the scene in my head and I can't stop laughing! :lol:

And man, reading your impression of him just makes me even more excited to go to one of his book signings!

3. MrsGiovinazzo

Then let me knock your socks off with this little story. The subject of Hill's participation at the West Hollywood book fair came up and he said he wasn't sure he'd be able to attend because he's scheduled for a speaking engagement that day (September 17) and is concerned the times may conflict. When told there is a fan coming all the way over from Italy who is really excited to attend the book fair to meet him, he actually picked up his phone right that very second and called his publicist to confirm whether he'd be able to do the book event! :eek: He didn't get a straight answer, so that issue has yet to be resolved. But can you even believe that level of consideration??? I get the feeling he'll do everything in his power to be there. So, hopefully you do get to meet him. He's fantastic!

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Yay great! Lol... sadly, I wasn't able to participate. Hahahah... I wish there's a Kodak moment of his reaction...

Hahahaha... who knows? ;) *wink*

5. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

Yey! I'm so excited!

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I so can not wait to hear everyone else's reactions to this.

Oh boy. I met Hill is so happy to be sitting at home with his panties while watching TV.

6. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Oh. My. God.

*falls off the chair*
    *fans self*

I can't believe this... :eek: You should see the stupid grin on my face right now, this is so... so friggin' awesome I think I'll slap myself to make sure I didn't die and gone to heaven! Seriously, I just posted in another thread that my respect for the man is growing every day but this is incredible. It's the nicest thing a guy has ever done for me... *lol*

*attempts to compose herself*

7. kasmith101

kasmith101 Rookie

Wow, I can't wait to see the picture! I love Hill so much... it is so nice to hear of a non-celebrity celebrity. We need more Hills in the world!

8. MrsGiovinazzo

^^ That was pretty damn amazing that he'd care whether you get to meet him. I was impressed. If you do get to see him at the West Hollywood book fair, be sure to tell him you're the girl from Italy.

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Oooooh, I'm so happy Hill got his panties! I wish I could have seen his face! Thanks so much, MrsG, for organizing such a fun event! Looking forward to seeing the photos!

As for his consideration with the book signing...what a wonderful, wonderful guy! :)

10. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Holy cow, I am practically dying of laughter! This was hilarious!

I sooo wish I could've participated in the PD, but just reading this, I felt like I did!

11. athens

athens Coroner

wow!..nice...
    you are very lucky you met him and having fun making the project!.. :D
    waiting for the pictures!..
    and I agree that we need more people-actors like Hill! ;)

12. MrsGiovinazzo

Thanks goes to all who participated. I would never simply give the man a pair of my panties. You really need a whole trunk full to make it fun.

Should be up by the end of the weekend. :D

I'm glad even those fans who didn't participate get a kick out of this. :D

13. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

YAY Mrs. G! I'm happy that you were able to personally present him with the trunk! :D I'm sure his reaction was priceless! :lol: I like how he may decorate his dressing room with some of the panties... Thanks again for organizing this project! ;)

14. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Holy shinola MrsG!!! I'm so happy to hear that the project was a success!! And, I'm grinning like an idiot at what great respect he has for his fans!

This almost makes up for him not winning the abs contest, so I'm going to make extra certain to attend that book signing in Baltimore and hopefully get a pic with him!!

Still grinning like an idiot!

15. feenx

feenx Coroner

another reason to be jealous of you j/k.
    you are so lucky.